Real War on Women

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 pm

assateague wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.


People lose the benefit of the doubt then they chase down black kids then shoot them.


People lose the benefit of the doubt when they jump out of the bushes and try to put a beat down on a creepy-ass cracka'


See how easy that was?


I can tell it was easy because you did it. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA


Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Image

following in the footsteps of Muhammad.... :rolleyes: gang rapes on women. One grandmother and a 7 year old girl....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:23 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
assateague wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:Know why liberals love Islam? Because it's not Christianity. There is no reason- NONE- that liberals should not despise Islam, and do all they can to see it eradicated from America. It flies directly in the face of all that they claim to cherish. Yet they refuse to speak poorly of it. The ACLU refuses to sue Islamic organizations. Atheist groups leave Islam alone, when compared to Christianity.

Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.


Your insane, jingoistic blathering would be ammusing if it wasnt so trite.



Thank you for proving once again that, when confronted with inconvenient facts, liberals generally resort to nonsensical name-calling.

That's just not true you scum-suckin', pond-dwellin', bottom-feedin', self-abuser! :lol3: :lol3:


It's not self abuse if you are doing it right. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10822
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Hey Jim!
Have you noticed that the Righties are trying to do everything they can to push the attention elsewhere?
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey Inda,

Don't worry about the Egyptians across the pond! The American Jihadists strike again right here!

NC hates Sharia Law so they outlaw it. But they love Conservative Christian versions of Sharia Laws so they piggybacked the "Christian Sharia Law" legislation to anti abortion provisions to the "anti Sharia Law" bill.

HAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! They hate it, so they outlaw it - while instituting it.

Get your burkas ladies, the South will rise again!!!!

What a pack of asshats! LOL! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:27 pm

slowshooter wrote:Hey Inda,

Don't worry about the Egyptians across the pond! The American Jihadists strike again right here!

NC hates Sharia Law so they outlaw it. But they love Conservative Christian versions of Sharia Laws so they piggybacked the "Christian Sharia Law" legislation to anti abortion provisions to the "anti Sharia Law" bill.

HAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! They hate it, so they outlaw it - while instituting it.

Get your burkas ladies, the South will rise again!!!!

What a pack of asshats! LOL! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Thanks for posting you ignorance for everyone to see. There is not such thing as "Christian sharia law"
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:34 am

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Hey Inda,

Don't worry about the Egyptians across the pond! The American Jihadists strike again right here!

NC hates Sharia Law so they outlaw it. But they love Conservative Christian versions of Sharia Laws so they piggybacked the "Christian Sharia Law" legislation to anti abortion provisions to the "anti Sharia Law" bill.

HAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! They hate it, so they outlaw it - while instituting it.

Get your burkas ladies, the South will rise again!!!!

What a pack of asshats! LOL! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Thanks for posting you ignorance for everyone to see. There is not such thing as "Christian sharia law"


Thanks for posting your ignorance of how to use quotes! :lol3: :lol3:

I win again!

:lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 am

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Hey Inda,

Don't worry about the Egyptians across the pond! The American Jihadists strike again right here!

NC hates Sharia Law so they outlaw it. But they love Conservative Christian versions of Sharia Laws so they piggybacked the "Christian Sharia Law" legislation to anti abortion provisions to the "anti Sharia Law" bill.

HAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! They hate it, so they outlaw it - while instituting it.

Get your burkas ladies, the South will rise again!!!!

What a pack of asshats! LOL! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Thanks for posting you ignorance for everyone to see. There is not such thing as "Christian sharia law"


Thanks for posting your ignorance of how to use quotes! :lol3: :lol3:

I win again!

:lol3: :lol3:

I copied you text.... :fingerhead: you are reaching now slowshooter. you've lost your edge with troll posts. :fingerhead:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:35 pm

LOL!

I bet you think Delta Burke would be even hotter if she was named Delta Burka! :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby cartervj » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

since you brought it up, what if the zygote is female, does that count


Liberal newspapers across the nation have no problem selling advertising space for pictures of babies to promote such products ranging from diapers to online investment firms. However, three major papers -- USA Today, the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune -- rejected an ad from a pro-life organization that showed an infant at roughly 20 weeks' gestation because it's “too controversial.”

An article by Caleb Parke on the Live Action News website stated that the ad featured an illustration of an adult hand holding a 20- to 24-week-old baby with the quote: “This child has no voice, which is why it depends on yours. Speak up.”



Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2YJmV6Mso


topcrop.jpg
topcrop.jpg (17.91 KiB) Viewed 117 times
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm

slowshooter wrote:LOL!

I bet you think Delta Burke would be even hotter if she was named Delta Burka! :lol3:

Go do the chicken dance...feathers and all... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Islamic extremists have killed 29 students and one teacher in an attack on a boarding school in northeast Nigeria.

Survivors being treated for burn and gunshots wounds say some students were burned alive in the attack before dawn Saturday on Government Secondary School in Mamudo town in Yobe state.

As he wept over the bodies of his two boys, farmer Malam Abdullahi swore he would withdraw three remaining sons from a nearby school.

He complained there was no protection for students despite the deployment of thousands of troops since the government declared a state of emergency mid-May in three northeastern states.


Islamists Murder 29 Students in Nigeria – Burn Them Alive
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56815
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby assateague » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 am

cartervj wrote:since you brought it up, what if the zygote is female, does that count


Liberal newspapers across the nation have no problem selling advertising space for pictures of babies to promote such products ranging from diapers to online investment firms. However, three major papers -- USA Today, the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune -- rejected an ad from a pro-life organization that showed an infant at roughly 20 weeks' gestation because it's “too controversial.”

An article by Caleb Parke on the Live Action News website stated that the ad featured an illustration of an adult hand holding a 20- to 24-week-old baby with the quote: “This child has no voice, which is why it depends on yours. Speak up.”



Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2YJmV6Mso


topcrop.jpg



It's a damn shame that liberals can't even acknowledge the implications of their beliefs. It smacks of cowardice.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: Real War on Women

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

You always know when a belief or system is not to be trusted when they desperately try to hide the truth about their programs and beliefs. It is even more strongly proven when they try to squash all opponents and keep them from presenting their side.

We all know the whole Obamacare, we have to pass it to read it game. How about the constant liberal shell games to try and keep everything and everyone focused elsewhere while they push their agenda. The entire gun control effort on the liberals part is a great example. Their own Messiah's presidential directives for research prove them wrong. Instead of seeing the truth they squash the truth they found so they can keep pushing their agenda. The whole 97% of Americans support gun control shell game, etc.......

Never ask a progressive to tell the truth, believe in truth, or practice anything that involves honesty, self assessment, facts, etc..... it quite simply will not happen.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6539
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby cartervj » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

They are the party of rainbows and unicorns :lol3:

you'd think that acid trip would have ended by now :thumbsup:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests