SO WHERE WAS HE?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Leaky-NY » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 pm

So as yesterday was the birthday of our nation> Where was this person who is suppose to be the leader of our country. its a shame that some military post cancelled their firework displays because of funding, while the POTUS was of somewhere else spending millions in our tax money for a rip. instead of being the leader he should be with "his" country.


Leaky
If it aint ducks, Dogs or boats I cant talk now!
Leaky-NY
hunter
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby gomer snerd » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 pm

he was.
gomer snerd
hunter
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:41 pm

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 am

As my bumper sticker says. They voted for him now we are all stock with him don't worry. 3 1/2 more years.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 am

Almost forgot leaky. You will love this. There was a town back east that had to cancel thier Memorial Day parade because off the budget. But some how they were able to come up with enough money for a parade for the 2nd place finisher of American idol. Yes the 2nd place loser. Can't thank our veterans that died while fighting but they can give a parade for first loser of American idol. :fingerhead:
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Slack Tide » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:07 am

He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 am

Sgtstadanko707 wrote:Almost forgot leaky. You will love this. There was a town back east that had to cancel thier Memorial Day parade because off the budget. But some how they were able to come up with enough money for a parade for the 2nd place finisher of American idol. Yes the 2nd place loser. Can't thank our veterans that died while fighting but they can give a parade for first loser of American idol. :fingerhead:

Sign of the times, Sgt. It can drive you mad if you let it."Celebrities"............ :huh: Kids would kill their parents to see Justin Bieber, and Paris Hilton is an icon. No talent, no style, no looks, no brains......can get you a long ways, apparently. :no:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am

Slack Tide wrote:He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....

Oh.....well....um....then....."He was born in Africa!!!!!!"
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Slack Tide » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....

Oh.....well....um....then....."He was born in Africa!!!!!!"


:lol: :lol:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 am

Slack Tide wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:He was at the White house having a 1200 person BBQ for enlisted and their families then fireworks.....

Oh.....well....um....then....."He was born in Africa!!!!!!"


:lol: :lol:

:lol3:
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3635
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Gunnysway » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am

:lol3:

DOH!


SMH :hi:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
User avatar
Gunnysway
hunter
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm

How dare he take our money and distribute it to other people in the form of food!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 pm

slowshooter wrote:How dare he take our money and distribute it to other people in the form of food!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Ted Neugent does the same thing, except its out of his own pocket.......
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby slowshooter » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:54 pm

But he shoots all the food out off season and over limits. :lol3:

Any vet that breaks bread with that draft dodging douchebag is an idiot.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm

And what about the ones who eat with the guy who takes away their education, healthcare, and a myriad of other fiscal slaps in the face, all in the name of spending cuts, while gifting himself a vacation to Africa.......
User avatar
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Location: Connecticut: The Confiscation State

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:11 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:And what about the ones who eat with the guy who takes away their education, healthcare, and a myriad of other fiscal slaps in the face, all in the name of spending cuts, while gifting himself a vacation to Africa.......


They deserved to be slapped to.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
User avatar
Sgtstadanko707
hunter
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Chico ca

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby agengo02 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Boy we really are trying to stretch out the Obama hate around here. It's funny, there are plenty of other things to gripe about than whether or not a military base can afford fire works, especially considering how poorly we treat veterans. The concern should be the rate of veterans returning home with PTSD and how it affects their family; the alarming suicide rate among veterans; or the terrible VA hospitals that most of our Vietnam vets are having to deal with now. Walk around NYC for a few hours and count the number of homeless with signs stating "Iraq Vet".

How about no funding for fireworks for any military bases and put that money where it can actually help.


Acceptable Obama administration actions to gripe about: illegal wiretapping; NSA leaks; treatment of whistle blowers as terrorists or traitors; domestic drone strikes; domestic drone strikes resulting in fatality of children; holding of American citizens without due process; ongoing war(s); corrupt police forces; incompetent congress; complete neglect for states' rights; etc.

Choose one of these for the next post please.

:beer:
agengo02
hunter
 
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: tx

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 pm

And my freakin Pistol License!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:
Nothin' yet.......
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 am

So where was he?-
He was on the phone with a gay football player this time.
That's important :wink:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
User avatar
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9079
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Gloucester,Va.

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:So where was he?-
He was on the phone with a gay football player this time.
That's important :wink:

Oh jeez. I bet his feet don't smell so hot after playing basketball, either. The bastard.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 am

Slack Tide wrote:And my freakin Pistol License!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:
Nothin' yet.......



Slack your costing me a lot of money. Now I am going to have to go out and buy another pistol in ten minutes and then shoot another 1,000 rounds of ammo this weekend in your honor. I am going to sue your state for the expenses I am incurring. :beer:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

GOVERNMENT
WHAT ODD GUEST APPEARS TO HAVE SHOWED UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE’S JULY 4TH PARTY FOR MILITARY FAMILIES?
Jul. 10, 2013 7:17am Erica Ritz

Editor’s note: Be sure to see the important update at the bottom of this story. TheBlaze’s Jonathon M. Seidl contributed to this report.


Was Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the much-discussed Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings, at the White House for a 4th of July celebration for military heros and their families?

Apparent pictures posted on the Internet and a Saudi news outlet say yes.

A Twitter feed appears to show photos of the young man posing before the edifice – decorated with red, white, and blue banners to celebrate the holiday – in addition to close-up photos of the first couple.

They come from the Twitter account of an individual claiming to be Alharbi’s father, though that information has not been confirmed.

According to a professional translation of the account’s information, however, the given name is “‘Ali Al-Salimi Al-Harbi,” and the description reads: “Father of Abd Al-Rahman who was injured in the Boston bombings.”
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7336
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

Re: SO WHERE WAS HE?

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 pm

cartervj wrote:
GOVERNMENT
WHAT ODD GUEST APPEARS TO HAVE SHOWED UP AT THE WHITE HOUSE’S JULY 4TH PARTY FOR MILITARY FAMILIES?
Jul. 10, 2013 7:17am Erica Ritz

Editor’s note: Be sure to see the important update at the bottom of this story. TheBlaze’s Jonathon M. Seidl contributed to this report.


Was Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the much-discussed Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombings, at the White House for a 4th of July celebration for military heros and their families?

Apparent pictures posted on the Internet and a Saudi news outlet say yes.

A Twitter feed appears to show photos of the young man posing before the edifice – decorated with red, white, and blue banners to celebrate the holiday – in addition to close-up photos of the first couple.

They come from the Twitter account of an individual claiming to be Alharbi’s father, though that information has not been confirmed.

According to a professional translation of the account’s information, however, the given name is “‘Ali Al-Salimi Al-Harbi,” and the description reads: “Father of Abd Al-Rahman who was injured in the Boston bombings.”

Incredibly unsubstantiated reporting. Must have been a FAUX News report.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10839
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am


Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests