Another hate crime

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:31 pm

WTN10 wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.

OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.

So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

Slow wins.

You can't make a comparison to Trayvon in order to complain and then fault Slow for comparing them and tell him the facts are totally different and can't be compared.

I never made a comparison to Travon. He did.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 pm

slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

right here WTN...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 pm

WTN10 wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.

LOL!

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.

So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

Slow wins.

You can't make a comparison to Trayvon in order to complain and then fault Slow for comparing them and tell him the facts are totally different and can't be compared.

It's still a valid point that none of folks crying over the loss of TM haven't said squat about the people that were frickin executed, some influenced by the outrage with the TM case. All cases are sad but only one scores points among the elite.

The cases are not even close to the situation so Slows "walked free for 40 days" comparison IS crap.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 pm

beretta24 wrote:
WTN10 wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

LOL!

Slow wins.

It's still a valid point that none of folks crying over the loss of TM haven't said squat about the people that were frickin executed, some influenced by the outrage with the TM case. All cases are sad but only one scores points among the elite.

The cases are not even close to the situation so Slows "walked free for 40 days" comparison IS crap.

eggzactly!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby TomKat » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

slowshooter wrote:
killingtime wrote:and i used to wonder why me dear old dad called cali (land o mixed nut,s and fruit,s)

We educate people here. :lol3:

Educate what happens when traditional values are tossed aside?

I will stick with old school. Thanks for opening my eyes.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

right here WTN...

I'm so glad you agree with me. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 am

Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:46 am

Chapelle is hilarious
AKPirate
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:50 am

AKPirate wrote:

Chapelle is hilarious

:lol3: They Stank! They all STANK!
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:12 am

Heard he is finally going back to stand up. :grooving:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 am

Thats what I hear as well. He needs to hurry up with his sketches lol
wanapasaki
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum