Martin/Zimmerman

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Martin/Zimmerman

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
High Sierras wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:Actually, in light of what I have read about the trial, I actually believe Zimm is going to walk on this one. My opinion has changed from my original reaction. I had always assumed the prosecution would have more to offer. Now, I can only hope that if he does get exonerated, that cool heads prevail regarding racial reactions, and that Zimm is considered innocent and allowed to lead a normal, unimpeded, happy life while he deals with the fact that he had to take a life. I don't know if it will be easy for him. I don't know if it would be easy for me.

Cool heads? Like obama with his BS plattitudes about his mythical son? Like Al Sharpton? Like Jesse Jackson? To put in in their lingo...Cracka, Please!

Zimmerman will be hunted like a trophy by every mouth breathing, low information democrat race baiter out there for the rest of his life. Even when he's (correctly) found innocent, do you really think the ghetto dwellers of Harlem, Atlanta, Oakland, Watts will just stand down? I'm betting the Rodney King riots will pale in comparison to what will be going down when he's found not guilty. I'll also bet the neighborhood this all went down in will be burned...hope the homeowners who lived there and knew George Zimmeman sold and moved out before that part of Sanford, FLA looks like Watts and Compton did after the riots there.

Glad I and my family don't live within 3 hours of any progressive black enclave. If you live in the Bay Area Jim, I'd suggest taking a cue from the Korean shop owners during the King riots and get the family up on the roof with a pallet of ammo. They won't care if you're Democrat or not. They probably won't care if you're white or not either.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/
http://www.examiner.com/article/twitter-explodes-with-death-threats-against-george-zimmerman-white-people

The only place Zimmerman (or anyone who looks anything like him) will be somewhat safe is Antartica.

Well, all I said and can say again is that I hope not, HS. This would be a good time for Obama to take a leadership role. Regardless of what you think of him or his previous actions, it would be a big plus if he would come out against the first sign of insurrection should Zimmermann be exonerated, make a public plea for rationale, and take steps to involve the National Guard should it become necessary. He has inspired, for whatever reason we each personally see fit to assign the devotion to, a large group of people that previously felt totally disenfranchised from the system. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that he inspired positively, even, just that he unified as made obvious by his elections. Now is a prime opportunity to use that unifying ability in a positive way. Nor am I saying that it will do the least to exonerate him from what some see as complete failures in his administration. I simply feel it would be a step, within his power, to do something non-partisan and GOOD for the country. Let's see what happens and attempt to keep an open mind.

:clapping:

We will see indeed...
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 am

If his last 5 + years of leadership are any kind of example, he is going to suck at this too. Wait and see might have worked in the first couple of years. He is more of the same old same old.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 am

ScaupHunter wrote:If his last 5 + years of leadership are any kind of example, he is going to suck at this too. Wait and see might have worked in the first couple of years. He is more of the same old same old.

If there is violence, and I don't think there will be, but I'm not certain and that is sad that that is the state of society, he will "shine" and read some vague platitudes that sound spot on, but he won't mean them because his future actions will be the same reactionary person that condemned the cop for racism and said that Trayvon could be Obama Jr. It will be the perfect opportunity for a community organizer to say good things, but accomplish nothing.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 am

Obama?
Obama who?

I don't even acknowledge him as our president anymore, he's a no-body.
Only thing he is-
An embarrassment.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:Obama?
Obama who?

I don't even acknowledge him as our president anymore, he's a no-body.
Only thing he is-
An embarrassment.

So says a guy that shoots mergansers! :lol3: :lol3: :beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 am

ScaupHunter wrote:If his last 5 + years of leadership are any kind of example, he is going to suck at this too. Wait and see might have worked in the first couple of years. He is more of the same old same old.

I wonder if he is saying the same about you? You guys could link little fingers! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 pm

I originally thought Zim would have to be convicted but now I think the chances are 50/50 :wink: . The truth is, if Jim is second guessing the case then its a pretty poor case. If acquitted, their will be violence; there has already been violence. The MSM will do its best to cover it up or make excuses, but there will violence.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:

I wonder if he is saying the same about you? You guys could link little fingers! :lol3:

Can you arrange the meeting. My little pinky finger is ready. :thumbsup:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Black people.
Black people who?
Burn ****!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 pm

:huh:

I guess I don't get the "joke"
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Gunnysway wrote::huh:

Don't worry. Florida will. :lol3:

PS. Not sure why it got blanked but I didn't realize that something that rhymed with Moe Foe was considered too salty.
My apologies to the tender eared.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Gunnysway wrote::huh:

Don't worry. Florida will. :lol3:

PS. Not sure why it got blanked but I didn't realize that something that rhymed with Moe Foe was considered too salty.
My apologies to the tender eared.

I've had that happen with some pretty innocuous statements, too. Then I read some things that amaze me they went through. Go figure!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Remember the LA riots after rodney king???? No way there aren't riots. How about the Cincinnati riots. Theyll riot win or lose guarantee...... :thumbsup:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 pm

The ABUNN had already told it's listeners to drive to the suburbs and riot there. Enjoy! :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Go to the nearest KFC, you will be safe there.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:47 pm

They had best pick the right suburbs or there are gonna be a bunch more Z killed Skittles trials going on.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm happy it looks like the decision is going to go the right way, but I wish it was next week... By then Detroit would be in my rear view mirror. Now I have to watch out for the riots for the next seven days.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Why did the DOJ push so hard for Zimmerman's arrest?
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

One guess...
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby High Sierras » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 pm

assateague wrote:One guess...

That have anything to do with it???
High Sierras
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 pm

High Sierras wrote:

No
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
High Sierras wrote:

No

Explain the thousands spent in overnight stays for DOJ employees, with the expressed written reason being to promote protest and demonstrations by T's supporters.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:37 am

I love how the media is basically warning us that if he is acquitted, there will be hell to pay...
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
High Sierras wrote:

No

Explain the thousands spent in overnight stays for DOJ employees, with the expressed written reason being to promote protest and demonstrations by T's supporters.

Exactly!

This entire thing is about hate and racism at it's worst. Instead of letting the legal system work as our liberal brethern here always preach the libs are trying to make it go their way. Skittles dies a stupid and unecessary death due to his own actions. Now they want to blame that death on a man who defended his life. What a bunch of rubes. I say the good citizens of America arm themselves and shoot every rioting idiot dead. You sure as hell know the police and government aren't going to protect you.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 am

ScaupHunter wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
High Sierras wrote:

No

Exactly!

This entire thing is about hate and racism at it's worst. Instead of letting the legal system work as our liberal brethern here always preach the libs are trying to make it go their way. Skittles dies a stupid and unecessary death due to his own actions. Now they want to blame that death on a man who defended his life. What a bunch of rubes. I say the good citizens of America arm themselves and shoot every rioting idiot dead. You sure as hell know the police and government aren't going to protect you.

I can promise you one thing, if there are riots near me i will have 2 30 round mags loaded and ready.
I am not going to mess around with an angry mob. They will get one warning shot and that be it.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum