Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word "Negro"

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word "Negro"

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
rank duck wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:
go get the bird wrote::fingerhead:

buddy, you are no longer allowed to use that smiley....it is insensitive and generally offensive. you have offended me for the last time. I'll see you in court. Good day, sir!

it's not as offensive as his avatar. What the hell is that thing?

Abalone

Every time I see it I think chocolate va....

...vanilla ice cream?

Of course, what else could I have been thinking of :huh:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
rank duck wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:

buddy, you are no longer allowed to use that smiley....it is insensitive and generally offensive. you have offended me for the last time. I'll see you in court. Good day, sir!

Abalone

...vanilla ice cream?

Based only on what you're usually thinking about, I'm gonna guess wiener.
It's all true, as far as I know.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Underradar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm

MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:She will claim dey fired her because she be one.

Youre probably right, but thats an inappropriate way to put it to be quite honest. My mother was 1/32 Iroquois/Chincoteague.

I can't make the geneological connection. Please explain, brutha.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

I routinely refer to blacks as Negritos.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

vincentpa wrote:I routinely refer to blacks as Negritos.

Thought those were halfbreeds

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

rank duck wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:

Vajayjay Negro - kinda salty and tastes like fish.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:34 pm

This is ridiculously asinine. There is more to this story than the writers of the report are using to further their cause. I can't believe there are those so naive as to fall for this. I'll do some investigation......since no one else wants to ruin a good rant.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 am

Glimmerjim wrote:This is ridiculously asinine. There is more to this story than the writers of the report are using to further their cause. I can't believe there are those so naive as to fall for this. I'll do some investigation......since no one else wants to ruin a good rant.

No, there's nothing more to the story. They're just liberals... like you!
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:56 am

Just bet our servicemen and women of our armed forces are proud to know they lost limbs, were shot, captured, etc. etc., for a society that's come to this kind of idiocy :thumbsup:

'Gawd bless 'Merica :clapping:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 am

MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:

Youre probably right, but thats an inappropriate way to put it to be quite honest. My mother was 1/32 Iroquois/Chincoteague.

well my dad was IRA and so coming from a mixed racial family I know stuff about these issues. Seems many of you would benefit from a little bit of sensitivity training. Its important to know ones own background and then and only then can you begin to appreciate other cultures and ethnicities. I bet if everyone looked into their family's apple tree they'd find a pear or two.

To be honest... you and the rest of your "sensitivity training" types need to grow the @#$& up and I will move along with my life and speak as I please. If it bothers you, then don't listen.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Re: Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 am

Botiz630 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
rank duck wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:

Abalone

...vanilla ice cream?

Based only on what you're usually thinking about, I'm gonna guess wiener.

I can see the similarities...
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:28 am

MackieKnife wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:

well my dad was IRA and so coming from a mixed racial family I know stuff about these issues. Seems many of you would benefit from a little bit of sensitivity training. Its important to know ones own background and then and only then can you begin to appreciate other cultures and ethnicities. I bet if everyone looked into their family's apple tree they'd find a pear or two.

To be honest... you and the rest of your "sensitivity training" types need to grow the @#$& up and I will move along with my life and speak as I please. If it bothers you, then don't listen.

Well buster, whites will be the minority soon in the usa. Don't come crying to ol mackie when all the mexicans start beating you down.

Who said I am 100% white? I'm just an adult that can handle sharp words.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 am

MackieKnife wrote:I didn't claim you were white. And with your attitude I leterally meant beat you down with force.

Well that would go completely beyond the original subject matter!

We are talking about offensive language not physical assault... I am by no means for the physical mistreatment of individuals for any reason let alone for the reason of ethnicity.

Those are two completely different subjects!
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 am

MackieKnife wrote:I didn't claim you were white. And with your attitude I leterally meant beat you down with force.

Also....

I'ma cut you so bad, you gonna wish I didn't cut you so bad...

WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby rivercountry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Amen
True Happiness is in a flooded rice field puttin em in the decoys
rivercountry
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 am

Mackie,

How 'bout quit being so "sensative"...
Did your wittle feewings get an owie? Maybe your mommy can kiss it and make it better... I swear there is more estrogen in your posts than on a Facts Of Life episode... peoples feelings get hurt everyday. There is no need to call the "feelings patrol" anytime something negative is said. Sack up... Be the man your grandfather would be proud of... Or keep crying for the "sensativity police" and watch nothing happen except the dismantling of the 1st ammendment...

I see a hurt feelings report in your near future...

Oh... su gato negro puede aspirar a mi weiner... :hi:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby rivercountry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 am

The entire issue is crap; people find the dumbest shiot to wine about. This makes about as much sense as me, a white man falling out in the grocery store at the site of a box of Zesta’s. Then screaming PTSD because of the word CRACKER is on the damn box. What’s next do we change the name of the United Negro College Fund? Why not it has the word NEGRO in it?
True Happiness is in a flooded rice field puttin em in the decoys
rivercountry
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 am

MackieKnife wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:Mackie,

Did your wittle feewings get an owie? Maybe your mommy can kiss it and make it better... I swear there is more estrogen in your posts than on a Facts Of Life episode... peoples feelings get hurt everyday. There is no need to call the "feelings patrol" anytime something negative is said. Sack up... Be the man your grandfather would be proud of... Or keep crying for the "sensativity police" and watch nothing happen except the dismantling of the 1st ammendment...

for every post like this I'm sure there are ten people rooting me on sayin "you go mackie, don't let these ignorant bullies get the best of you. I support you mackie!" I m here for the ones who are too tired and scared to stand up.

So... 350+ views, and not one person has backed you up...? All these people are "too tired and scared"...? on a forum...?

Hmmmmokay... :rolleyes:

And we're ignorant... :rolleyes:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 am

MackieKnife wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:Mackie,

for every post like this I'm sure there are ten people rooting me on sayin "you go mackie, don't let these ignorant bullies get the best of you. I support you mackie!" I m here for the ones who are too tired and scared to stand up.

There might be 2 in total!

ignorant bullies

Yep we are the bullies in current times...
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

You need to get your facts straight, the minority is already being granted the power to physically rule over the majority!
you think my words sting and you want to stand up to me... maybe its time you turn and look into the crowd from which you came... they have taken racism to the next level... a level white people left in the past...
You want to vilify people like me and throw out the word raciest... while I make jokes and enjoy the presence of everyone.

Like I said, it is time you and your brethren GROW UP!
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby shootfirst45 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

The race thing is getting old, If African blacks, Mexicans and such don't like the usa ,,, go away .. this is America . Are we not americans first? Quite using excuses for self gain..... IM just a white sob American.........
shootfirst45
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 am

MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:

So your dad was a terrorist who killed people and u want to talk about sensitivity? You want me to what? Feel bad because someone else did something else to someone who was to weak to handle what came at them? It is still happening all over the world. Syria is a great example. Negros need to get the hell over their inferiority complex. Their own people were enslaving them before we got to Africa. The blacks were the main source of other blacks in the slave trade. Negros have every opportunity to excel and succeed here. I think the lot of them need to move to subsaharan Africa for a year to see just how good they have things in America.

Wipe the tears off your mangina, suck up that quivering lip like a big boy, and move on citizen. There are a lot more important things to worry about in life! The word negro is in the dictionary. It is common English. Why the hell should anyone care that it is offensive.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 am

ScaupHunter wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:
Underradar wrote:
MackieKnife wrote:

You're funny. So your dad was a terrorist who killed people and u want to talk about sensitivity? Sonny boy may ancestors raped and pillaged much of the know. World. I have mixed ancestry because they raped all the women they conquered. You want me to what? Feel bad because someone else did something else to someone who was to weak to handle what came at them? Metros need to get the hell over their inferiority complex. Their own people were enslaving them before we got to Africa. The blacks were the main source s of other blacks in the slave trade. Negros have every opportunity to excel and succeed here. I think the lot of them need to move to subsaharan Africa for a year to see just how good they have thing in Americaz.

Whipe the tears off your mangina, suck up that quivering lip like a big boy, and move on citizen. There are a lot more important things to worry about in life! The word negro is in the dictionary. It is common Spanish.

FIFY
:beer:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 am

:thumbsup:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 am

Todos los dias, Slowshooter come habichuelas para el desaynuo, el almuerzo y la cena. SIempre huele a pedos todo el dia. Y por la noche slow toma el chorizo por culo.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!
vincentpa
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am

vincentpa wrote:Todos los dias, Slowshooter come habichuelas para el desaynuo, el almuerzo y la cena. SIempre huele a pedos todo el dia. Y por la noche slow toma el chorizo por culo.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

Google translate =
vincentpa wrote:Every day, eat beans for Slowshooter brakfast, lunch and dinner. Always smells like farts all day. And at night making sausage by slow ass.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum