A conservative's wet-dream

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: A conservative's wet-dream

Postby vincentpa » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:55 am

slowshooter wrote:Good gawd you guys are snivelers.

First I get complaints because I use smileys and so when I stop using them you complain that I'm grumpy. You guys need to go take some midol and lay down. The cramps must be killing you.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Are you bi-polar? You seem to be in a manic state lately.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby TomKat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 am

First I get complaints because I use smileys and so when I stop using them you complain that I'm grumpy. You guys need to go take some midol and lay down. The cramps must be killing you.

I think its important to remember these folks you insult and demean are your brothers, your countrymen, and human beings.

Slow, isn't the liberal agenda about treating your fellow human beings with respect?

I know your a good person, but from the outside, your rants have a very mean spirited edge any more. If your purpose is to injure and demean people, mission acomplished!

Now comes the hard part. Building a consensus and letting go of the anger to reach a goal.

You got that in you? Ready for the challenge? You have proven you are the biggest **** in the room. Time to sheath that monster and prove you are a consensus builder.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 am

Lately Slow is reminding me of an old dog with a sore tooth. Snaps at everyone for no other reason than he is pissy.

If the liberal agenda is winning so handily why can't Obama get anything done Slow? How is it that Obamacare keeps getting put off and is unimplimentable. Would that be that no one actually read the entire bill? How about all of those scandals you constantly keep saying are gone the way of the wind? They keep cropping up. How about the GZ/TM debacle which made Obama look so foolish? The list of things that are no going well for the Obamanator are endless and getting longer. Lets toss the economy on the fire that is the legacy of Obama.

He will be remembered as the single most ineffective and useless president in history. He will also be known as the singularly most racist president. History is not kind to failures boys.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Obama is the reason Jimmy Carter has made a reappearance, Carter is NO longer the worst of all time, even makes Bush look good. :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm

TomKat wrote:

I think its important to remember these folks you insult and demean are your brothers, your countrymen, and human beings.

Slow, isn't the liberal agenda about treating your fellow human beings with respect?

I know your a good person, but from the outside, your rants have a very mean spirited edge any more. If your purpose is to injure and demean people, mission acomplished!

Now comes the hard part. Building a consensus and letting go of the anger to reach a goal.

You got that in you? Ready for the challenge? You have proven you are the biggest **** in the room. Time to sheath that monster and prove you are a consensus builder.

If I may give an opinion on what you consider as Slow's recent vociferous reactions, Tommy, without his permission or concurrence, please allow me to give my take. There are very few of us here that would be remotely considered as "liberal." As such, we are constant targets of criticism from both the erudite and calmly considered, to the lunatic, It seems as though we rotate roles, sometimes, to me. I feel, for myself at least, that I try to make my points as generously and as politely as possible, only to be rebuffed in the coarsest of manners. That, often, for myself once again, just creates a knee-jerk defensive shot back that soon degenerates into a slug-fest with no regard for rationale any longer.
After going through this phase, I believe we, as the minority "liberal" group, become both embarrassed by our actions and by our descent into nonsense. At that point, and it has happened often to me, I try to pull back emotions, re-establish just "good-feelings" I have had with most here at one time or another, and move on.
Then......another point of contention comes up, another of us of the "minority" state our opinion, and the complete assault (not necessarily intentionally) of the "majority" descends on us again. Then THAT person gets put out, responds in what he considers to be a similar affront to him personally, and the whole drama unfolds again.
I agree with what you say, Tommy, about working together, but also believe that in order to do so we all need to let perceived personal affronts go by the wayside. And believe me, buddy, I have NEVER been one to have a handle on my temper at times, so I am talking at least as much about myself as anyone else here! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:28 am

vincentpa wrote:

Are you bi-polar? You seem to be in a manic state lately.

I see vagisil in your future. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:00 am

TomKat wrote:

I can't help it if people are insecure and feel belittled when someone points out that the beliefs of the conservatives are so full of holes they can barely float around, even a political backwater like the south. The conservatives ideas presented here are so far fetched that they can't be contributing to winning a presidential election. And are most certainly squirreling those chances every four years.

I guess wrapping yourself in the flag and pleading we are countrymen to save yourself from being shown your own rear is a strategy. But it's no one is going to look at that strategy and believe is legit. Look at it this way, if pathological Obama Haters think that bellowing through fear will further their agenda are shown a mirror, then suddenly go on the attack? It's expected because it's not like reason is their bailiwick.

It's just that it's all they have left.

I don't live by a liberal agenda. Unlike you I don't follow party without question.

Thanks TomKat. Appreciate the positive comment. But, I don't think I'm being any more of anything than previously. I stopped using smileys because of complaints... and now... there are more complaints because there are no smileys and folks can't distinguish a poke in the ribs from a poke in the eye - and they are so anti liberal they are taking everything as a poke to the eye because it's easy than, I don't know, actually thinking...

Consensus here is easy. Just agree with me because I'm right. :lol3:

I'm right over here. Just move to my point of view and your life will be better. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Lately Slow is reminding me of an old dog with a sore tooth. Snaps at everyone for no other reason than he is pissy.

If the liberal agenda is winning so handily why can't Obama get anything done Slow? How is it that Obamacare keeps getting put off and is unimplimentable. Would that be that no one actually read the entire bill? How about all of those scandals you constantly keep saying are gone the way of the wind? They keep cropping up. How about the GZ/TM debacle which made Obama look so foolish? The list of things that are no going well for the Obamanator are endless and getting longer. Lets toss the economy on the fire that is the legacy of Obama.

He will be remembered as the single most ineffective and useless president in history. He will also be known as the singularly most racist president. History is not kind to failures boys.

Obama = President.

GOP = Can't win the Oval office on a bet. :hi:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Andy W » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:41 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Slow has a serious transference problem? He keeps trying to take the worst parts of the progressive / liberal agenda and history and place it on people who just want to be left alone to live their lives. I know he is a rabble rouser and likes to stir the pot a lot. It seems to me he is grumpier and a bit more deranged with his mania these days.

Slow may be a little deranged, but I don't believe he's grumpy. He just needs a big hug. :lol3:
Andy W
hunter

Postby Butta boom » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Andy W wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Slow has a serious transference problem? He keeps trying to take the worst parts of the progressive / liberal agenda and history and place it on people who just want to be left alone to live their lives. I know he is a rabble rouser and likes to stir the pot a lot. It seems to me he is grumpier and a bit more deranged with his mania these days.

Slow may be a little deranged, but I don't believe he's grumpy. He just needs a big hug. :lol3:

From Pee Wee Herman!
Butta boom
hunter

Postby TomKat » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 am

GJ,

That makes perfect sense

Slow,
Belittling people and constantly fighting and being arrogant only proves you like to fight.

Building a consensus takes a lot of work! And a thick skin.

I have been away for 6 months. If you stepped back that long and then read your posts, you would be...kinda shocked. I was.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

TomKat wrote:GJ,

That makes perfect sense

Slow,
Belittling people and constantly fighting and being arrogant only proves you like to fight.

Building a consensus takes a lot of work! And a thick skin.

I have been away for 6 months. If you stepped back that long and then read your posts, you would be...kinda shocked. I was.

Yep. Exactly my point Tommy. We get offended, sometimes by some non-intentionally offensive statement, and then the "slap back" reaction takes place. The reason that it happens is that we are so used to being on the defensive that we don't give the benefit of the doubt to anyone. Now, as I write this I am considering another aspect of this common reaction. Do "minorities" also experience this same condition? Regardless of the advance and acceptance of minorities as evidenced by the election of Obama, and a myriad of other examples, we all know that there are still many that harbor hatred of minorities in our society. If not, the n****r word would just be a footnote in our history like "mick" and "spic". Do they just have an instant, defensive reaction to things which we consider as not intended to insult? It makes a little more sense to me that way....being the minority that I am! :lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:"Only happens in Hollywood" :sad:

I hear Hollywood is moving to Seattle.

film industry is BOOMING in Louisiana.....and it's helping our economy, thanks california for taxing the schit out of movie production and driving them out of your state! :hi: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

film industry is BOOMING in Louisiana.....and it's helping our economy, thanks california for taxing the schit out of movie production and driving them out of your state! :hi: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

No sweat, Inda. We're so freakin wealthy we just give alms to the poor to make us feel better about eating lobster every night and driving our Ferrari's! :beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

No sweat, Inda. We're so freakin wealthy we just give alms to the poor to make us feel better about eating lobster every night and driving our Ferrari's! :beer:

wealthy? Cali is broke as schit right now!!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Just a few cities, Inda. The State itself is flush as hell and is going to continue being more so as property values go through the roof! We have an extreme shortage of available housing...that leads to crazily appreciating existing home values and building going through the roof. Just watch. 18 months from now CA will once again be "On top of the world, Ma!" :lol3: My home gained approximately 31% in value during the last 12 months. It's over where it EVER was. And no end in sight, at least no signs I can see yet. And I follow the real estate market closely.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Just a few cities, Inda. The State itself is flush as hell and is going to continue being more so as property values go through the roof! We have an extreme shortage of available housing...that leads to crazily appreciating existing home values and building going through the roof. Just watch. 18 months from now CA will once again be "On top of the world, Ma!" :lol3: My home gained approximately 31% in value during the last 12 months. It's over where it EVER was. And no end in sight, at least no signs I can see yet. And I follow the real estate market closely.

man are you in for a rude awakening....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

man are you in for a rude awakening....

Nah. I'll just keep living in my dream "state". :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:Nah. I'll just keep living in my dream "state". :lol3:

fixin to be a nightmare, you think those housing booms are real :lol3:

I miss all those commercials with Stars inviting folks to move on out, there's your sign :welcome: :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum