Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 pm

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/peta-eating-chicken-wings-during-pregnancy-could-affect-sons-penis-size/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Eating chicken parts – or, more specifically, chicken wings – could shrink your baby’s man parts.

At least, that’s what PETA is alleging in advance of the National Buffalo Wing Festival.

According to a letter from PETA to Drew Cerza, the founder of the festival, “The latest scientific evidence shows that the sons of pregnant women who consume chicken are more likely to have smaller penises because of a chemical found in the birds’ flesh.”

“Findings published by the Study for Future Families showed that eating poultry during pregnancy may lead to smaller penis size in male infants,” the letter, from PETA’s Lindsay Rajt, alleges.


So, in a city where buffalo wings are a game day must and a wing-eating competition draws in thousands every year, we wanted to know: Just how true is PETA’s latest claim?

According to Women’s Health Magazine, the answer is not very. The magazine says that the chemical PETA is referring to is phthalate, and while research does show it causes shorter penises in boys born to moms with the highest level of phthalate exposure, poultry isn’t even a top ranking offender on the list of foods containing the chemical.

Furthermore, Women’s Health reports that phthalates are in a lot of things we use every day, from plastic containers and personal care products to spices and many foods. Your best bet for limiting your exposure to them during pregnancy is to avoid using plastic containers or consuming very processed foods.

In conclusion, you can probably relax. Your little buffalo wing habit won’t make anything else… well, little.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN


Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WTN10 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 pm

I guess you're still looking for answers then.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 pm

WTN10 wrote:I guess you're still looking for answers then.


Sure wish you could blame it on that...
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WTN10 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:23 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
WTN10 wrote:I guess you're still looking for answers then.


Sure wish you could blame it on that...


I'm not interested in blaming your problem in that area on anything. All you, brah.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:25 pm

WTN10 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
WTN10 wrote:I guess you're still looking for answers then.


Sure wish you could blame it on that...


I'm not interested in blaming your problem in that area on anything. All you, brah.



Thats funny... this is what it said originally...

WTN10 wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
WTN10 wrote:I guess you're still looking for answers then.


Sure wish you could blame it on that...


The lady who emasculated you a couple of weeks ago says different.


Oh and WTN you are mistaken once again... the woman who had to fight your battles for you, had to do so for a reason.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WTN10 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Howling.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 pm

WTN10 wrote:Howling.


:no:

Here is where it came from WTN...
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/09/03/quick_hits_page

I thought it was funny how far PETA would go...

Now let me ask you this.
If what I said to you didn't bother you why are you constantly trying to start an argument with me?

And don’t say, someone told me to :rolleyes:

I really could care less what you say to me, but you do make the experience on here less enjoyable for a lot of people.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WTN10 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

You read Rush? Not surprised.

If you're looking for an explanation as to why you're in my cross hairs, you're over-thinking it.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 pm

WTN10 wrote:You read Rush? Not surprised.

If you're looking for an explanation as to why you're in my cross hairs, you're over-thinking it.


I'm not looking for a reason... PM Sent
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Another reason to hate my chicken eating mother. :oops:

And for the looks of things, she ran up quite a tab at Hooters. :rolleyes:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter
 
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby talltimber » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 am

Rat Creek wrote:Another reason to hate my chicken eating mother. :oops:

And for the looks of things, she ran up quite a tab at Hooters. :rolleyes:


Hahaha
User avatar
talltimber
hunter
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:18 am
Location: SEMO

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 am

Explain the black guy stereotype then.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 am

sampsonhuntin wrote:Explain the black guy stereotype then.

Imagine if they didn't like their chiken... :eek:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8505
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dont Eat Chicken, it might cause a small wewe.

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:05 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Explain the black guy stereotype then.

Imagine if they didn't like their chiken... :eek:

Image
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina


Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests