Slavery in Nevada?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Slavery in Nevada?

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:56 am

http://www.hulu.com/watch/553031

Sounds like Colbert has a good solution.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: Slavery in Nevada?

Postby 3200 man » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 am

Colbert and most people , need to spend more time as a sheepherder ( you talk about slavery ) by themselves ?

What a life of serenity......without bothering anyone ?
3200 man
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:19 am

You mean a politician would do what his constituency calls for even if it went against his own personal opinion? A man voted in by the people to be a representative for those people, actually representing the will of those people?! It's utter madness! Punch him in the balls!
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:36 am

What do you mean ? Most all politicans are like this guy !

When they closed down the Mustang Ranch , there is no place for Sheepherders/ hunters to go so , we get our -------
from Politicans ?

Yep , punch him in the Balls ! :lol3: :lol3: :thumbsup:
3200 man
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 pm

clampdaddy wrote:You mean a politician would do what his constituency calls for even if it went against his own personal opinion? A man voted in by the people to be a representative for those people, actually representing the will of those people?! It's utter madness! Punch him in the balls!

Who needs those guns in California anyway? Darn that Governor Brown for not doing what the majority wanted in our fair state.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 pm

slowshooter wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:You mean a politician would do what his constituency calls for even if it went against his own personal opinion? A man voted in by the people to be a representative for those people, actually representing the will of those people?! It's utter madness! Punch him in the balls!

Who needs those guns in California anyway? Darn that Governor Brown for not doing what the majority wanted in our fair state.

Did we vote and determine what the majority wanted? Nope, but I get the jest of your point.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 pm

slowshooter wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk; baiting again!

Absolutes, slow, not the relativism of "majorities" v. "minorities." The relative game is for the tyrant who watches, laughs, plays the two groups against one another.

Oops - forgot.. I'm guilty! Shrieve me, slow!! Shrieve meeeeeee!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 pm

macdaddy wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk; baiting again!

Absolutes, slow, not the relativism of "majorities" v. "minorities." The relative game is for the tyrant who watches, laughs, plays the two groups against one another.

Oops - forgot.. I'm guilty! Shrieve me, slow!! Shrieve meeeeeee!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

baiting and running is the only trick slowshooter knows.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 am

BDD2 at least attempts to support his points. Usually very poorly, but he tries. Slow is a typical useless idiot. Nothing he says here has any substantive value.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 am

LOL!

You guys are just angry that I continually show you your own a$$es and then laugh.
Sorry you are so sensitive! Maybe yoga and meditation would help your anger issues. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 am

slowshooter wrote:LOL!

You guys are just angry that I continually show you your own a$$es and then laugh.
Sorry you are so sensitive! Maybe yoga and meditation would help your anger issues. :lol3:

you would first have to post some meaningful discussions before you could "show us our azzes".

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 am

Indaswamp wrote:

you would first have to post some meaningful discussions before you could "show us our azzes".

You keep saying that. But it's clear, when I'm here that you get conversation and answers... You just don't like it because they upset the carefully stacked pile of lies you've told yourself.

It being duck hunting season, I'm not here much. But since this is your place to hide from life - you see that as a problem.

Simply put. Wait for your answers. Don't cry and whine like a child when you don't get them soon enough to suit you.

I'm busy trying to kill birds. You should try it. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:09 am

I can't hunt until our season opens, which starts this saturday. I won't be around much either after that...

If you ever want to have a meaningful discussion, I'm all ears. I doubt you'll ever seriously take up the offer because that is not why you post on the C.I. forum.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby macdaddy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 am

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

You keep saying that. But it's clear, when I'm here that you get conversation and answers... You just don't like it because they upset the carefully stacked pile of lies you've told yourself.

It being duck hunting season, I'm not here much. But since this is your place to hide from life - you see that as a problem.

Simply put. Wait for your answers. Don't cry and whine like a child when you don't get them soon enough to suit you.

I'm busy trying to kill birds. You should try it. :lol3:

A liberal duck hunter (most are) from Cali (Workers' Paradise) - ever hunted with Morgan Freeman?

Hey wait - are you Morgan Freeman, slow? Wow! I want an autograph Morgan!! ObamA! ObamA! ObamA! ObamA!
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 am

Not that it matters, but is Slow officially a retard or do we just know his as one here? :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 pm

The only debating slow has done, was a long time ago. He's a master baiter these days. :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum