What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby i_willie12 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 am

3 Teens killed a guy in OK because they were bored..... :mad: :mad:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story ... were-bored
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Re: What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:24 am

Absolutely unbelievable.
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 am

That story absolutely sickens me! Why aren't these kids being given something to do to keep them from being so bored? Get a job, be productive, contribute to society for hell's sake! The idle mind is the devils' workshop. Aside from medical school, from the time I was 15, I always had a job. During the summer when I was a kid, my father had so much work for me to do around the yard and house that I stayed out of trouble ... and as a bonus acquired a work ethic. So many kids now-a-days don't know the value of staying busy and working hard! If all these kids are doing is sitting around thinking up evil chit to do, the parents have failed them somewhere, somehow.
Last edited by Locked&Loaded on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby i_willie12 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:28 am

Just makes you feel unsafe anywhere!!!! Cant even go for a jog in small town OK without some stupid crazy kids shooting you for the HELL OF IT
Last edited by i_willie12 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

i_willie12
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:29 am

What disturbs me the most is the motive that one of the kids gave. "We decided we were going to kill somebody."

That's it, no rhyme or reason. Just because they wanted to and the poor guy they shot just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:13 am

As population grows so does the rat in the cage effect. Toss in piss poor parenting, and defectives breeding more defectives etc... and this is going to keep happening. It is likely these type of events will increase in frequency.

3 rats can live in a medium cage with a set pecking order. 10 rats will start killing each other off until the get back down to 3 rats in the same medium cage. Works the same way with humans on different levels.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby bubba57 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 am

A friend of my son inlaw is going to school in Duncan, he said every one is in total shock. I'm from Okla. bread and buttered. I'm proud of my home state but this makes me ashamed of my people. People that can do no better than to raise kids that have absolutely no respect for another human. I am sorry.
THE PRIDE OF HASKELL COUNTY OKLA.unknown in other parts of the world
"FLY YOU LEAD CARRIN BASTARD" ( My dad, 1919/1997)
bubba57
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 am

Wow, that is disturbing.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 am

Why aren't these kids being given something to do to keep them from being so bored?

In some cases we're too busy giving them or their families other schit. Many of the parents can rot for all I care, but the only thing some of those kids need is a chance.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 am

beretta24 wrote:
Why aren't these kids being given something to do to keep them from being so bored?

In some cases we're too busy giving them or their families other schit. Many of the parents can rot for all I care, but the only thing some of those kids need is a chance.

A lot of it is still on the individuals themselves though. 16 is old enough to get a job, involved in activities, something. At the very least, it's a pretty lame excuse for killing someone (being bored). Something has to be wrong mentally with at least one of them, and maybe that one persuaded the other 2 to partake.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Duckbam » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 am

This is our "feral" population doing these acts. Just like a feral dog or cat you know the only way to rid the problem.

Why isn't MSNBC, CNN, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Obama saying anything about this? Because it doesn't fit their agenda!
Duckbam
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:48 am

The mother of one of the kids was quoted in another article. How can you know this about your son and do nothing about it

One of the suspect's mothers told CBS affiliate KWTV in Oklahoma City her son and his friends were in a "wannabe gang." Police told KWTV the suspects may have killed an animal prior to shooting Lane, and that they planned on killing more people.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 am

Topic for the C.I. forum....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 am

shoveler_shooter wrote:
beretta24 wrote:

A lot of it is still on the individuals themselves though. 16 is old enough to get a job, involved in activities, something. At the very least, it's a pretty lame excuse for killing someone (being bored). Something has to be wrong mentally with at least one of them, and maybe that one persuaded the other 2 to partake.

I wouldn't say they aren't old enough to be able to do things or know right from wrong, and I wouldn't justify the action of killing someone. I simply addressed one of L&L's points and spoke in generalities regarding the situation some of them are in. Even after being brainwashed for years to think they can't do this or that, some have taken different paths when another person or group of people have shown them an alternative.

In this case it probably just makes sense to lock at least one of them up for good. As you stated, it takes a sick mind to do this.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:54 am

whistlin_wings wrote:One of the suspect's mothers told CBS affiliate KWTV in Oklahoma City her son and his friends were in a "wannabe gang." Police told KWTV the suspects may have killed an animal prior to shooting Lane, and that they planned on killing more people.

The wannabe gang fad has become pretty typical in Oklahoma....population in this state has become a lot more urban over the last 20 years. We were a lot better off when the population was mostly rural.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 pm

I say horribly torture them on live TV. Sucks to be a no good waste of carbon... deal with it. Die like the swine they are.

Which brings us back to bacon... :hammer:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Gunnysway wrote:I say horribly torture them on live TV. Sucks to be a no good waste of carbon... deal with it. Die like the swine they are.

Mmmm. Bacon.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Gunnysway wrote:I say horribly torture them on live TV. Sucks to be a no good waste of carbon... deal with it. Die like the swine they are.

I think individuals like this who have been found guilty of a violent crime (particularly those committed against children) either by admission, DNA, or witnessed should be the subjects of medical research trials. There are a myriad of potentially game changing medical therapies awaiting FDA approval. Often times the delay in approval is due to a lack of human trials. Turn the prisons into major cancer research institutions. Corporal punishment with a real purpose.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Televised public hanging in the town square on Saturday with free bacon for all public attendees.

Everything is better with bacon!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Duckbam wrote:Why isn't MSNBC, CNN, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Obama saying anything about this? Because it doesn't fit their agenda!

I agree!!! I cant believe i havent see anything else about this!! I mean ESPN...... thats it!!! :no: :no: :no:
John Stephens RNT

i_willie12
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

i_willie12 wrote:
Duckbam wrote:Why isn't MSNBC, CNN, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Obama saying anything about this? Because it doesn't fit their agenda!

I agree!!! I cant believe i havent see anything else about this!! I mean ESPN...... thats it!!! :no: :no: :no:

CNN.com ...top story right now. It will quickly fade though. I don't expect the Pres to be speaking up about how the murderers could have been his son.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 pm

i_willie12 wrote:

Because the kids were Mexican. Ain't no Ceasar Chavez anymore
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:45 pm

beretta24
State Moderator

Postby WTN10 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Of course all the parents are saying,

"Oh lawd! Id' wuzn't mah boi! He's such 'uh gut' child!"
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:58 pm

WTN10 wrote:Of course all the parents are saying,

"Oh lawd! Id' wuzn't mah boi! He's such 'uh gut' child!"

laugh.jpg
laugh.jpg (17.54 KiB) Viewed 906 times
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum