Titties

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Titties

Postby Underradar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

NOW THIS IS A CONTEST:

Jim shoots ten ducks over the limit. He sneaks them home in his fake gas can, and later cooks them for his family Christmas dinner.

Bill shoots ten ducks over the limit and sells them to Rufus for gas money so Bill can drive to work the following week.

Clem guides 5 hunters and he lets them shoot 10 ducks over the limit (2 per hunter over). Clem gets a big tip from his clients, and lots of referral business.

You be the judge. Pass sentence and explain why.
Last edited by Underradar on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Poachers

Postby Underradar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Jim shoots
Bill shoots
Clem guides
Last edited by Underradar on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Underradar
hunter

Re: Poachers

Postby B.E.Nelli » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Life sentence for all
B.E.Nelli
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Hang em all.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Slap on the wrists,they is all just trying to feed they's familys.
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby blindbound86 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Jim gets fined 500 per bird over his limit and loses hunting privileges for two years as well as a confiscated gun he used in the crime. Yeah he took them home and cooked him but a guy with a fake gas can for transporting poached ducks isn't a one time poacher and planned to poach and will probably do it again given the chance.

I would give Bill a similar sentence maybe less suspension of hunting privelige or maybe confiscation of the truck he used to do the hunting and put the gas in. He poached bottom line but I have sympathy for a guy just trying to get to work maybe he has a family to feed.

Clem, oh clem. Clem gets all of the above confiscated gun, truck, loss of hunting for two years and pays a fine on each duck his clients shot over limit and a lifetime guide license suspension. As a professional Clem has to be held to an even higher standard of ethics. I am working on getting my guide license and know some guides and I personally would be pretty pissed that this guy is getting limits by allowing poaching. Clem did it purely for money and that's worst of all. P.S. Clems clients don't skate either. We are all responsible for our own actions or lack thereof.

If you don't mind me asking Underradar what brought up this this topic?
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Postby blindbound86 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Jim gets fined 500 per bird over his limit and loses hunting privileges for two years as well as a confiscated gun he used in the crime. Yeah he took them home and cooked him but a guy with a fake gas can for transporting poached ducks isn't a one time poacher and planned to poach and will probably do it again given the chance.

I would give Bill a similar sentence maybe less suspension of hunting privelige or maybe confiscation of the truck he used to do the hunting and put the gas in. He poached bottom line but I have sympathy for a guy just trying to get to work maybe he has a family to feed.

Clem, oh clem. Clem gets all of the above confiscated gun, truck, loss of hunting for two years and pays a fine on each duck his clients shot over limit and a lifetime guide license suspension. As a professional Clem has to be held to an even higher standard of ethics. I am working on getting my guide license and know some guides and I personally would be pretty pissed that this guy is getting limits by allowing poaching. Clem did it purely for money and that's worst of all. P.S. Clems clients don't skate either. We are all responsible for our own actions or lack thereof.

If you don't mind me asking Underradar what brought up this this topic?
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Postby ColoradoGooser » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Any of these fellers related in any way to Jeff Foiles?
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Underradar wrote:Jim shoots ten ducks over the limit. He sneaks them home in his fake gas can, and later cooks them for Christmas dinner.

Bill shoots ten ducks over the limit and sells them to Rufus for gas money so Bill can drive to work the following week.

Clem guides 5 hunters and he lets them shoot 10 ducks over the limit (2 per hunter over). Clem gets a big tip from his clients, and lots of referral business.

You said nothing about anyone getting caught. No mention of witnesses, film, or evidence of any kind.
All you have is three stories. Not guilty.
Smacking of gavel.
SMACK

50/50 chance UR is setting us up.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby :-) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Underradar wrote:Jim shoots ten ducks over the limit. He sneaks them home in his fake gas can, and later cooks them for Christmas dinner.

Jim would receive a fine for 1 duck over the limit for his first offense. He should also expect to a pay a restitution fee.

Bill would receive a fine for 1 duck over the limit for his first offense. He should also expect to a pay a restitution fee.

Clem's clients would receive a fine for 1 duck over the limit for each for their first offense, and should also expect to a restitution fee.

Clem would get a good talkin to, and if it were to happen again he would loose his ability to guide in my state.

All of the above situations lacked enough detail to make me want to put them under the jail...they could be stupid kids, are Jim/Bill poor, was Clem in the blind with the clients?

On here things are black and white...game wardens in the field start seeing gray after a couple years on the job.
:-)
hunter

Postby maclavin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Nibbles.
maclavin
hunter

Postby TXducksanddeer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Guilty. Are you somehow related to this UR? Going over the limit are why duck populations can go down. Why not just hunt another day to get more ducks? They've invented something called a freezer you may want to look into it.
TXducksanddeer
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 pm

TXducksanddeer wrote:Guilty. Are you somehow related to this UR? Going over the limit are why duck populations can go down. Why not just hunt another day to get more ducks? They've invented something called a freezer you may want to look into it.

Its $500 for first violation and $250 for each additional one. $25/court fee for each violation.
IF THEY GOT CAUGHT. The pro guide...serious fines but again., nobody got arrested. Three fairy tale stories ur made up.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby troy_iv » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:27 pm

If you fine em or take their licenses, they're even more broke and worse off. They turn to selling dope to kids to make money. If they're lucky, they get 10 years for that offense. Pretty soon, Jim, Bill and Clem are starting a small time racket in the state pen...selling toilet wine for cigarettes and crank. They get out in 8 for good behavior, but by now, they're organized and stepping up their old game. They start showing up at boat ramps and blinds, running "protection"...calling themselves the Midwest Waterfowl Mafia...

...and none of us want that, now do we?
troy_iv
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 pm

.....twitch......
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby WTN10 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Gas them all.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby Underradar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Duplicate post. Answers invalid.

Underradar
hunter

Postby :-) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 pm

TXducksanddeer wrote:Guilty. Are you somehow related to this UR? Going over the limit are why duck populations can go down. Why not just hunt another day to get more ducks? They've invented something called a freezer you may want to look into it.

You're correct about them being guilty, but I'm not sure that it would have enough effect on the population to make it go down.

If everyone went out and shot 10 ducks over the limit you'd have a good point, but they wouldn't be increasing the possession limit if hunters were the direct cause of population decline.

I think if you were to start a poll, and ask hunters how many times they actually kill a full limit of ducks you'd be very surprised. IMO it would take A LOT of poachers to equal the negative effects of wounding birds with steel shot. For those out there that aren't old enough to remember...#4 or #6 lead shot didn't take any prisoners.

Not picking, and I apologize for going off target...the population comment just caught my eye.
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:41 pm

All shooters equally guilty. Guide should lose license for condoning over the limit.

But we all know that there are all types out there. Those that will not shoot over limit,those that do at any giving chance,those that let paying hunters shoot over,those that don't chase cripples, those that spend what seems like hours hunting cripples, those that leave ducks on the bank or in the hole-I have heard all these stories just this year. One thing bout hunters most of
the days we have to police ourselves
and hunt the way that we can feel good about. All you can do is choose not to help/hunt with those that abuse system.
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Postby Underradar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I forgot to add that all 3 are DU sponsors from North Carolina, hunting in another state. How does that change your answer?

Underradar
hunter

Postby GMC2500HD » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Cut their hands off. Cant shoot without hands
GMC2500HD
hunter

Postby rank duck » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Underradar wrote:Jim shoots ten ducks over the limit. He sneaks them home in his fake gas can, and later cooks them for his family Christmas dinner.

I'm going hunting with jim. He seems like a cool kind of guy.

The other 2 are @ssholes.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby :-) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Underradar wrote:I forgot to add that all 3 are DU sponsors from North Carolina, hunting in another state. How does that change your answer?

If they worked for DU I'd say put em prison, but then you'll have to wait until they get back from spending all of your money in Canada!

Since they're just sponsors they most likely are just tryin to get their money back any way possible. Lol Poor guys thought DU was going to do something to help a southern state, and they figured out the truth.

***Please don't be offended by the comments above...if you choose to waste your money by giving it to DU that is your choice, and I don't hold it against you personally. This is all for fun, and for a select few members amusement. DHC may not share my beliefs/views, and I ask that you don't hold these comments against them.
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 pm

If you can afford to duck hunt, you aint poor. A day at work would put more gas in the car or food on the table then 10 ducks. I say fine them all but confiscating property is total BS. If one is shooting a single shot H and R (16 ducks is pretty good for a single barrel) and the other a new A5, how is that fair. Property should only be taken as collateral on fines; if fines are too low, raise um. By the way do you have the number of that guide. :wink:
boney fingers
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 pm

boney fingers wrote:If you can afford to duck hunt, you aint poor. A day at work would put more gas in the car or food on the table then 10 ducks. I say fine them all but confiscating property is total BS. If one is shooting a single shot H and R (16 ducks is pretty good for a single barrel) and the other a new A5, how is that fair. Property should only be taken as collateral on fines; if fines are too low, raise um. By the way do you have the number of that guide. :wink:

What he said....
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum