Khruschev

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Khruschev

Postby D Comeaux » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 am

Nikita Khruschev former President of USSR ...

THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:

ATT00001.jpg


ARE WE THERE YET?
Read it again.
Let it sink in..

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation...
One is by sword...The other is by debt."
~ John Adams 1826
Last edited by D Comeaux on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2199
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana


Re: Khrushev

Postby beretta24 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:18 am

The truth is too scary....keep that schit to yourself.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Khruschev

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 pm

[quote="D Comeaux"]Nikita Khruschev former President of USSR ...

THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:

ATT00001.jpg


ARE WE THERE YET?
Read it again.
Let it sink in..

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation...
One is by sword...The other is by debt."
~ John Adams 1826[/
quote]
FIFY....

why are people so blind to the reality we are in? look at global debt to GDP (not that I think that GDP is an accurate reflection of growth, but for comparison); 360% and climbing. Yet people think this is sustainable and we will avoid a crash. :rolleyes:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56102
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 am

Yeah, that didn't work out for them did it.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 pm

No it didn't because the Soviet Union no longer exists.

We created our own problems without help from that dead Russian guy.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:No it didn't because the Soviet Union no longer exists.

We created our own problems without help from that dead Russian guy.


Communism is alive and well.
It functions as a Political Party in Israel, in China, North Korea, Cuba and other locales.

Communism doesnt start or stop with the USSR. Thats pretty funny though.
Thanks for that. :)


So then the Kruschev quote means nothing... Okay.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 pm

garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm

garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.


Did you ever wonder why Churches in Russia were bulldozed, altars turned into pig pens or latrines but Synagogues were left untouched? I learned this from a Jew who wrote the article below.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001913.html

I thought we weren't supposed to trust the Jews. You confuse me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:04 am

beretta24 wrote:
garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.


Did you ever wonder why Churches in Russia were bulldozed, altars turned into pig pens or latrines but Synagogues were left untouched? I learned this from a Jew who wrote the article below.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001913.html

I thought we weren't supposed to trust the Jews. You confuse me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2


That's a man the is seriously mixed up.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:09 am

slowshooter wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.


Did you ever wonder why Churches in Russia were bulldozed, altars turned into pig pens or latrines but Synagogues were left untouched? I learned this from a Jew who wrote the article below.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001913.html

I thought we weren't supposed to trust the Jews. You confuse me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2


That's a man the is seriously mixed up.

wut???? :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56102
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 am

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.


Did you ever wonder why Churches in Russia were bulldozed, altars turned into pig pens or latrines but Synagogues were left untouched? I learned this from a Jew who wrote the article below.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001913.html

I thought we weren't supposed to trust the Jews. You confuse me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2


That's a man the is seriously mixed up.

wut???? :lol3:


I thought it was funny... :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby slowshooter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:38 am

I recommend 5 shot of cheap whiskey in the morning rather than 13.

Your liver will thank you. In Yiddish! Because, the liver controls your body and everyone knows those in control are Jewish. AMIRITE?????? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Khruschev

Postby beretta24 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

DavidLRoth wrote:
beretta24 wrote:
garyt wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
garyt wrote:It does when you consider that people like you claim we have nothing to fear with the fall of the USSR.
Their economy fell, not their motives or intentions.. they just changed jerseys if you will.
Same game. 66 million Christians killed from 1917-1949.



If you made sense you might be able to make an argument.


Did you ever wonder why Churches in Russia were bulldozed, altars turned into pig pens or latrines but Synagogues were left untouched? I learned this from a Jew who wrote the article below.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001913.html

I thought we weren't supposed to trust the Jews. You confuse me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2


Mr Beretaa,

Do you question the validity of the information put forth, or is it Dr Henry Makow you take issue with, because he is a Jew discussing who was behind Communism?


I have no issues with Jews, and I find many of Gary's assertions hilarious and have been poking fun. Breath easy.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN


Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests