Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word "Negro"

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word "Negro"

Postby vincentpa » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Todos los dias, Slowshooter come habichuelas para el desaynuo, el almuerzo y la cena. SIempre huele a pedos todo el dia. Y por la noche slow toma el chorizo por culo.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

Google translate =
vincentpa wrote:Every day, eat beans for Slowshooter brakfast, lunch and dinner. Always smells like farts all day. And at night making sausage by slow ass.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

Close but not quite. The translation of the last sentence is off.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 am

vincentpa wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:This is ridiculously asinine. There is more to this story than the writers of the report are using to further their cause. I can't believe there are those so naive as to fall for this. I'll do some investigation......since no one else wants to ruin a good rant.

No, there's nothing more to the story. They're just liberals... like you!

Oh.....well then, this was a brave and courageous act! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby lancej » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm

MackieKnife wrote:El gato es estupidio y negro es muy peligroso para hablar en el Oakland aula.

Si
It is the shared experiences of companionship that make loss bearable.
RIP Orion, May where you are be full of Rabbits.

when you start explaining what you're seeing, you see what you've been looking at
lancej
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Is that pronounced "sigh"? :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 pm

slowshooter wrote:Is that pronounced "sigh"? :lol3:

No slow, it's pronounced "see", which is beautifully redolent of the attitude of the people. They want to prosper....they want to improve their lives... they want to take advantage of a system that allows that to happen for their family....they want their children to prosper....they are willing to work any job for any pay that can help them achieve that....kind of seems like a personage that can help America achieve a strong position in the world to me....but I must be mistaken.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Me and Black Betty » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 am

Glimmerjim wrote:

No slow, it's pronounced "see", which is beautifully redolent of the attitude of the people. They want to prosper....they want to improve their lives... they want to take advantage of a system that allows that to happen for their family....they want their children to prosper....they are willing to work any job for any pay that can help them achieve that....kind of seems like a personage that can help America achieve a strong position in the world to me....but I must be mistaken.

There is a legal way for them to achieve everything you just mentioned, and at the same time help support the system that they are "taking advantage of". Stealing cars and then reselling them at drastically reduced prices would most likely benefit my family financially, but its illegal. And, I bet you would be pissed if I took you VW bus... but hey, I am just trying to support my family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Re: Spanish Teacher Fired For Using The Word

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Me and Black Betty wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

There is a legal way for them to achieve everything you just mentioned, and at the same time help support the system that they are "taking advantage of". Stealing cars and then reselling them at drastically reduced prices would most likely benefit my family financially, but its illegal. And, I bet you would be pissed if I took you VW bus... but hey, I am just trying to support my family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MY VW BUS?!?!?! You are prophetic, M & BB. I drove VW buses for most of my younger years. Had a '71 and and '61 27 window. Nothing can teach you more abour life than owning a VW Bus. No...not true...those that depended upon horses for transportation had the same mindset to a degree. However, most of them were driving the vehicle of the day....owning a VW bus was driving the vehicle of patience, meticulousness, care, pride of maintenance, and conscientiousness when the average american vehicle got 11 miles to the gallon and was 23 feet long in its ostentatiousness. I am proud of those days. Plus they were a lot of fun!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:02 am

You had a 27 window?

Do you realize what those go for these days?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Me and Black Betty » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 am

Gunnysway wrote:You had a 27 window?

I just got $500 bucks for Jim's... Probably could have gotten more, but the guy was worried he wouldn't be able to get that hippy smell out of the shag carpets.
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 am

Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

That is effen crazy. I drove a VW for years.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 am

Yep! I had a long list of cars I should NEVER have gotten rid of....A 56 Chevy Cameo Pickup...60 Triumph Bike.... :mad:

EDIT: Nope...I take it back. I didn't know they were going for THAT much! Holy Cow! I also had a cousin that had an "Eleanor", too. GT 500 Shelby Mustang! I drove it once. He had lost his right leg in a motorcycle accident (hence the money for the car!) and had the accelerator peddle left of the brake pedal. Pretty fun in a car like that when you go to touch the brake and hit the gas! :eek: :eek:
Last edited by Glimmerjim on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 am

Me and Black Betty wrote:

I just got $500 bucks for Jim's... Probably could have gotten more, but the guy was worried he wouldn't be able to get that hippy smell out of the shag carpets.

:lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

Patchouli stink?

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:51 pm