What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Just keeping it real. :no:

Gang banger wannabees in Duncan, OK. :mad:

It is not having time on their hands that causes this though I do believe in the adage of Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. This is purely a culture thing. Worshiping the worst parasites in society. I do not even need to see a background report to know it is baby mommas with boyfriends and step-dads, government assistance and hating hard working achievers. Might as well be Chicago. :rolleyes:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby cootlover » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I would love to see what my m2 20 gauge would do to there face not because I am bored but sick and tired of the scum of the earth R.I.P young man
cootlover
hunter

Postby dakotashooter2 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 pm

When they go to prison they should be tossed in solitary confinement for a year. Nothing at all in the room.......... They will find out what bored really is...............................
dakotashooter2
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 pm

This probably won't be a story covered by the big news stations for months on end, mostly because he wasn't wearing a hoodie.
:no:
Sad story, and an even more upsetting reality that good parenting, high morals, and a sense of community no longer exist.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

why is anyone shocked, we've been heading thais way since NO personal responsibility became the mantra of the day
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 pm

cartervj wrote:why is anyone shocked, we've been heading this way since NO personal responsibility became the mantra of the day

THIS.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Rat Creek wrote:Just keeping it real. :no:

It is not having time on their hands that causes this though I do believe in the adage of Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. This is purely a culture thing. Worshiping the worst parasites in society. I do not even need to see a background report to know it is baby mommas with boyfriends and step-dads, government assistance and hating hard working achievers. Might as well be Chicago. :rolleyes:

Channeling Spinner?

Really though, this is one of those cases where a sentence of life with HARD LABOR seems about right for these schit stains.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:55 pm

dudejcb wrote:

Channeling Spinner?

Really though, this is one of those cases where a sentence of life with HARD LABOR seems about right for these schit stains.

I don't disagree, if the hard labor more than pays for their jail sentence.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm

OMG 'Rat!
Are you profiling!!?? :wink: "How dare you!" :lol3:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/boredom-b ... 6C10963043

I hope these three go to big boy jail, and when they do, they find plenty of things to keep themselves preoccupied. Is it bad that I'm ecstatic that they're being tried as adults?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Side note:
Not that it'd ever happen, or that the media would ever let it happen, but isn't Oklahoma a state that still has the death penalty?
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

see what I mean

The Janczewski family is fighting the local school district in Rose, Michigan after it emerged that a male teacher molested their 8th grade son and then — unbelievably — six other teachers spoke out against the 15-30 year sentence the man received.

“Neal has plead (sic) guilty for his one criminal offense but he is not a predator,” Harriet Coe reportedly wrote. “This was an isolated incident. He understands the severity of his action and is sincere in his desire to make amends…”

Neal Erickson was sentenced 15-30 years in prison in July. (Photo via WNEM-TV)
John Janczewski, the father of the victim, spoke on the Glenn Beck radio program Monday about all that has happened to his family since the horrific molestation by now-former Rose City Middle School teacher Neal Erickson came to light. He said he and his wife have been threatened and attacked for speaking out against the teachers.

“At one thirty in the morning on a Saturday, I was awoken to a bomb sound going off,” Janczewski said, choking back emotion. “I went to the window to find my garage was on fire and engulfed in flames, my camper and the side of my house…If I wouldn’t have woken up, we could’ve all died.”

“Whoever’s done this has no remorse,” he told the Ogemaw County Herald earlier. “They have no soul.”

The family also had the letters “YWP” and “ITY” spray painted on the side of their house, which Janczewski thinks mean “you will pay” and “I told you.”

But why on earth would they be attacked for speaking out in defense of their son, Beck asked? He also added to the audience: “Do you want somebody who says 15-30 years for raping a child, an 8th grader, is a little harsh? Do you want them teaching your child?”
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby simplepeddler » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm

is there a way we could stop these types of people from breeding........??
simplepeddler
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 pm

simplepeddler wrote:is there a way we could stop these types of people from breeding........??

the Government incentivizes these type people, it's how they hold onto power
cartervj
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

Channeling Spinner?

I don't disagree, if the hard labor more than pays for their jail sentence.

it does suck that it ends up costing us money.
woody, love the dog. :smile:
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ohioboy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 pm

ohioboy
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:15 am

MODuckkiller wrote:Side note:
Not that it'd ever happen, or that the media would ever let it happen, but isn't Oklahoma a state that still has the death penalty?

Yep
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:56 am

simplepeddler wrote:is there a way we could stop these types of people from breeding........??

The short answer is yes.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Would this be attracting more attention if the jogger was black and the shooters were...well...let's just say white Hispanics?

And these guys will not get death or the big boy jail. Instead we will all struggle to understand what could have caused this to happen and how they are just the unfortunate victims of an unjust society and we should all vote for Obama for a third term. That is how it will pay out on the few news outlets who will cover this story. :no:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 am

I just saw a "debate" on CNN... the only thing the panel agreed upon, was the fact that if the roles had been reversed, there would be chaos in the streets. I can't remember her name, but a black author was talking about how the "Reverend Race Baters" (my words, not hers) would have already landed and would already be in front of cameras talking about "Justice"...
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby jpeterson117 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:15 pm

shoveler_shooter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:Side note:

Yep

I believe since they are minors death penalty is not an option.
jpeterson117
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:05 pm

One of them had some TM references on his Twitter...seems a lot more happening with retaliation...
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby gangrig25 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:29 pm

video games and rap music....they are destroying or youth.
gangrig25
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

gangrig25 wrote:video games and rap music....they are destroying or youth.

More like lack of values...its all for me, myself, and I
beretta24
State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum