SO WHERE WAS HE?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Leaky-NY » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 pm

So as yesterday was the birthday of our nation> Where was this person who is suppose to be the leader of our country. its a shame that some military post cancelled their firework displays because of funding, while the POTUS was of somewhere else spending millions in our tax money for a rip. instead of being the leader he should be with "his" country.

Leaky
If it aint ducks, Dogs or boats I cant talk now!
Leaky-NY
hunter

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby gomer snerd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 pm

he was.
gomer snerd
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

As my bumper sticker says. They voted for him now we are all stock with him don't worry. 3 1/2 more years.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 am

Almost forgot leaky. You will love this. There was a town back east that had to cancel thier Memorial Day parade because off the budget. But some how they were able to come up with enough money for a parade for the 2nd place finisher of American idol. Yes the 2nd place loser. Can't thank our veterans that died while fighting but they can give a parade for first loser of American idol. :fingerhead:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 am

He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:Almost forgot leaky. You will love this. There was a town back east that had to cancel thier Memorial Day parade because off the budget. But some how they were able to come up with enough money for a parade for the 2nd place finisher of American idol. Yes the 2nd place loser. Can't thank our veterans that died while fighting but they can give a parade for first loser of American idol. :fingerhead:

Sign of the times, Sgt. It can drive you mad if you let it."Celebrities"............ :huh: Kids would kill their parents to see Justin Bieber, and Paris Hilton is an icon. No talent, no style, no looks, no brains......can get you a long ways, apparently. :no:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am

Slack Tide wrote:He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....

Oh.....well....um....then....."He was born in Africa!!!!!!"
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....

:lol: :lol:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 am

Slack Tide wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

:lol: :lol:

:lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am

:lol3:

DOH!

SMH :hi:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm

How dare he take our money and distribute it to other people in the form of food!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 pm

slowshooter wrote:How dare he take our money and distribute it to other people in the form of food!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Ted Neugent does the same thing, except its out of his own pocket.......
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:54 pm

But he shoots all the food out off season and over limits. :lol3:

Any vet that breaks bread with that draft dodging douchebag is an idiot.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm

And what about the ones who eat with the guy who takes away their education, healthcare, and a myriad of other fiscal slaps in the face, all in the name of spending cuts, while gifting himself a vacation to Africa.......
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:11 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:And what about the ones who eat with the guy who takes away their education, healthcare, and a myriad of other fiscal slaps in the face, all in the name of spending cuts, while gifting himself a vacation to Africa.......

They deserved to be slapped to.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby agengo02 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Boy we really are trying to stretch out the Obama hate around here. It's funny, there are plenty of other things to gripe about than whether or not a military base can afford fire works, especially considering how poorly we treat veterans. The concern should be the rate of veterans returning home with PTSD and how it affects their family; the alarming suicide rate among veterans; or the terrible VA hospitals that most of our Vietnam vets are having to deal with now. Walk around NYC for a few hours and count the number of homeless with signs stating "Iraq Vet".

How about no funding for fireworks for any military bases and put that money where it can actually help.

Acceptable Obama administration actions to gripe about: illegal wiretapping; NSA leaks; treatment of whistle blowers as terrorists or traitors; domestic drone strikes; domestic drone strikes resulting in fatality of children; holding of American citizens without due process; ongoing war(s); corrupt police forces; incompetent congress; complete neglect for states' rights; etc.

Choose one of these for the next post please.

:beer:
agengo02
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 pm

And my freakin Pistol License!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:
Nothin' yet.......
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 am

So where was he?-
He was on the phone with a gay football player this time.
That's important :wink:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:So where was he?-
He was on the phone with a gay football player this time.
That's important :wink:

Oh jeez. I bet his feet don't smell so hot after playing basketball, either. The bastard.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 am

Slack Tide wrote:And my freakin Pistol License!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:
Nothin' yet.......

Slack your costing me a lot of money. Now I am going to have to go out and buy another pistol in ten minutes and then shoot another 1,000 rounds of ammo this weekend in your honor. I am going to sue your state for the expenses I am incurring. :beer:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

GOVERNMENT
WHAT ODD GUEST APPEARS TO HAVE SHOWED UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE’S JULY 4TH PARTY FOR MILITARY FAMILIES?
Jul. 10, 2013 7:17am Erica Ritz

Editor’s note: Be sure to see the important update at the bottom of this story. TheBlaze’s Jonathon M. Seidl contributed to this report.

Was Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the much-discussed Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings, at the White House for a 4th of July celebration for military heros and their families?

Apparent pictures posted on the Internet and a Saudi news outlet say yes.

A Twitter feed appears to show photos of the young man posing before the edifice – decorated with red, white, and blue banners to celebrate the holiday – in addition to close-up photos of the first couple.

They come from the Twitter account of an individual claiming to be Alharbi’s father, though that information has not been confirmed.

According to a professional translation of the account’s information, however, the given name is “‘Ali Al-Salimi Al-Harbi,” and the description reads: “Father of Abd Al-Rahman who was injured in the Boston bombings.”
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 pm

cartervj wrote:
GOVERNMENT
WHAT ODD GUEST APPEARS TO HAVE SHOWED UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE’S JULY 4TH PARTY FOR MILITARY FAMILIES?
Jul. 10, 2013 7:17am Erica Ritz

Editor’s note: Be sure to see the important update at the bottom of this story. TheBlaze’s Jonathon M. Seidl contributed to this report.

Was Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the much-discussed Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings, at the White House for a 4th of July celebration for military heros and their families?

Apparent pictures posted on the Internet and a Saudi news outlet say yes.

A Twitter feed appears to show photos of the young man posing before the edifice – decorated with red, white, and blue banners to celebrate the holiday – in addition to close-up photos of the first couple.

They come from the Twitter account of an individual claiming to be Alharbi’s father, though that information has not been confirmed.

According to a professional translation of the account’s information, however, the given name is “‘Ali Al-Salimi Al-Harbi,” and the description reads: “Father of Abd Al-Rahman who was injured in the Boston bombings.”

Incredibly unsubstantiated reporting. Must have been a FAUX News report.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum