Tell me it ain't so!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Tell me it ain't so!

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:37 am

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/10-year-old-amish-girl-taken-away-from-parents-for-refusing-chemotherapy-by-ohio-hospital/

10 Year Old Amish Girl Taken Away from Parents for Refusing Chemotherapy by Ohio Hospital

Child Praying 10 Year Old Amish Girl Taken Away from Parents for Refusing Chemotherapy by Ohio Hospital

Health Impact News Editor Comments

In the United States of America, only FDA approved drugs are allowed to treat cancer. Cancer is the most lucrative product the medical industry has. Empowered by the government, the pharmaceutical companies have developed a monopoly on cures in the United States, particularly cancer cures. If you dare to stand in their way, they will do anything they can to crush you. If you think that I am exaggerating, just ask Dr. Burzynski in Texas, who has fought possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history, as they tried to shut him down. Here is an opening scene from the documentary film regarding his alternative cancer treatment, and how one family lost their daughter to chemotherapy before they could benefit from Dr. Burzynski’s treatment which could have saved her life:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum