What do you think?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

What do you think?

Postby slowshooter » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:35 am

All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: What do you think?

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 am

Think it's because those Red State folks who really do believe it has based their opinions on more reliable sources, i.e. such as - anectdotal information that they've actually physically seen with their own eyes vs. tainted, manipulated charts and graphs, and lies.

Takes only a modicum of intellegence to see that there's been a climatical change.

Takes more than that to convince that it's global warming :wink:
There's a difference.

Nothing wrong with using common sense and logic if you own it.
Last edited by swampbilly 1980 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:30 am

This "study" flies in the face of every poll I've ever seen, even those conducted by liberals.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Andy W » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:50 am

It would be interesting to see how the poll was worded.
Andy W
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 am

**News Break**

The climate changes.

Like during the dust bowl.

And the last ice age...

We should focus on the words GLOBAL WARMING... as that has always been the lefts argument.

Unless you concede there is no global warming, and would like to change your answer to "climate change" which, again, has been happening for... oh... I don't know...

Ever...?

Now... who wants a cookie...?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 am

Gunnysway wrote:**News Break**

The climate changes.

Like during the dust bowl.

And the last ice age...

We should focus on the words GLOBAL WARMING... as that has always been the lefts argument.

Unless you concede there is no global warming, and would like to change your answer to "climate change" which, again, has been happening for... oh... I don't know...

Ever...?

Now... who wants a cookie...?

:lol3: :thumbsup:
And I'd bet my next paycheck the poll was worded- Climate Change :yes:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby boney fingers » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:51 am

Man made global warming is real; how do I know, easy. In the late 70s, the same people who have warned us of global warming told us about the impending doom of global cooling. In the 80s we immediately ramped up our CO2 production and thankfully were able to fight off the disaster that a consensus of scientist agreed was happening. I believe we now have successfully thwarted global cooling thanks to coal fired power plants and cow farts. Speaking of coal fired power, I think at the same time they were causing massive amounts of acid rain that was destroying the planet, but I guess now that I have to pay to fertilize my ground with sulfur, we have taken care of that one too. And how about that huge hole in the O-zone caused by Herters decoys, we must have taken care of that also, don't hear much about it anymore. I guess the climate has been stabilized by us now or maybe its going back toward cooling because I see Al Gore and Bobby Kennedy are using 20x the amount of fossil fuels as the rest of us do (hopefully they can stop the cooling for our childrens sake). Unfortunately, all news is not good; the state of PA is apparently running out of water because we are now installing waterless urinals in our rest stops and military barracks (I want to sneak into the womens barracks to see how theirs work). Nothing says good morning like the smell of stale piss from 60 of your closest friends ( I wonder if the governors mansion has got theirs installed yet) .
boney fingers
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum