Obamacare vs voter ID

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obamacare vs voter ID

Postby beretta24 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

Anyone that supported Obamacare still want to argue that its too difficult for some people to get an ID before voting?
Last edited by beretta24 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beretta24
State Moderator

Re: Obamacare vs voter ID

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

:lol3:

Lets see now, How many people can submit applications for Obamacare with an ID? That would be none!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby assateague » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby blackduckdog2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

beretta24 wrote:Anyone that supported Obamacare still want to argue that its too difficult for some people to get an ID before voting?

It's all about motivation………do you think Obama was trying to deny coverage to millions of Americans? Because the Republicans were definitely trying to reduce the Obama turnout. They still are, but we've done it to death (me and 'woods exhausted it, in particular)
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Motivation it most definitely is! The motivation to screw the American public over. They took a broken system and made it far worse than it was.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:00 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Anyone that supported Obamacare still want to argue that its too difficult for some people to get an ID before voting?

It's all about motivation………do you think Obama was trying to deny coverage to millions of Americans? Because the Republicans were definitely trying to reduce the Obama turnout. They still are, but we've done it to death (me and 'woods exhausted it, in particular)

Do I think Obama was trying to deny coverage to millions of Americans? Image Trying or not, he sure as hell succeeded, did he not?

Incompetence or devious, does it really matter?

So Obama voters are too stupid to overcome this highly ineffective tactic? When I was in Georgia and the Democrats were desperately trying to cling to power, I had to stand in line for a hell of a long time to overcome Democrats attempt to reduce Republican turnout. I just wish the Republicans could play half as tough as the Democrats. Even the slightest thing makes them whine like little girls. I love it. Turnabout is fair play. If you don't like your opponent doing it, stop doing it yourself. The Democrats will never stop, so why should the Republicans?

Of course, the ID requirement is just silly. You need an ID for so many things. If people don't have them, we need to get them one. I'm all for that. Democrats are not :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm

They can't fix the vote and win if they don't get the multiple votes and illegal alien vote Spinner.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Now we're looking at 30 million uninsured, wasn't the original like 24 million. At least now voters should have proper ID. :lol3:

Let's see how the Dems swing this.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Boatman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 pm

cartervj wrote:Now we're looking at 30 million uninsured, wasn't the original like 24 million. At least now voters should have proper ID. :lol3:

Let's see how the Dems swing ths.

30 million, you need to catch up it is now 129 million will lose there insurance. The democrats and lying Oboma are done for. :o

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Boatman wrote:
cartervj wrote:Now we're looking at 30 million uninsured, wasn't the original like 24 million. At least now voters should have proper ID. :lol3:

30 million, you need to catch up it is now 129 million will lose there insurance. The democrats and lying Oboma are done for. :o

Do you have a reference for that number? There aren't hardly that many people working in the US.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:
Boatman wrote:

Do you have a reference for that number? There aren't hardly that many people working in the US.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-68-percent-may/2013/11/04/id/534587

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 am

All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

slowshooter wrote:Image

you would like that, you are a proponent of a single payor system. they lied through their flockin teeth about it, knew it, and did not care.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:00 am

All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:04 am

slowshooter wrote:Image

well flock you to...hypocrite!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Boatman » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:25 am

ScaupHunter wrote:
Boatman wrote:

You don't have to be working to have insurance.

There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 am

ScaupHunter wrote:They can't fix the vote and win if they don't get the multiple votes and illegal alien vote Spinner.

I think the truth of it is that the do not know. Obviously, nobody is keeping a list, nobody has an accurate figure. It may really be a small number like the Dems claim, but refuse to do anything to ensure that is true. They simply don't want to take the risk that you are correct and it would swing quite a few local, state, and House elections. But bottom line, I am pretty certain that nobody really has an order of magnitude estimate of the numbers.

The big numbers come from stuffing the ballot and that won't be impacted by voter ID. Webcams are cheap. Every polling place should have a couple webcams set up on the ballot before they are unsealed and remain on them until they are counted and resealed. Every box of ballots should be tracked with a chain of custody. Everybody but the most paranoid person should be certain that every vote cast is legitimate. The results don't matter if they are correct if a large chunk of society doesn't trust them. There are a ridiculous number of irregularities right now. That should be even more unacceptable than the Obamacare debacle.

However, the risk of that is too great for the Democrats. They simply don't know how much they benefit and winning is the only thing that matters. If they don't care about the education of their supporters or the safety of their supporters or ever solve any problem for their supporters, do you really care about the integrity of elections? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: No way.

Boatman wrote:The democrats and lying Oboma are done for.
Democrats have been lying for generations and it has never harmed them. This time will not be different.

Heroes of the Democrat party

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/05/obama-denies-you-can-keep-it-videotaped-promises/

But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C. “What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.

Pathological liars one and all and heroes of the Democrat party.

Obama is such an idiot and so unbelievably incompetent that they are in a bit of disarray at the moment, but their voters will not care. If anything they will be more enthusiastic in their defense because their beloved heroes are under attack. Much like the idiots that defended Penn State after the it was exposed that they covered up child rape. Same mindless brain dead loyalty.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum