That poor Persecuted Christian

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: That poor Persecuted Christian

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:Football in particular is a sport dominated by the black man.
Who thinks like this? And based on what? College, high school, arena, or just the NFL? Player salaries? Quarterbacks? Are all players equal in their importance? Are black people even the majority of players? I honestly didn't know until I quickly looked. Does it matter? And Why if it does?

Glimmerjim wrote:If strict tongue straightjackets are not in place you run the risk of creating animosity between the financially controlling Marge Schotts(?) and the other 98% of the active football establishment, from uniform guy to defensive coaches.
And nobody has to work for people like her. Why would she get one marquis player? Why would fans ever watch a team that is can't attract any good players? Etc. etc.

This is all self correcting, but the control freaks just have to control everything and the excuses are just BS cover for their need to control everything they wish to control which is driven largely by their emotions. I hate that guy, so screw him and his rights. Besides, taking his rights away is good for the sport or good for society or good for whatever anyways, so I'm just doing it for altruistic reasons anyways and to hell with this quaint notion of rights protecting those people and things we despise.

After all the world needs lampshades more than it needs people we hate.

The rights of those we hate are just as sacred as the rights of ourselves. Once we cease even aspiring to that, it's pretty much hopeless.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:But you'd still let him own a pair of shoes and wouldn't even suggest he should lose any freedom even if definitely shown to be a poop butt.

I just don't get the "humor" in the I don't like them so let's harm them.

I'm just going to ignore people like that and hope they ignore me. They can make a billion dollars for all I care and own a million pairs of shoes for all I care.

Pretty much why I don't obsess over all the poop butts on MSNBC. Are they still on the air? :huh:

They're still there but their rhetoric has gotten so orchestrated that it's not even interesting to watch them just to hate them (if you're so inclined). I think the whole issue is not truly what Rush says, or feels, or sincerely believes for that matter. I believe it is all just attempts to control public perception. Football in particular is a sport dominated by the black man. Obviously not necessarily at the owner level, but most certainly at the get your hands dirty level. If strict tongue straightjackets are not in place you run the risk of creating animosity between the financially controlling Marge Schotts(?) and the other 98% of the active football establishment, from uniform guy to defensive coaches. Give one of our typical ego-maniacs such as Sharpton or Jackson or Farakhan an opportunity to demonstrate how the white coalition has been utilizing the black man with simple, disingenuous, expendable, gladiatorial reverence to better control him for their amusement and that's an electric fan that's going to need a lot of Simple Green to be of use to the white civilized, class. It is really, IMO, a subject that has not come up because the opportunities for success are so available. Translate that into hate jargon and that bling will be dangling out of every white Raiders fan's ass come the right words at the right moment.

I am not sure how you translated paying predominantly black men ridiculous sums of money to play a game they love into white men utilizing black men in gladiatorial games. I suspect the players might just raise a ruckus and kick some Sharpton butt if he tries to cut into their gravy train.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:02 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:But you'd still let him own a pair of shoes and wouldn't even suggest he should lose any freedom even if definitely shown to be a poop butt.

I just don't get the "humor" in the I don't like them so let's harm them.

I'm just going to ignore people like that and hope they ignore me. They can make a billion dollars for all I care and own a million pairs of shoes for all I care.

Pretty much why I don't obsess over all the poop butts on MSNBC. Are they still on the air? :huh:

They're still there but their rhetoric has gotten so orchestrated that it's not even interesting to watch them just to hate them (if you're so inclined). I think the whole issue is not truly what Rush says, or feels, or sincerely believes for that matter. I believe it is all just attempts to control public perception. Football in particular is a sport dominated by the black man. Obviously not necessarily at the owner level, but most certainly at the get your hands dirty level. If strict tongue straightjackets are not in place you run the risk of creating animosity between the financially controlling Marge Schotts(?) and the other 98% of the active football establishment, from uniform guy to defensive coaches. Give one of our typical ego-maniacs such as Sharpton or Jackson or Farakhan an opportunity to demonstrate how the white coalition has been utilizing the black man with simple, disingenuous, expendable, gladiatorial reverence to better control him for their amusement and that's an electric fan that's going to need a lot of Simple Green to be of use to the white civilized, class. It is really, IMO, a subject that has not come up because the opportunities for success are so available. Translate that into hate jargon and that bling will be dangling out of every white Raiders fan's ass come the right words at the right moment.

I am not sure how you translated paying predominantly black men ridiculous sums of money to play a game they love into white men utilizing black men in gladiatorial games. I suspect the players might just raise a ruckus and kick some Sharpton butt if he tries to cut into their gravy train.

I don't believe you are giving full credence to the power of the sincere longing to be "right", Scaup. Much as we had discussed earlier that most react emotionally and then desperately attempt to find a role model whose purported perspective is to "establish" some form of justice, and it usually manifests itself into increasing unjustifiable "benefits" that simply have no rationale for elimination of the existing rolem.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum