When a soldier tells you what's up...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

When a soldier tells you what's up...

Postby slowshooter » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Last edited by slowshooter on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: When a soldier tells you what's up...

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Link fail.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby cartervj » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Sounds like he couldn't beat the Republican so he switched to a Democrap :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

earth shattering I tell ya :yes:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 pm

I thought you were talking about this soldier:

Retired Army Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin, who was with Delta Force and later Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence under President George W. Bush, says it is worrying that four-star generals are being retired at the rate that has occurred under Obama.

“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause,” Boykin said.

“I believe there is a purging of the military,” he said. “The problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

or this soldier:

Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

“There is no doubt he Obama is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester"
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Andy W » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 am

“I simply cannot stand with a party where its most extreme element promote hate and division amongst people,” Thigpen said in a statement posted to his campaign website Thursday.

That sounds more like he's referring to the Dems.
Andy W
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:01 am

He was gonna come in 3rd in a three person primary.
tenfingergrip
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum