McCain

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

McCain

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Well. what a funny quirk of events.....now we have McCain refuting "Stand Your Ground Laws", and simultaneously voicing a negative opinion about the min wage laws that would enable Wal Fart to expand it's domination over Wash DC and other locales. I am becoming more and more fervently querulous.....does any personal entitiy embody even a majority of the staunch republican platforms, or is it just a pixie dust that is wafted from winged "reaganelfs" golden bags during deep, reflective periods of somnolence that enables them to wake up with a vigor to defend the indefensible? I honor those that stand up for what they believe in, but honor of conviction should not be construed as an excuse for Miss Ratched not to dispense the prescribed medicine for a diagnosable disease. Sorry. The disease is so very predictable, with every symptom just poised for an opportunity to present itself, that it should be the most easily recognized aberration in psychological diagnosis available. But when you have Sheldon Adelsons and the Koch Brothers putting the words in every persons mouth I have ever run across here, it is difficult to dispute with a personality you can't honestly converse with. They play the shell game more than a naked crab! And consider themselves "Free Thinkers" and label liberals as followers! "The craftiest trick of the devil was in convinvincing people he didn't exist." Brilliant commentary!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Re: McCain

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 pm

McCain,Graham,Romney and a few others are RINOs, "Republicans In Name Only". I would not even consider them "Rockefeller Republicans", it would be an insult to Teddy Roosevelt and others. McCain may be able to use his age as an excuse, however the others can't. If I described Romney to a liberal democrat without saying his name they would coo and wet themselves. Pro Choice, pro gun control, pro socialized healthcare, and opposed the bush tax cuts! Wait... What? If Obama wasn't black and people actually payed attention to the candidates views and not their affiliations, Romney would have won. He already accomplished healthcare for the whole state of Massachusetts, how it sucks is for another thread, he supported the mass assault weapons ban, oh and he believes in global warming. In my eyes he's lumped in with all the other fiscally irresponsible liberals. And the others at the top of my post aren't too far behind either.
One day this old black woman asked me if I voted for Romney and said I better not have because "he da devil" I said ma'am I couldn't agree more. She smiled and I said he's just as bad Obama, her smile went away, and I realized I was about to tell some something they didnt want to hear so I didn't say anything....
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:Well. what a funny quirk of events.....now we have McCain refuting "Stand Your Ground Laws", and simultaneously voicing a negative opinion about the min wage laws that would enable Wal Fart to expand it's domination over Wash DC and other locales. I am becoming more and more fervently querulous.....does any personal entitiy embody even a majority of the staunch republican platforms, or is it just a pixie dust that is wafted from winged "reaganelfs" golden bags during deep, reflective periods of somnolence that enables them to wake up with a vigor to defend the indefensible? I honor those that stand up for what they believe in, but honor of conviction should not be construed as an excuse for Miss Ratched not to dispense the prescribed medicine for a diagnosable disease. Sorry. The disease is so very predictable, with every symptom just poised for an opportunity to present itself, that it should be the most easily recognized aberration in psychological diagnosis available. But when you have Sheldon Adelsons and the Koch Brothers putting the words in every persons mouth I have ever run across here, it is difficult to dispute with a personality you can't honestly converse with. They play the shell game more than a naked crab! And consider themselves "Free Thinkers" and label liberals as followers! "The craftiest trick of the devil was in convinvincing people he didn't exist." Brilliant commentary!

That old fart needs to be put out to pasture.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:55 pm

I am starting to think we not only need term limits we need an upper age limit for Senators and Representatives. Feinstein, and McCain are excellent examples of why we need age limits.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:McCain,Graham,Romney and a few others are RINOs, "Republicans In Name Only". I would not even consider them "Rockefeller Republicans", it would be an insult to Teddy Roosevelt and others. McCain may be able to use his age as an excuse, however the others can't. If I described Romney to a liberal democrat without saying his name they would coo and wet themselves. Pro Choice, pro gun control, pro socialized healthcare, and opposed the bush tax cuts! Wait... What? If Obama wasn't black and people actually payed attention to the candidates views and not their affiliations, Romney would have won. He already accomplished healthcare for the whole state of Massachusetts, how it sucks is for another thread, he supported the mass assault weapons ban, oh and he believes in global warming. In my eyes he's lumped in with all the other fiscally irresponsible liberals. And the others at the top of my post aren't too far behind either.
One day this old black woman asked me if I voted for Romney and said I better not have because "he da devil" I said ma'am I couldn't agree more. She smiled and I said he's just as bad Obama, her smile went away, and I realized I was about to tell some something they didnt want to hear so I didn't say anything....

Isn't it odd when people expect you to acquiesce willingly to their point of view, when given from an unfounded position with no knowledge of your political leanings, and then when you reasonably politely state a similar, yet different, attitude they consider it a personal affront? All I can say is people amaze me, myself included at times, and will until the lights go out.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby TomKat » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:McCain,Graham,Romney and a few others are RINOs, "Republicans In Name Only". I would not even consider them "Rockefeller Republicans", it would be an insult to Teddy Roosevelt and others. McCain may be able to use his age as an excuse, however the others can't. If I described Romney to a liberal democrat without saying his name they would coo and wet themselves. Pro Choice, pro gun control, pro socialized healthcare, and opposed the bush tax cuts! Wait... What? If Obama wasn't black and people actually payed attention to the candidates views and not their affiliations, Romney would have won. He already accomplished healthcare for the whole state of Massachusetts, how it sucks is for another thread, he supported the mass assault weapons ban, oh and he believes in global warming. In my eyes he's lumped in with all the other fiscally irresponsible liberals. And the others at the top of my post aren't too far behind either.

Isn't it odd when people expect you to acquiesce willingly to their point of view, when given from an unfounded position with no knowledge of your political leanings, and then when you reasonably politely state a similar, yet different, attitude they consider it a personal affront? All I can say is people amaze me, myself included at times, and will until the lights go out.

You should see the looks on their faces when I explain the Dog Crap theory....DON'T TREAD ON ME

You want to walk on thin ice? Be a Libertarian in a really red state.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 am

Glimmerjim wrote:Well. what a funny quirk of events.....now we have McCain refuting "Stand Your Ground Laws",
If someone threatens you and you do not run away, how long should you go to jail?

McCain is an idiot, political hack, self-centered jerk.

Glimmerjim wrote:I am becoming more and more fervently querulous.....does any personal entitiy embody even a majority of the staunch republican platforms
Politicians never want to embrace conservatism. It works for the people. It does NOT work for the politicians. If you want to be a big shot important person telling everyone else what to do from what they buy at a 7-11 to rewrite all the rules for an entire industry where you have zero practical experience, you want to be a liberal Democrat. The problem is at least for now, liberal Democrats can't win everywhere, so politicians have to do what politicians do and they lie.

McCain is a typical politician that despises the ordinary person and thinks they are incapable of living their lives without "help" from him. He'd have run Detroit into the hell hole that it is. He just wouldn't have to be a RINO.

Probably the only politician I hate worse than McCain is Lindsey Graham. Obama is doing what everybody should have expected. A leftist with no experience. McCain and Graham will stab you in the back. Obama lies about a lot, but not about who he is. He just allowed people to delude themselves.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 am

Glimmerjim wrote:Well. what a funny quirk of events.....now we have McCain refuting "Stand Your Ground Laws",
If someone threatens you and you do not run away, how long should you go to jail?

Glimmerjim wrote:I am becoming more and more fervently querulous.....does any personal entitiy embody even a majority of the staunch republican platforms
Politicians never want to embrace conservatism. It works for the people. It does NOT work for the politicians. If you want to be a big shot important person telling everyone else what to do from what they buy at a 7-11 to rewrite all the rules for an entire industry where you have zero practical experience, you want to be a liberal Democrat. The problem is at least for now, liberal Democrats can't win everywhere, so politicians have to do what politicians do and they lie.

McCain is a typical politician that despises the ordinary person and thinks they are incapable of living their lives without "help" from him. He'd have run Detroit into the hell hole that it is. He just wouldn't have to be a RINO.

Probably the only politician I hate worse than McCain is Lindsey Graham. Obama is doing what everybody should have expected. A leftist with no experience. McCain and Graham will stab you in the back. Obama lies about a lot, but not about who he is. He just allowed people to delude themselves.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 am

SpinnerMan wrote:

But you don't have the guts to say that to his face. :lol3:

One of the elder statesmen of the conservatives and presidential candidate. No wonder he lost. Guys like you cost him votes.

Too bad so sad. We're stuck with them. And no states rights jibber jabber is going to change that. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:41 am

slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Why would it take guts? Do you think McCain is insane and would attack me? :huh:

slowshooter wrote:One of the elder statesmen of the conservatives and presidential candidate. No wonder he lost. Guys like you cost him votes.
Elder statesman of conservatives :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: He's the elder statesmen of the Keating Five. And he hasn't changed. Self-center ****** that lives in a conservative state so he plays the part.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Why would it take guts? Do you think McCain is insane and would attack me? :huh:

No, he's prideful and would rightfully pop you in the jaw for being disrespectful... Your just too much of a coward to risk getting hit by a crippled guy.

[/quote]
slowshooter wrote:One of the elder statesmen of the conservatives and presidential candidate. No wonder he lost. Guys like you cost him votes.
Elder statesman of conservatives :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: He's the elder statesmen of the Keating Five. And he hasn't changed. Self-center ****** that lives in a conservative state so he plays the part. [/quote]

You supported the GOP. Take your medicine.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby TomKat » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Slow, you are on a rampage today. Maybe thats every day.

You seem to be a lot more spiteful than I remembered. Is it the politics, the people in here, or are you just bored?
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 pm

TomKat wrote:Slow, you are on a rampage today. Maybe thats every day.

You seem to be a lot more spiteful than I remembered. Is it the politics, the people in here, or are you just bored?

Blind fiddle players put him in a rage! Go figure! :biggrin:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I don't think I'm being particularly spiteful but I am terribly bored.

The Righties are crawfishing so much they can't even track what their own guys are doing - which is pretty amazing considering that when you look at the record they aren't doing anything.

Try to elevate the conversation out of partisanship by pointing out that both sides should be concerned about their freedom being stolen? And it goes right back to partisanship again. Obama Derangement Syndrome has stupefied the right and accordingly any conversation with them. Pretty much all they can say is: "You're dumb, you big poop, I hate you, waaaaaaaaaaah! And we HATE OBAMA! Agggurg!!! Graaaah! uuuurrggghh..."

Lately the Right wing noise machine has been working overtime creating scandal de jour,but it's hardly worth the effort to make fun of what gets posted here. Primarily because the majority already knows that the right wing agenda is a joke - so there's little benefit in it for anyone. The GOP righties are too invested in their party to change no matter how much mockery they have to endure. And understandably, everyone else thinks the GOP righties are morons.

Besides, sometimes when I post here I feel like I'm punching crippled kids. That's just no fun.

Perhaps it's time to take a break from the site, let the righties take stock of their position and circle their 1.3 wagons even tighter. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

slowshooter wrote:

I don't think I'm being particularly spiteful but I am terribly bored.

The Righties are crawfishing so much they can't even track what their own guys are doing - which is pretty amazing considering that when you look at the record they aren't doing anything.

Try to elevate the conversation out of partisanship by pointing out that both sides should be concerned about their freedom being stolen? And it goes right back to partisanship again. Obama Derangement Syndrome has stupefied the right and accordingly any conversation with them. Pretty much all they can say is: "You're dumb, you big poop, I hate you, waaaaaaaaaaah! And we HATE OBAMA! Agggurg!!! Graaaah! uuuurrggghh..."

Lately the Right wing noise machine has been working overtime creating scandal de jour,but it's hardly worth the effort to make fun of what gets posted here. Primarily because the majority already knows that the right wing agenda is a joke - so there's little benefit in it for anyone. The GOP righties are too invested in their party to change no matter how much mockery they have to endure. And understandably, everyone else thinks the GOP righties are morons.

Besides, sometimes when I post here I feel like I'm punching crippled kids. That's just no fun.

Perhaps it's time to take a break from the site, let the righties take stock of their position and circle their 1.3 wagons even tighter. :lol3:

I could NOT have said it better, slow! :beer: They hate Obama.....they hate politicians.....they hate the Republican Party.....they hate attempts at controlling street violence.....they hate any restrictions on their right to rape and pillage the ecosystems they live in.....they pretty much hate everything in life other than wasting their time voting against Obamacare 4 million, 7 hundred thousand, 749 times. Get a new Representative???? Well he needs to vote against Obamacare too in order to establish his street creds as a true..............um.......what is someone that hates Obama these days? They certainly have no platform....no solutions..... no unity.....maybe we should should just amicably agree to call them the "WC Party". They certainly are mirror images of "Wiley Coyote" and his well-considered, erudite attempts at outsmarting that darned roadrunner!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 am

SS and GJ,

I dont disagree with your points.

I find it a little surprising you don't take the Dems to task any, as they are indeed dog crap pile # 2.....WOULDN'T YOU AGREE????

I think the 2 of you just like pushing the right wing buttons because its sooooo easy.

Can I count on both of you to move to the LP in the future?
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby beretta24 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 am

TomKat wrote:SS and GJ,

I find it a little surprising you don't take the Dems to task any, as they are indeed dog crap pile # 2.....WOULDN'T YOU AGREE????

I think the 2 of you just like pushing the right wing buttons because its sooooo easy.

Just remember the pile of crap the LP put on the ballot. Just another turd that abandoned pile #1.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 am

beretta24 wrote:
TomKat wrote:SS and GJ,

Just remember the pile of crap the LP put on the ballot. Just another turd that abandoned pile #1.

:thumbsup:

If the libertarians actually wanted to win, Ron Paul showed the way. Absolutely nothing prevents them from running in the Republican or Democrat primary. Which is what they would actually do if they wanted to win and not just whine.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 am

Screw that Spinner. We like to whine :biggrin:
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:43 am

TomKat wrote:Screw that Spinner. We like to whine :biggrin:

That's what I though because you sure don't like to win.

Perpetual backseat drivers to the political world.

SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 am

Two things.

First, liberals struggle mightily with the concept that conservatives are conservative first and party affiliation is really unimportant. Liberals see Ds in the voting booth and instinctively just push them all. It is why we have the mess we have. Candidates like Wiener, Obama, Waters, Jackson Jr. and on and on and on, win seats by having a D by their name, regardless how foolish, inexperienced or idiotic they are. Think of the guy who thought Guam would tip over. Pretty sure he wins in a landslide and you will not hear a useful idiot call him out as a fool. You do not see conservatives bending and twisting to defend idiots like McCain. I never hear liberals calling out idiot democrats. Granted that is a tall order, but it does not happen. Just last night, I heard a useful idiot talking head defending Wiener. That because of his position on gay and women's issues, that we should back him and not pay attention to his bizarre and depraved behavior. Welcome to the modern liberal democrat party.

Second, while I am sure there are a few conservatives out there who like McCain, I have yet to meet one. He and his band of RINOs really need to just join the democrat party. They would be most at home there. Liberals always seem to think that just because McCain has an R by his name, that conservatives like him. Wow, you could not be more wrong on that. Libs should just consider him a democrat and it will all make more sense.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:30 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
TomKat wrote:Screw that Spinner. We like to whine :biggrin:

That's what I though because you sure don't like to win.

Perpetual backseat drivers to the political world.

The ride is bumpy back here, and the view is poor.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 am

Jim and Slow continually pounce and push the conservative hate agenda. The least tolerant and most hateful people I have even known were all liberals. Ever notice they get on a rant line ( Slow in particular ) then ride that pony way to far for their own good?

Slow is bored because his hyperbole and theories have apparently all run out and all he can do is scream the same mantra. Slow in particular is on a Old White Haters kick that he can't seem to get off. Remember the old phonographs where it kept skipping and repeating? Slow is on skip mode.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Andy W » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Well said Rat Creek. :thumbsup:
Andy W
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 pm

slowshooter wrote:No, he's prideful and would rightfully pop you in the jaw for being disrespectful... Your just too much of a coward to risk getting hit by a crippled guy.

I'd be awesome if McCain hit me. I'd pay my house off and buy a new vehicle.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum