Duck hunters towards

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Duck hunters towards

Postby BDK » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

BDK
hunter

Re: Duck hunters towards

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:30 pm

They should have lit him up like Christmas. Unfortunately, the guy with the .410 was probably slinging lead and had a longer effective range.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby BDK » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Yea crazy idk I woulda called game warden been more strict probably

BDK
BDK
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 pm

As cheap as they are these days, none of us should be without a little video camera of some sort when we hunt. Probably you only get footage of the retriever doing his job, but it could really come in handy in this sort of situation. I had a road rage incident once that was instantly quelled when I pointed my camera in the guy's direction. A case like this hinges on whether he was trying to scare birds away or hunters away, and if it was the latter, I want them to throw the book at him. If it's the former, well, I want them to throw that book at him too, but yeah it's an admittedly lighter book
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby BDK » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Haha yea , I dont mind people caring for animals and not liking what I do but they always take it to the next level. I seem to always get into a debate at least once a year with a anti hunting person and there crazy thoughts and they always seem to say ok your somewhat right. But alot dont let you even think a thought before somthing retarded happens

BDK
Last edited by BDK on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDK
hunter

Postby BDK » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:31 pm

BDK wrote:Haha yea , I dont mind people caring for animals and not liking what I do but they always take it to the next level. I seem to always get into a debate at least once a year with a anti hunting person and there crazy thoughts and they always seem to say ok your some what right

BDK

BDK
BDK
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum