Cornel West

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Cornel West

Postby cartervj » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Never thought I'd ever agree with him

LIZ MAIR, REPUBLICAN CONSULTANT: I applaud your consistency on that, and I think that that is something that many liberals in this country can do with a healthy dose of.

CORNEL WEST, PROFESSOR AND ACTIVIST: I’m not a liberal. I’m a revolutionary Christian.

MAIR: But, but, but, but there are…

BILL MAHER, HOST: Me too.

[Laughter]

MAIR: But there are many liberals, there are many liberals that would agree with you, and I think that a dose of consistency…

WEST: No, but most liberals will only say it when Bush is in office.

MAIR: Of course.

WEST: They won’t say it about a Democrat. That’s morally bankrupt. Morally bankrupt.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z2Z4jcUKHD
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Re: Cornel West

Postby slowshooter » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Liz Mair has listened to too many Britney Spears albums. She tries to creak so much she can't even speak well.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:59 am

slowshooter wrote:Liz Mair has listened to too many Britney Spears albums. She tries to creak so much she can't even speak well.

Slow, is proof of the fact in the statements... morally bankrupt.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Liz Mair has listened to too many Britney Spears albums. She tries to creak so much she can't even speak well.

Disagree...I believe he enjoys mostly trolling the CI forum and laughs his *** off when he gets people excited over some of his silly posts.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 am

beretta24 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Disagree...I believe he enjoys mostly trolling the CI forum and laughs his *** off when he gets people excited over some of his silly posts.

I thought that for awhile, now I am just convinced he is partially hadi-capable.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby cartervj » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm

beretta24 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

probably a little bit of both :thumbsup:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum