Virginians - awaken!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Virginians - awaken!

Postby macdaddy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Cuccinelli had better be your candidate. Why?

1) Democrat McAuliffe is 100% anti-gun. He even called in Bloomberg. Your semi-auto is not safe; whether AR15, M1, A5, Gold, SP10;

2) "Libertarian" Sarvis is silent on the gun issue; he also seeks a mileage tax. Sarvis was denounced by Ron Paul - a real Libertarian.

Your state is large enough to send several electors to the Electoral College. I would hate to see a liberal governor in an important state like the Old Dominion.

Please consider Cucinelli.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Re: Virginians - awaken!

Postby slowshooter » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Is Cuccinelli the guy that wants to outlaw butt secs and oral as well?

I guess you guys need to decide which gun you like more. Because either way the government is going to tell you how you can use it.

:lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 am

slowshooter wrote:Is Cuccinelli the guy that wants to outlaw butt secs and oral as well?

I guess you guys need to decide which gun you like more. Because either way the government is going to tell you how you can use it.

More leftie b.s. Virginia already had a "sodomy law," as do most states, slow. Moreover, when checking the Bill of Rights I do not see a right to use the other "gun;" unless you're going to bend & twist the 4 th Amendment like most on the left. Unless, of course, it's your NSA...
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:53 am

slowshooter wrote:Is Cuccinelli the guy that wants to outlaw butt secs and oral as well?

LOL OMG :lol:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum