Martin/Zimmerman

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Martin/Zimmerman

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm

assateague wrote:So here it is again, from a different poster. In case anyone missed it.

What kind of reaction are you looking for? It was his opinion. His local community seems to be well populated with the race grievance industry outposts. Doesn't change the perception of the Zimmerman trial, the outcome or the events leading up to Martin getting shot.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 pm

assateague wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
assateague wrote:Someone please tell me why this guy is wrong. Only 3 minutes, but worth watching every second.

When I click play, I get this:
Screen Shot 2013-07-17 at 5.02.50 PM.png

But I want to assume it's the video of the black guy with the cigar? In which case, I'm a big fan.

Damn, that pisses me off. But yes, that was the guy.

posted a link to him the other day, he was great :thumbsup:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm

dudejcb wrote:
vincentpa wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:the prosecutor is bound by the law. he can not go on a witch hunt searching for a conviction. WTN has explained this once before...
Despite the law, people do what they do and enforcement of laws is problematic. Meaning prosecutors have some latitude in how they do their job for a variety of reasons, that probably skirt the legislative intent of the law on a fairly routine basis ... because that's how humans roll.

So that's their defense? That's how we roll?
Who's defense?

The prosecutions's.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Holder's DOJ Sets Up Email Account For Zimmerman Tips
By: Tom Blumer | July 17, 2013, 18:04 ET

In a "How can he possibly top this?" move, Eric Holder's Justice Department "is trolling for email tips on the former neighborhood watch volunteer (George Zimmerman) as it weighs a possible federal civil rights case against him."

What other establishment press outlets besides Fox News will cover this? And if they do, which of them (if any) will note the mountain of exculpatory evidence about Zimmerman? First, excerpts from Fox's report by Jake Gibson, followed by the accumulated evidence that Zimmerman more than likely hasn't a racist bone in his body (HT to a frequent tipster, who saw coverage of this on a Fox show earlier today; bolds are mine throughout this post):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2ZMHHsqoH
cartervj
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm

I have somewhat of a different theory. I think the media is keeping this story alive to keep the focus off of the multiple scandals by the Obama team. Obama and Holder have their boogeyman, despite the fact that Zimmerman has been proven not to be a racist, and even the Martin family and the prosecution admitted it as well. The race pimps wants their pound of Caucasian flesh, despite the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic. If George's first name had been Jorge, this wouldn't have went anywhere.

Obama and Holder got what they wanted, which was ginning up racial divide for political advantage, while keeping the focus off of Fast & Furious, IRS Tea Party targeting, NSA domestic spying, and Benghazi.

It's really that simple, and most of the race pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, are willful puppets in that scheme to distract everyone from how our government is further destroying our liberty and freedoms.

Wise up, folks.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:48 am

slowshooter wrote:Doesn't change the perception of the Zimmerman trial, the outcome or the events leading up to Martin getting shot.

Perception is not reality unless you are a liberal doofus.

There is an absolute truth, some of which are unknowable.

A big one is why did Trayvon run safely away and then return?

He was a dumbass punk teenager didn't sit well since he would not have likely run away in the first place.

Jeantel telling Martin that Zimmerman might want to rape him, and if he believed it, did he go back to lay a little vigilante justice and keep the rapist away from his family's home? My gut tells me Jeantel is lying and she knows a lot more than she is saying, but who knows.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Has anyone heard about this hot line that DOJ has for tips on Zimmerman's secrete hate for blacks?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 pm

seastreet wrote:I have somewhat of a different theory. I think the media is keeping this story alive to keep the focus off of the multiple scandals by the Obama team. Obama and Holder have their boogeyman, despite the fact that Zimmerman has been proven not to be a racist, and even the Martin family and the prosecution admitted it as well. The race pimps wants their pound of Caucasian flesh, despite the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic. If George's first name had been Jorge, this wouldn't have went anywhere.

Obama and Holder got what they wanted, which was ginning up racial divide for political advantage, while keeping the focus off of Fast & Furious, IRS Tea Party targeting, NSA domestic spying, and Benghazi.

It's really that simple, and most of the race pimps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, are willful puppets in that scheme to distract everyone from how our government is further destroying our liberty and freedoms.

Wise up, folks.

They would never do such a thing.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 am

seastreet wrote:I have somewhat of a different theory. I think the media is keeping this story alive to keep the focus off of the multiple scandals by the Obama team. Obama and Holder have their boogeyman, despite the fact that Zimmerman has been proven not to be a racist, and even the Martin family and the prosecution admitted it as well. The race pimps wants their pound of Caucasian flesh, despite the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic. If George's first name had been Jorge, this wouldn't have went anywhere.

Wise up, folks.

Oh......good.......lord.........How many times have you studied "Wag the Dog?" to incorporate it into your personal philosophy? Do you form most of your opinions from Hollywood productions? Hate to burst your bubble, but Opie wasn't really Andy's kid, Sergeant Friday really had no connections to Law Enforcement, and, to the best of my knowledge, Clark Gable wasn't around during the Civil War. I could be wrong, but that's my somewhat studied opinon.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 am

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well." —Booker T. Washington
cartervj
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 am

Glimmerjim wrote:

Wise up, folks.

Oh......good.......lord.........How many times have you studied "Wag the Dog?" to incorporate it into your personal philosophy? Do you form most of your opinions from Hollywood productions? Hate to burst your bubble, but Opie wasn't really Andy's kid, Sergeant Friday really had no connections to Law Enforcement, and, to the best of my knowledge, Clark Gable wasn't around during the Civil War. I could be wrong, but that's my somewhat studied opinon.

Have you ever seriously tried to understand how all these minority kids can be killed routinely in the Democrats strongholds and how generations of these minority kids can go through 13 years of Democrat controlled public education and have no marketable jobs skills AND there is no nationwide outrage, but when one guy with a truck and a gun named George kills a kid ground and pounding him there is this nationwide insanity that we see?

So who is really doing this in the grand scheme of things? :huh:

The Democrats must start worrying about the beam in their eye and stop worrying about what is in the Republican's eye.

George and a truck and a gun. What else did they need to know? If he was named Jorge driving a Prius and wearing a skirt, they would have been his biggest defender.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 am

You don't think the government enjoys distractions to take people's attention from the fact that neither side is doing schit to fundamentally change anything except for further enslaving the masses?

The immigration bill, national debt, IRS stuff, a large number of SCOTUS decisions, and others have ALL taken a major back seat to the Zimmerman trial other non-issue. Is the government causing the shift in focus? I would not say so, at least not independently, but they are contributing and are damn sure taking advantage.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:09 am

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 am

English as a second language...?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 am

The education systems is not the problem in this case. :beer:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 am

ScaupHunter wrote:The education systems is not the problem in this case. :beer:

Here we go..... :beer: It's Friday.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

Gunnysway wrote:English as a second language...?

I schit you not, a teen black girl asked my wife, during a PT session, why white people don't talk like that.

W T F.....spaces to avoid DHC nanny-forum filter
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 am

Wise up, folks.

I think that's off the mark. The media is beholden to the government. Administrations come and go.

This story does exactly what most stories in the US media do. Allows morons to pick sides... The situation is gray enough for people with a racial component to their reasoning to display that thinking.

I don't know anyone that believes that, given the evidence available, Zimmerman was beyond his rights to defend himself. But ask folks to look back at the chain of events that lead up to the shooting and many here just sever the chain and relieve Zimmerman of his responsibility entirely. Those that say that it wasn't about the Stand your Ground law are officially incorrect as a member of the jury has stated it was considered during deliberations.

The administration considers this a radioactive topic primarily because it's a no win. But the government at large from money management, Congress, NSA and HLS? Those guys are pleased as punch that folks here and across the country are arguing about the most simple case imaginable... Because the time spent on this case keeps folks stupid on other subjects.

I'm beginning to think that people, even some here prefer it that way. Makes life easy and you don't actually have to do any real work looking at a situation and analyzing how we got there, who is responsible and how we make changes so our government returns to serving the people instead of itself and the top.
Last edited by slowshooter on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

I had a a sociology professor who told me about when he was contacted in the 80's and was asked if "ebonics" should be taught in school. To which he replied, "Of course we should! We would be guaranteeing everyone a job at McDonalds.....".
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 am

beretta24 wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:English as a second language...?

I schit you not, a teen black girl asked my wife, during a PT session, why white people don't talk like that.

W T F.....spaces to avoid DHC nanny-forum filter

I choose to die now... right now... :fingerhead:

It didn't work... :help:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:17 pm

A REAL BLATANT MURDER OF A 13 MONTH OLD WHITE BABY IN A MINORITY NEIGHBORHOOD.
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two BLACK teens who were attempting to rob my ...mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.
cartervj
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:I had a a sociology professor who told me about when he was contacted in the 80's and was asked if "ebonics" should be taught in school. To which he replied, "Of course we should! We would be guaranteeing everyone is unqualified for a job at McDonalds.....".

FIFY
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:I had a a sociology professor who told me about when he was contacted in the 80's and was asked if "ebonics" should be taught in school. To which he replied, "Of course we should! We would be guaranteeing everyone that is as lazy as a guy that does FIFY regularly a job at McDonalds.....".

FIFY

FIFY
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum