The Fed

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: The Fed

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:50 pm

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:You guys are blissfully ignorant. If a president were to propose ending the FED and seriously put pressure to push for it, it will be opposed by both parties no matter what side of the isle the president hails from. He would need a coalition in both houses that will be impossible to get because of the monied interests.

Inda, when I say "right" I am talking about citizens as opposed to establishment republicans that are holding office. I think the general response from the citizens would be different from those in power.

depends on how informed the citizens become.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:You guys are blissfully ignorant. If a president were to propose ending the FED and seriously put pressure to push for it, it will be opposed by both parties no matter what side of the isle the president hails from. He would need a coalition in both houses that will be impossible to get because of the monied interests.

Inda, when I say "right" I am talking about citizens as opposed to establishment republicans that are holding office. I think the general response from the citizens would be different from those in power.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:02 pm

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby cartervj » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Have you seen where the Fed is wanting inflation to rise, gonna help the sluggish economy somehow.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

cartervj wrote:Have you seen where the Fed is wanting inflation to rise, gonna help the sluggish economy somehow.

the FED wants a lot of things to happen.Most of it is all talk to try and move markets.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby TomKat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 am

Its the Masons that keep the Fed in power.

Write to your congressman today! Time to dismantle the Fed and their evil Mason Masters!

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby TheSkunk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 am

TomKat wrote:Its the Masons that keep the Fed in power.

Write to your congressman today! Time to dismantle the Fed and their evil Mason Masters!

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com

Some say Freemasons wield incredible power in the is country but in reality, are a front for Jewry.
I cant attest to this, as I am neither.

I do find it very curiously coincidental that the 5th head of the Federal Reserve is also Jewish.
I mean, is this an incredible string of luck and coincidence, or what?

What about the owners of the Fed, a private corporation, foreign based, thats never been audited.

What a Country! Print a nations money for said nation and charge interest for that service!

JFK Vs The Federal Reserve
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.
With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.
The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

Now JFK also opposed nukes for Israel. This was widely known and documents attest to this fact.
Michael Collins Piper wrote a best selling book called FINAL JUDGMENT which ironically is one of the few Banned books in America pointing fingers at Israel and Internationalist FED Jews as those that took out JFK. Thats an interesting thesis for sure, but not as sale able as the 'Mafia' or The Unions, ghost chasing they promote to have investigtors chasing their collective tails.

Im not sure what really to think of all of this..
TheSkunk
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Would an actual audit actually expose the Fed?
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 pm

cartervj wrote:Would an actual audit actually expose the Fed?

yes. The FED has no telling what off balance sheet. We know about Maiden lane and madien lane 2.0, but how far does it go?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum