LOLOLOLOLOL

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 am

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby waterfowlman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:09 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Libs are about to implode.
Attachments
Liar.png
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby Andy W » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 am

Andy W
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Man oh man, ain't that the truth! Too bad we don't still have......um......sorry, kinda struggling here......who WAS the last President we had whose promises and statements didn't at times turn out "inaccurate"? Must be age-related memory loss. Help me out, would ya? Maybe we just didn't realize it at the time because we didn't have such a paragon of scientific inquiry as Maury Povich on the job.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:Man oh man, ain't that the truth! Too bad we don't still have......um......sorry, kinda struggling here......who WAS the last President we had whose promises and statements didn't at times turn out "inaccurate"? Must be age-related memory loss. Help me out, would ya? Maybe we just didn't realize it at the time because we didn't have such a paragon of scientific inquiry as Maury Povich on the job.

Glim-Jim,

Do you still support this guy?
At this point I would have thought all but the most ignorant or willfully wrong would have tucked tail and ran away from great leader.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:Man oh man, ain't that the truth! Too bad we don't still have......um......sorry, kinda struggling here......who WAS the last President we had whose promises and statements didn't at times turn out "inaccurate"? Must be age-related memory loss. Help me out, would ya? Maybe we just didn't realize it at the time because we didn't have such a paragon of scientific inquiry as Maury Povich on the job.

Bush-blaming? I was always kind of skeptical of Republicans that always faulted liberals for this; assuming it never really occurred. Yet here it is, in the wild, in its natural habitat.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Jim, Do you really intend to hang around and listen to the band playing on the Titanic?
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:08 pm

waterfowlman wrote:

Jim, Do you really intend to hang around and listen to the band playing on the Titanic?

:lol3: No, Rick. I do feel he is due tons of criticism. I just feel that the criticism heaped on him should be warranted. It's like criticizing a baseball player for not having an .800 batting avg. Has anyone EVER had an .800 avg? "No, but that has nothing to do with it." :huh:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm

WTN10 wrote:

Bush-blaming? I was always kind of skeptical of Republicans that always faulted liberals for this; assuming it never really occurred. Yet here it is, in the wild, in its natural habitat.

I don't recall mentioning, or even implying, Bush. Apparently in the natural habitat the sow bear does lash out when she perceives a threat to her cub, whether real or imagined.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Glim-Jim,

At this point I would have thought all but the most ignorant or willfully wrong would have tucked tail and ran away from great leader.

No Woody, I am sincerely disappointed myself. It's just the attitude that Obama is the clear exception to de rigueur that triggers a rebuttal from me.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Glim-Jim,

No Woody, I am sincerely disappointed myself. It's just the attitude that Obama is the clear exception to de rigueur that triggers a rebuttal from me.

The very end of the video explains why it is different this time... fundamentally changed!
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Jim,
What would you say his average is as pres? If you say .800 I'm gonna get beer beer on my phone.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 pm

beretta24 wrote:Jim,
What would you say his average is as pres? If you say .800 I'm gonna get beer beer on my phone.

I would say it's slump worthy beretta, but I would also say that he has tried more, and has also had unparalleled obstructionism in any and all of his attempts. Remember who initiated "Obama like" health care and had success with it on a state level? Where was the outrage then? And if you want to blame him for the boondoggle that the health care initiation process has become, then you had better give him credit for Bin Laden. Assigning blame or awarding kudos shouldn't be on a "cherry-picking whatever best supports my contention" basis.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Jim,

I would say it's slump worthy beretta, but I would also say that he has tried more, and has also had unparalleled obstructionism in any and all of his attempts. Remember who initiated "Obama like" health care and had success with it on a state level? Where was the outrage then? And if you want to blame him for the boondoggle that the health care initiation process has become, then you had better give him credit for Bin Laden. Assigning blame or awarding kudos shouldn't be on a "cherry-picking whatever best supports my contention" basis.

I give him credit for selling the scam to America. Without him, it NEVER would have passed. He also signed it so he owns it along with every congressman that voted for it. As far as Osama goes he can take all the credit he wants. It sounds like it was his call in the end, so he should get credit for the call. The military and intelligence agencies get credit as well.

He also gets credit for trying to get us to strike Syria. He also gets credit for heading one of the least, If not THE least transparent administration after running on a completely different platform. I could go on.

I can't call it a slump because I can't point to any substantive achievements that come close the destruction being caused by the ACA. He's either inept or a liar.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Give Jim some credit. He's the only lib brave enough to show his face in the middle of a drubbing.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 pm

No doubt...he may be looking through rose-colored glasses but he often stands up when most others don't, which is particularly impressive since libs are largely outnumbered on this forum.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:06 am

If we still had Bush, we'd know all about the IRS scandal, Benghazi, etc....

sad isn't it, the MSM has provided so much cover for such a lying fool
Obama brings new meaning to King Shrubbie :welcome: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Me and Black Betty » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:16 am

Jim, your batting average analogy is way off the mark. Obamas record more looks like a drunk college kids test score where he answered every question with "I don't know" except the last question in which he wrote 6000 pages of bullshit, lied about the actual content of the 6000 pages when asked what he meant, and then changed his stance when the teacher called him out on the lie.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Postby Me and Black Betty » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 am

Furthermore, I don't see how any logical person could call the ACA anything but a failure. A policy put in place to help the 30million uninsured get insured, while at the same time taking ten times that many people from insured to uninsured status. Brilliant. At least he tried, right Jim? The guy that burned down the abandoned house nearby here a month ago was only trying to make the community safer/ cleaner. He didn't know there were 6 squatters in there when he set it ablaze. They died. He tried too jim, but he is still an arson and a murderer- failure.

Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Me and Black Betty wrote:Jim, your batting average analogy is way off the mark. Obamas record more looks like a drunk college kids test score where he answered every question with "I don't know" except the last question in which he wrote 6000 pages of bullshit, lied about the actual content of the 6000 pages when asked what he meant, and then changed his stance when the teacher called him out on the lie.

:lol3: :lol3: But you've gotta admit he got an A on the paper. Somehow!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:07 am

Actually he got a U. As in the Unaffordable Care Act.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:

Glim-Jim,

The very end of the video explains why it is different this time... fundamentally changed!

video has been removed... can anyone find it on the internet and repost it?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 am

cartervj wrote:

If we still had Bush, we'd know all about the IRS scandal, Benghazi, etc....

sad isn't it, the MSM has provided so much cover for such a lying fool
Obama brings new meaning to King Shrubbie :welcome: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

we shall call him "King Shuggie"......because he is clueless.... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Indaswamp wrote:video has been removed... can anyone find it on the internet and repost it?

Go figure. Here it is.

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:29 pm

:lol3: Awesome!
thanks again Assateague.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum