Propagandist in Chief

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Propagandist in Chief

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:35 pm

During the Obamacare "speech" this morning, a pregnant lady, conveniently standing right behind the dummy had a spell of "feeling faint". But yet watch the lady just to her right, on the left of the screen. She shakes her head "no", then nods "yes" and mouths "ok", and then NUDGES THE WOMAN. Who then "gets lightheaded", allowing dummy to "save" her. Very convenient during a healthcare speech, and when many are getting tired of him.

This type of staged crap is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Re: Propagandist in Chief

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm

You've got to be kidding me.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:56 pm

I suppose that keeping it from looking staged is sort of inherently understood when you're cooking up a plan to stage something, but somebody should have gone ahead and said it to these two ladies.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Oh my God. Watch the black haired girl in red at 0:54. She friggin' winks in the same direction she had been looking to for cues before nudging the pregnant girl.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Staged? Maybe, than again maybe not.

We used to have to watch a couple of guys in the Army in long running formations. No locked knees or other bad habits. Their their eyes would start flipping back and forth just like that girls were. They would start rocking back and forth to stay alert just like that girl did. She had all the classic signs of getting ready to pass out. Guys would be looking at them just like the woman on the left was doing. Trying to tell them not to fall out. Eventually the guy behind the soldier would catch the guy behind and drag them behind the formation.

I for one can't stand the stooge in chief, but I am not so sure I am ready to call this one staged. It is suspicious but that is as far as I will go on this one. I have seen similar situations that weren't staged.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Staged? Maybe, than again maybe not.

We used to have to watch a couple of guys in the Army in long running formations. No locked knees or other bad habits. Their their eyes would start flipping back and forth just like that girls were. They would start rocking back and forth to stay alert just like that girl did. She had all the classic signs of getting ready to pass out. Guys would be looking at them just like the woman on the left was doing. Trying to tell them not to fall out. Eventually the guy behind the soldier would catch the guy behind and drag them behind the formation.

I for one can't stand the stooge in chief, but I am not so sure I am ready to call this one staged. It is suspicious but that is as far as I will go on this one. I have seen similar situations that weren't staged.

Yeah, but the girl on the left who kept "checking on" the pregnant girl made no move to help her when her episode came on. You'd think that if she was concerned about the well-being of her friend and was constantly glancing over to make sure she was okay she'd be the first to jump into action when her friend started to buckle. She didn't. Oh and then she winked at somebody at 0:54 after the pregnant girl had been taken away.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 pm

I was an altar boy when I was a kid. Yes I was. I went to a catholic school so the benefits were you got to miss class for daily service and you got paid for weddings and funerals. Anyway, I was serving a wedding one time. In a Catholic mass, there is a moment where you give a sign of peace with the other church goers, which means you shake hands. As I was shaking the maid if honor's hand, her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out right there on the altar. Fortunately for her, I didn't let go of her hand and she didn't smack her head off of the marble floor. To make it even funnier, the groom was cross-eyed.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm

The girl to the left looked like she was trying not to laugh......
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:49 pm

And after nodding OK, she nudged her. Please. Give me a break.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague

Postby ohioboy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Assa, have to agree with you.

staged.
total bs.
sad.

i would like to find out who the other chick is. bet she has ties to someone.......
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:03 pm

And perhaps most damning of all, when she turns to walk away at 0:45 you can clearly see the mind-control patch on the back of her left arm.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 pm

The pregnant woman who "fainted" is a liberal, who attended UC Berkeley, and happens to be a diabetic. Shocking.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I've seen people faint, catching someone does NOT stop them from fainting, it just stops them from falling, if she was already at the point of losing her balance there's no way she would have been able to walk away on her own like she did.
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 am

assateague wrote:Who then "gets lightheaded", allowing dummy to "save" her.

Wonder what her deductible was for that? :huh:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby buckmeister » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

I would not put it past them. Looks staged to me. When the welfare checks were delayed during the "government shut down" they said their was a computer glitch. There was no glitch, it was intentional.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:22 pm

buckmeister wrote:I would not put it past them. Looks staged to me. When the welfare checks were delayed during the "government shut down" they said their was a computer glitch. There was no glitch, it was intentional.

Damned right - put nothing past this man & his party.
This "fainting" crap started with Obama's first campaign; sending the message that he "overwhelms" people with his aura. Now it's a case of "see how people need healthcare?" He won, thanks to the a--hole liberal Republicrats - so now on with the sales pitch.
So when you see your health insurance premium skyrocket, you too can faint.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby assateague » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:35 am

Apparently, this is par for the course for him. What a buffoon.

WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 am

Mind= Blown!!!
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 am

That's all he has been since his first campaign speech. The DNC groomed him for the Presidency. His Speech at the DNC convention was the testing ground and was met with rave reviews. It was obvious then the media loved him, then the telling was in how they treated their Clinton that was once their darling. The MSM is in full swing for the DNC since most are academics themselves. Like Thomas Sowell said, basically patting each other on the back for another degree, yet never really accomplished anything in the real world.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Meh, I could give two schits if it's true or not. If this is the driver on whether or nor someone is elected we have bigger problems. Nearly every politician is a trained actor.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Being a trained actor who is a leader, and being a trained actor who isn't are two very, very different things.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby beretta24 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:11 pm

assateague wrote:Being a trained actor who is a leader, and being a trained actor who isn't are two very, very different things.

No disagreement there but my point is that, in and of itself, any potenitally poor acting or such shameful BS isn't what has me believing he's a twit of a Pres.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Agreed.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Return to Controversial Issues Forum