Obamacare 'Truth' (In One Cartoon)

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obamacare 'Truth' (In One Cartoon)

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:59 pm

...this is the not the Obamacare you are looking for...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-03/obamacare-truth-one-cartoon
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Obamacare 'Truth' (In One Cartoon)

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 am

They keep claiming Obama is worried about his legacy. He should stop bothering. We already know he is the singularly most useless president in America's history. The only thing he had done is prove that his main claim to fame is an epic failure, and that the American public is really, really stupid.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 am

It really is a disgusting display of a corrupt hack telling lies to cover up previous lies which were told to cover the other lies. :no:

Knowing full well that Obamacare will increase premiums and eliminate coverage, this POS stumped over and over again the repeated lie that premiums will go down on average $2500 per family and if you like your policy and doctor, you get to keep them. :rolleyes:

He and those evil Tea Party types were apparently the only people who realized he was a lying POS at the time be babbled the ridiculous lines intended for the low information toadies.

Now this guy is actually claiming he did not say what 350 million people heard him say ad-nauseam. Yet, the Useful Idiots are good with it because he is their most high religious leader and beyond reproach. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 pm

And the new tactic of the day is to add yet another layer of lies to the stack of lies. The newest lie is that The One was not lying, but was simply trying to dumb down a complex bill so that stupid Americans could understand it. He never intended to tell people that they could actually keep their plans...well...except that he read it off his teleprompter again and again and again.

No big deal though. The Useful Idiots will not only give him a pass, but they will worship him for lying so much to get it done. :bow: That is the sign of a true committed leftist. Never let the truth stop you from your goal. :no:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby assateague » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:35 pm

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Rat Creek wrote:And the new tactic of the day is to add yet another layer of lies to the stack of lies. The newest lie is that The One was not lying, but was simply trying to dumb down a complex bill so that stupid Americans could understand it. He never intended to tell people that they could actually keep their plans...well...except that he read it off his teleprompter again and again and again.

No big deal though. The Useful Idiots will not only give him a pass, but they will worship him for lying so much to get it done. :bow: That is the sign of a true committed leftist. Never let the truth stop you from your goal. :no:

see exhibit A:
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=334602#p3254002
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

I love the You Lie clip for two reasons.

First, of course The Hack was lying and was called out on it by an honest person. He then followed it up with the no abortion funding lie and the no coverage for illegal aliens lie. :mad:

Secondly, the hurt looks on those two idiots Biden and Pelosi is just precious. Their looks were as if someone yelled - The Emperor has no clothes, which is basically what happened. Everyone in the room knew he was lying, and the assumption was they would let the liar just keep on lying, but one person had the cojones to call him on it. :lol3:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Feathers » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:47 pm

So much for the affordable care act.
Feathers
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

The Liar in Chief and the Unaffordable Care Act strike again. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Though the employer mandate has been kicked down the road, the evil insurance companies are doing what they are supposed to do and that is spread the risk. I just did my open enrollment for 2014 and my part of the insurance is $6236 per year, and that was the least expensive plan. My company kicks in at least an equal part. Yowser. That is a giant increase for us. :eek:

Next year it gets better because my policy does not meet Obama's standards, so I am sure my part will go up another $2K. But its all good because The One is looking out for me because I cannot look out for myself. :rolleyes:

I am just so thankful that The Hack fixed...er, I mean broke...a system that was broken...er, I mean just fine. :no:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Obama can't lie, only Republicans and Bush actually lie. Obama only misspoke :lol3: at least the MSM says so.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

cartervj wrote:Obama can't lie, only Republicans and Bush actually lie. Obama only misspoke :lol3: at least the MSM says so.
Attachments
Press.png
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Return to Controversial Issues Forum