Bow Mount!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Bow Mount!!

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:18 am

I know there are guys who can do it, but I haven't figured out a way to get these shots during hunting season (too many moving parts if you're not gonna spook the birds). So I gotta get it outta my system now
Bow Mount 8-29.jpg
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Re: Bow Mount!!

Postby beretta24 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:09 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:I know there are guys who can do it, but I haven't figured out a way to get these shots during hunting season (too many moving parts if you're not gonna spook the birds). So I gotta get it outta my system now
Bow Mount 8-29.jpg

I gotta give you credit for giving the pup some solid work throughout the off season. Nice pic....it would be better if it was a cute bikini clad gal behind the paddles though.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am

beretta24 wrote:I gotta give you credit for giving the pup some solid work throughout the off season. Nice pic....it would be better if it was a cute bikini clad gal behind the paddles though.
I agree ... with the giving the dog work part. Am confident BBD2 has the cutie at home mixing cocktails for when he and dog return :thumbsup: ... the way it should be.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 am

dudejcb wrote:
beretta24 wrote:I gotta give you credit for giving the pup some solid work throughout the off season. Nice pic....it would be better if it was a cute bikini clad gal behind the paddles though.
I agree ... with the giving the dog work part. Am confident BBD2 has the cutie at home mixing cocktails for when he and dog return :thumbsup: ... the way it should be.

That's a pretty fair description of my domestic bliss.....except the bikini-clad thing's a bit in the past. And while the dog enjoys a Manhattan after a tough workout, mine's a beer!
Truly though, working the dog's a labor of love, and over the years I've managed to find a lot of ways to get my own parallel workouts in at the same time (paddling/swimming in the summer is killer). Beats going to the gym, if you ask me, and you sure as hell don't need to ask the dog!
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am

Great shot! I second the hotty in the bikini motion.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Great shot! I second the hotty in the bikini motion.

ok, ok.......... I'll run an ad for a model tomorrow. Who'da thunk my gorgeous mug and Sox cap'd come up so short? (They're not complaining back in Boston, lemme tellya) :lol3:
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 am

Is that a still from a Go Pro? Very cool shot, those low angle shots have some umph to them. A bikini clad gal would've shown us how cold it was. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum