Benghazi - Not Gone or Forgotten?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Benghazi - Not Gone or Forgotten?

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 pm

I thought Slow man told us Benghazi was done and under the carpet. Suddenly there is a flux of new information and it has popped back to life. Amazing how that bad apple always pops back to the surface.

400 anti aircaft missiles went missing? Nothing to see here citizen, it was all about the Youtube video. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Re: Benghazi - Not Gone or Forgotten?

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:08 pm

It very well may have just been that Obama decided he needed his beauty sleep and didn't want to be bothered with an act of war being waged against the U.S.

After all, he had a far more important campaign event the next day. A politician has to keep his priorities straight and when we are the ones we have been waiting for we don't have time to worry about a few Americans if it could cost us the elections. Who is going to stop the rise of the ocean and heal the planet if he were to lose the election?

They will keep throwing out the red herrings like it was just a protest about a video, move on it's old news, it makes no difference at this point, and when they all fail, try to spread a big lie and then discredit that lie and argue that is that and now it really is time to move on.

Are you sure this is not disinformation to sidetrack things and discredit the people that are obsessed with this phony scandal?

They will do anything to hold on to power. Spreading lies is the least of it. I've never read rules for radicals, but my guess is there is something along this line in their playbook.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 pm

The only place I've heard or seen any "new" benghazi information so far is on whack job sites. Oh I forgot, the msm is in bed with Obama. Never mind.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:49 pm

dudejcb wrote:The only place I've heard or seen any "new" benghazi information so far is on whack job sites. Oh I forgot, the msm is in bed with Obama. Never mind.

you're getting it :thumbsup:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 am

dudejcb wrote:The only place I've heard or seen any "new" benghazi information so far is on whack job sites. Oh I forgot, the msm is in bed with Obama. Never mind.

So what was the President doing while the U.S. was under attack? Do you know because nobody else seems to know?

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 am

ScaupHunter wrote:I thought Slow man told us Benghazi was done and under the carpet. Suddenly there is a flux of new information and it has popped back to life. Amazing how that bad apple always pops back to the surface.

400 anti aircaft missiles went missing? Nothing to see here citizen, it was all about the Youtube video. :lol3:

Posted up a new thread on this the other day but was shortly attacked by a flock of Jews or something (?) :huh:

"Ahhh, now the lies make sense"

Reminder to to self:
"What difference does it make what happened in Benghazi"?

Report: 400 US Surface-to-Air Missiles Went Missing in Benghazi

"That's what this was all about," diGenova insisted. "That's why they're so worried. That's why they have lied repeatedly about what happened in Benghazi, because they are now responsible for all of the stepchildren of violence that happens as a result of this. This is a very serious matter."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/surfac ... /id/520026
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Because if da msm doesn't report, it's not true... :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone 5, which sucks my cojones. Don't buy one.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 am

CNN had a story on this a week or two ago. Extra CIA lie detector tests for employees, info that suggested the were over there and running guns....it had been a while before that though.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 am

vincentpa wrote:

Berretta answered my question, but still, you'd think that 400 ground to air missiles gone missing is a story that would have some legs ... even in the msm or less mainstream but reputable sources.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 am

Stories that you would think have legs.

- A presidential candidate getting a sweetheart deal to buy a house from a corrupt power broker that is now in federal prison
- A presidential candidate being mentored by absolute whackjob pastors and priest
- The IRS potentially influencing the outcome of a presidential election by their policies that may have been directed by the White House
- I could go on and on, but do you really care? I doubt it.

However, I do worry that this is a planted story being used as a red herring to distract and discredit the critics because the fact seems to be that Obama was MIA while the U.S. was under attack. The only man that can order military action across international borders needed his beauty rest so he could worry about his political campaign and that is more important than U.S. interests like our diplomats under military assault.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am

dudejcb wrote:
vincentpa wrote:

Berretta answered my question, but still, you'd think that 400 ground to air missiles gone missing is a story that would have some legs ... even in the msm or less mainstream but reputable sources.

I think people have just become more numb to it. They don't feel it today, its not in their backyard, and there's so much information being broadcast its overwhelming unless you follow it.

So no one clicks on that story and no revenue is generated....so its back to social issues. You know, like ones that will changes our lives, like the Kardashians NW baby. :fingerhead:
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 am

“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Disinformation and then anyone that bites, there is your target, get personal, and it will obviously be someone with a different political spectrum. Much like the birth certificate. It was a winner for them, so why ever give it up, even when giving one that could possibly be a fraud. Doesn't matter that it is, just as long as people say it is so they can stay on the attack. The best political defense is a political offense and you do that by keeping the pressure on and never let up, especially when you have done something wrong like taking a beauty nap while people are dying.

Bush lied and peopled died. Obama slept and widows wept.

It just seems too good to be true. That makes me skeptical.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum