Tea Partier loses run off to genuine Republican.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Tea Partier loses run off to genuine Republican.

Postby slowshooter » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: Tea Partier loses run off to genuine Republican.

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 am

Slow, are we gonna meet up this year for a hunt? Sorry off-topic but your post reminded me
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

wanapasaki wrote:Slow, are we gonna meet up this year for a hunt? Sorry off-topic but your post reminded me

I hope so. That'd be fun. I think the only problem is that you are about 325 to 500 miles away from where I hunt. LOL. I'll PM you and see if we can meet up at Kern or Mendota. Driving up here would be a suck waste since the birds no esta aqui.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 am

More telling to me is the liberal dim barely beating the Tea Party candidate in Dim blue
state Virginia. :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am

I think the most telling thing is that McAuliffe is a well-known Dem d-bag... And Cooch's anti woman politics were so hated that he STILL lost.

Really, that whole hog Teabagger stuff isn't accepted anywhere but the reddest of red states.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 pm

slowshooter wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Slow, are we gonna meet up this year for a hunt? Sorry off-topic but your post reminded me

I hope so. That'd be fun. I think the only problem is that you are about 325 to 500 miles away from where I hunt. LOL. I'll PM you and see if we can meet up at Kern or Mendota. Driving up here would be a suck waste since the birds no esta aqui.

Let me know friend, my buddy has hunted Mendota for 30 years. I got the spots :hammer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:11 pm

That's the only place where if your bird kites, and you are halfway through the pond to get it.... Some guy will ride up on his bike, grab the bird and ride away. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 pm

LOL same with kern. Last time I downed a mallard that kited, 2 seconds later i hear "Fetch it up!" :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum