...But Islam is just a religion...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

...But Islam is just a religion...

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 pm

:no: :rolleyes: Nope, It is a political system too...for all those that have no clue, here you go:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4400881,00.html
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: ...But Islam is just a religion...

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Islam is a religious political system and alway has been. It operates exactly the way radical christians would like the US to operate except with a different brand of Geezus.

I'm curious if there is anyone on this board that DOESN'T know that Islam is a system with no division between church and state.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 pm

slowshooter wrote:Islam is a religious political system and alway has been. It operates exactly the way radical christians would like the US to operate except with a different brand of Geezus.

I'm curious if there is anyone on this board that DOESN'T know that Islam is a system with no division between church and state.

I would have to go and dig up an old thread, but someone here did not know it was a political system under the name of a religion.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Islam is a religious political system and alway has been. It operates exactly the way radical christians would like the US to operate except with a different brand of Geezus.

I would have to go and dig up an old thread, but someone here did not know it was a political system under the name of a religion.

Interesting. Okay.

Learn something new about people everyday. Don't waste lifespan looking it up. I believe you! :smile:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Interesting. Okay.

Learn something new about people everyday. Don't waste lifespan looking it up. I believe you! :smile:

and this is why islam is incompatible with our constitution. A true believe of the faith pushes for Sharia law...aka. gods law, as the law of the land.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm

So, all that Assad said was that the Muslim Brotherhood is a political party.

I think we all knew that.

It's kind of like the fact that groups like the Christian Coalition and Focus on the Family are political organizations.
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Chilidawg wrote:So, all that Assad said was that the Muslim Brotherhood is a political party.

It's kind of like the fact that groups like the Christian Coalition and Focus on the Family are political organizations.

No, not "a political party"...a political ideology based off Islam. i.e. political islam.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:So, all that Assad said was that the Muslim Brotherhood is a political party.

No, not "a political party"...a political ideology based off Islam. i.e. political islam.

To add to this, it's also "the Nation of Islam". How many other religions are unofficially recognized as "sovereign"..... None!
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum