DHS employee behind website promoting race war

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

DHS employee behind website promoting race war

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 am

The Department of Homeland Security said Friday that an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/24/dhs-employee-behind-website-promoting-race-war-on-paid-leave/#ixzz2dGrx2kH7
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Re: DHS employee behind website promoting race war

Postby assateague » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 am

Saw this the other day. Let's just say for a minute that the guy was a member of a tea party organization. Is it even possible to imagine the outcry we would be subjected to from every media outlet? Doubtful.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am

assateague wrote:Saw this the other day. Let's just say for a minute that the guy was a member of a tea party organization. Is it even possible to imagine the outcry we would be subjected to from every media outlet? Doubtful.

I wasn't even concerned with the fact that the media didn't report on it... why is he still getting payed?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:30 am

Last article I read stated he's been suspended, and he lied to about his website when he asked for permission from his employer to set it up. He claimed it would be a promotional website for lectures and concerts, and he only submitted the initials as the title of his website, rather than spelling it out.
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 am

Let's hear it for The Southern Poverty Law Center, huh? Oh wait, we only bash The Southern Poverty Law Center here, I forgot
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:Let's hear it for The Southern Poverty Law Center, huh? Oh wait, we only bash The Southern Poverty Law Center here, I forgot

BDD2, come on! This guy is out spreading hate speach, which is his right, but he should not be workiong for/being paid by the government if he is insighting people to break the law.

Here you go...
(CNSNews.com) – Co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center Morris Dees said his group’s “Hate Map” “doesn’t cause anybody to attack,” despite Floyd Lee Corkins’ admission that he targeted the Family Research Council (FRC) after going to the center’s website.

“Well, first of all, having a group on our Hate Map doesn’t cause anybody to attack them anymore than they attacked us for one thing or another,” Dees said. “This group that says gay people—statements attributed to their people said that gay people caused the Holocaust. Demonstrably false things they say about gay people.

“It’s not on our Hate Map because they’re against gay people—and many, the Catholic Church is against people who are gay, so as others—it’s because of the demonstrably false things they say about people that are just total lies that demean gay people, they [DO] cause people to attack gay people,” he said

:huh:
"what I say can't make people do things, but what you say can... "

Yeah, those sothern poverty law center guys are straight shooters!

Yes they did report on a "hate" group here, but not likely with true moral standing.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am

So a religious organization preaching the word of God is hate speak? :lol3:

Liberals, if they were any dumber we would have to spoon feed them pablum to keep them breathing. :thumbsup:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:Let's hear it for The Southern Poverty Law Center, huh? Oh wait, we only bash The Southern Poverty Law Center here, I forgot

BDD2, come on! This guy is out spreading hate speach, which is his right, but he should not be workiong for/being paid by the government if he is insighting people to break the law.

Here you go...
(CNSNews.com) – Co-founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center Morris Dees said his group’s “Hate Map” “doesn’t cause anybody to attack,” despite Floyd Lee Corkins’ admission that he targeted the Family Research Council (FRC) after going to the center’s website.

“Well, first of all, having a group on our Hate Map doesn’t cause anybody to attack them anymore than they attacked us for one thing or another,” Dees said. “This group that says gay people—statements attributed to their people said that gay people caused the Holocaust. Demonstrably false things they say about gay people.

“It’s not on our Hate Map because they’re against gay people—and many, the Catholic Church is against people who are gay, so as others—it’s because of the demonstrably false things they say about people that are just total lies that demean gay people, they [DO] cause people to attack gay people,” he said

Yes they did report on a "hate" group here, but not likely with true moral standing.

Think you kind of missed my point, Woody. Fox reported on this AFTER it was broken by The Southern Poverty Law Center.
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

They've reported on the Black Hebrew Israelites too. Don't remember that one? There are more
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Here you go...

Think you kind of missed my point, Woody. Fox reported on this AFTER it was broken by The Southern Poverty Law Center.

Point not missed... One good deed amung a 1000 bad ones... :thumbsup:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Woody, I just pointed out another, and there are more. How many would it take before you'd realize that maybe, just maybe, your position on the group might be just a tad black and white?
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:Woody, I just pointed out another, and there are more. How many would it take before you'd realize that maybe, just maybe, your position on the group might be just a tad black and white?

I'm not saying they don't get it right from time to time, but calling the Catholic Church a "hate" group... that is preposterous (no I am not Catholic).

Putting up a hate map on a website, putting up a map of gun owners on a website, providing a thief the blue prints to your house... what’s the difference?

Let us take a look at the two examples of them getting it "right"

Black Hebrew Israelites (also Black Hebrews, African Hebrew Israelites, and Hebrew Israelites) are groups of people of Black African ancestry situated mainly in the United States who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are generally not accepted as Jews by the greater Jewish community, and many Black Hebrews consider themselves—and not mainstream Jews—to be the only authentic descendants of the ancient Israelites. Many choose to self-identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than as Jews.[1][2][3][4]
Dozens of Black Hebrew groups were founded during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.[5] In the mid-1980s, the number of Black Hebrews in the United States was between 25,000 and 40,000.[6] In the 1990s, the Alliance of Black Jews estimated that there were 200,000 African-American Jews; this estimate was based on a 1990 survey conducted by the Council of Jewish Federations.[7] The exact number of Black Hebrews within that surveyed group remains unspecified......

Universal Beliefs and 25 common beliefs:

Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Quran

Most Hebrew Israelites reject Christmas, Halloween, and Easter.

Most Hebrew Israelites reject Homosexuality

His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites.....

And what reason did they give for the Catholic Church?

How many examples of one sided hypocrisy do you need to see before you will realize they are hacks?
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm

You seem awfully focused on the gay thing
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:You seem awfully focused on the gay thing

Just like a liberal... When your side is using something in an evil way, insinuate your opponent is a bigot.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:33 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Just like a liberal... When your side is using something in an evil way, insinuate your opponent is a bigot.

You totally mistook the thrust of my insult, dude
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:37 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Maybe he didn't take it as an insult. Maybe he's proud!
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

no

vincentpa wrote:Maybe he didn't take it as an insult. Maybe he's proud!

and no
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 am

vincentpa wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Maybe he didn't take it as an insult. Maybe he's proud!

ah, dammit, VP........just when I thought I was getting under your skin enough to make you lose your sense of humor. Guess I'll have to keep trying :thumbsup:
blackduckdog2
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum