LOLOLOLOLOL

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 pm

beretta24 wrote:No doubt...he may be looking through rose-colored glasses but he often stands up when most others don't, which is particularly impressive since libs are largely outnumbered on this forum.

Thanks guys, but it's just a personality quirk. For some reason I always wanted to be first in line when beatings were being handed out! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am


Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby buckmeister » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:26 pm

The most disheartening thing about our country now are the people who either wont admit Oboma committed fraud on the American people and those that know he lied but feel its okay. Most democrats know he lied and are fine with it. Their over whelming fantasy about the progressive utopia will not allow it any other way.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 4319
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:32 pm

buckmeister wrote:The most disheartening thing about our country now are the people who either wont admit Oboma committed fraud on the American people and those that know he lied but feel its okay. Most democrats know he lied and are fine with it. Their over whelming fantasy about the progressive utopia will not allow it any other way.

His specific "fraud" please. Please keep in mind that "fraud" is a legal term, so loosely based insinuations towards deceptiveness or disingenuousness etc are meaningless.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:39 pm

"If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your doctor you can keep them." -spoken to sell obamacare, when it was known the opposite was true

"This attack was the result of an offensive video on YouTube" -spoken to downplay terror to win an election, when it was known that it was not true


Those are two that immediately come to mind.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:02 pm

assateague wrote:"If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your doctor you can keep them." -spoken to sell obamacare, when it was known the opposite was true

"This attack was the result of an offensive video on YouTube" -spoken to downplay terror to win an election, when it was known that it was not true


Those are two that immediately come to mind.

Neither of those were "fraudulent." They are both complex issues that require WAY more rebuttal than I am up to at the moment. Tomorrow, Monday, by 9:00 pm, I will address them both.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 am

Of course they are fraudulent. Without looking it up, I'm pretty sure the definition of fraud involves something very close to "a willful, intentional misrepresentation for personal benefit", which is PRECISELY what these were.


Start steppin' and fetchin'.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Andy W » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 am

buckmeister wrote:The most disheartening thing about our country now are the people who either wont admit Oboma committed fraud on the American people and those that know he lied but feel its okay. Most democrats know he lied and are fine with it. Their over whelming fantasy about the progressive utopia will not allow it any other way.

The end justifies the means in their view.
Andy W
hunter
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:30 am
Location: KY

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:46 am

Glimmerjim wrote:has also had unparalleled obstructionism in any and all of his attempts.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

HOW MANY PRESIDENTS HAVE EVER HAD A FILIBUSTER PROOF MAJORITY IN CONGRESS?

To say he had unparalleled obstructionism is to quote his former chief of staff Image retarded. How do you have a rational conversation with someone that believes something so Image retarded.

Think Jim, I know you can do it. I've seen it.

Glimmerjim wrote:
Me and Black Betty wrote:Jim, your batting average analogy is way off the mark. Obamas record more looks like a drunk college kids test score where he answered every question with "I don't know" except the last question in which he wrote 6000 pages of bullshit, lied about the actual content of the 6000 pages when asked what he meant, and then changed his stance when the teacher called him out on the lie.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:lol3: :lol3: But you've gotta admit he got an A on the paper. Somehow!

And if you followed his career, you know how. He cheats. Look at how he used the IRS. Look at how he hid the failures of Obamacare. His entire career, he has never trusted a fair fight. It's always been dirty tricks, every step along the way. Is this not what all politicians do? Make that argument if you want, but it's still because he is a lying cheat willing to say or do anything to win and isn't that what representative democracy is all about :fingerhead:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16325
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 am

assateague wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:video has been removed... can anyone find it on the internet and repost it?



Go figure. Here it is.




??Removed again??
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8653
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Now that just pisses me off.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Rat Creek » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:His specific "fraud" please. Please keep in mind that "fraud" is a legal term, so loosely based insinuations towards deceptiveness or disingenuousness etc are meaningless.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
You have got to be kidding. This is similar to the definition of “is” crap. :rolleyes:

But, I will take the stupid bait – one official definition of fraud is : wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Play close attention to the “or” statements. If we simply choose one version of this definition it is- Wrongful deception intended to result in personal gain. Yep, Obama is a fraud by that big time definition.

Your little legal term stunt is just a means by which you are going to laughable and embarrassing lengths to protect the fraud you support. :lol3: A fraud is a fraud. Most of us saw him as fraud long before the “you get to keep your policy…PERIOD” statements.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter
 
Posts: 4535
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
assateague wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:video has been removed... can anyone find it on the internet and repost it?


Go figure. Here it is.




??Removed again??



Ok, here's yet another posting of the same video. We'll see how long this one lasts


WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby vincentpa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Ive finally had a chance to see it. couldn't watch it at work. That's funny stuff if it weren't so serious.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
User avatar
vincentpa
hunter
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby buckmeister » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Fraud is deception for personal gain. Oboma lied about Bengazi to be re-elected (personal gain) He lied about keeping your policy to be re-elected ( personal gain ) . People like Glimmerjim feel morally superior because they voted for a black man, hence they can ignore the obvious lies in order to hold on to their fantasy. Let me help you out Glimmer, Oboma is half white, go ahead and blame the lies on his white half!! you can still hang on to your morally superior fantasy!
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter
 
Posts: 4319
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Rat Creek wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:His specific "fraud" please. Please keep in mind that "fraud" is a legal term, so loosely based insinuations towards deceptiveness or disingenuousness etc are meaningless.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
You have got to be kidding. This is similar to the definition of “is” crap. :rolleyes:

But, I will take the stupid bait – one official definition of fraud is : wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Play close attention to the “or” statements. If we simply choose one version of this definition it is- Wrongful deception intended to result in personal gain. Yep, Obama is a fraud by that big time definition.

Your little legal term stunt is just a means by which you are going to laughable and embarrassing lengths to protect the fraud you support. :lol3: A fraud is a fraud. Most of us saw him as fraud long before the “you get to keep your policy…PERIOD” statements.

No RC, I didn't intend a "legal term stunt". I can see how you would take it that way,but I wasn't trying to muddy the definition of fraud, and I DO believe that any act of intentional deception is wrong and fraudulent. I was just trying to keep it real, as opposed to every possible insinuation in the world, so neither of us is trying to make the "is" argument.
I am actually still trying to get to the bottom of it. You know as well as I that attempting to verify the veracity of something on the internet is a job.
This may be a stupid question, but what "personal or financial gain" do you feel Obama was trying to achieve in establishing this program? I, personally, don't believe it was a major factor in gaining his re-election. Whether there are "behind closed doors" deals going on that the passage of such a program benefit or not......I don't know. I am sure there are on a bunch of levels.
I, however, am a National Health Care advocate. (Not of course as a vocation, just as far as choice). I do believe that a nation as advanced and wealthy as ours should maintain a level of health care available to all, as opposed to a scale of care based on ability to pay. I further understand that to a large degree we do now, with Welfare, medicaid, etc. But basing the quality of health care on income/wealth to me is assigning value to life based on income/wealth. Is the health/life of your child worth less than Donald Trump's? Let's create a scenario. Your child has been in an accident. As the ambulance pulls up, the EMTs receive a transmission that a Trump kid has also been in an accident down the road. The EMTs know your financial status, they know Trump's financial status. Is the world a just place for them to holler out the window "Sorry, we've got a more valuable client down the road" as you watch their tail lights fade? Is that the country that you want?
My point being that health care is not just another commodity. It is assigning value to human life and health. Isn't there anything that we can agree on that as citizens of a wealthy country we can distribute equally, instead of based on financial position?
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 pm

buckmeister wrote:Fraud is deception for personal gain. Oboma lied about Bengazi to be re-elected (personal gain) He lied about keeping your policy to be re-elected ( personal gain ) . People like Glimmerjim feel morally superior because they voted for a black man, hence they can ignore the obvious lies in order to hold on to their fantasy. Let me help you out Glimmer, Oboma is half white, go ahead and blame the lies on his white half!! you can still hang on to your morally superior fantasy!

I'll try to keep this as polite as possible, buckmeister. I honestly believe that those more intelligent than you on this site do not believe for a moment that I feel morally, or in other other manner, superior to anyone else here because I support a man in his Presidency because he is partly "black". I feel that as a nation it is a good thing to have a "black" man achieve that status. It could help to provide role models and allow others to sense the opportunities that are truly available. It disappoints me when a man such as OJ, who had become a role model to ascendency even if due mostly, simply, to athletic prowess, fails in his positive role. It is too common. It also disappoints me that many that are role models for "black" kids are musicians whose lyrics advocate violence and hatred, or athletes routinely scoffing the law.
I tend to support Obama for several reasons.
One, I am liberally, as opposed to conservatively, minded.
Two, because I firmly believe that his Presidency is the most harshly and critically condemned position in history. Not necessarily because of who he is or his policies, but because of the horrible trend towards ugly political party divisiveness. Romney would have been, in my opinion, just as harshly renounced by the opposing party.
And thirdly, because I like the guy. I like his wit, his intelligence, his demeanor, his dealings with his family, and his ability to make those to whom he speaks feel as if they are speaking to another person. The lack of this ability was Romney's biggest failing. And I must admit that George W Bush has elevated his position in my mind since his retirement from the position for exactly the same reason. It almost seems to turn out that he can be a nice guy, too. Many kudos to him for staying out of the common fray in utter condemnation of Obama. Perhaps he knows more about how rough the position is than we.
So. I hope I have cleared your misconception of why I tend to support Obama. Your original conclusion was the opinion of a moron.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:15 pm

assateague wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
assateague wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:video has been removed... can anyone find it on the internet and repost it?


Go figure. Here it is.




??Removed again??



Ok, here's yet another posting of the same video. We'll see how long this one lasts



"The lie detector determined........" I can't help but ask. Are you guys really........................that...................stupid? Are you all at the local library using the public computers? No one stupid enough to consider Maury Poviche's determination of ANYTHING should own a computer. In fact, they should have been aborted. No wonder the right is so afraid of abortion. If eugenics based on intelligence became a trend Ortho would have an oversupply of "Wonder Grow, the largest supplier of fertilizer manufactured from 100% conservative fetuses. Your plants won't produce anything, but they'll crowd out everything within pollen or root distance!"
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby beretta24 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Didn't need Maury, buts it's a quick recap of some of the pure BS he spews. You wanna claim some of those whoppers aren't lies?
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6310
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 pm

beretta24 wrote:Didn't need Maury, buts it's a quick recap of some of the pure BS he spews. You wanna claim some of those whoppers aren't lies?

Prior to answering, how did you address Bushes' WMD stories? They were responsible for the death of a lot of people, remember. I am still waiting to hear of Obamacare's first "fatality".
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby beretta24 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Show where I defended Bush. If you can't it's your turn.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6310
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby assateague » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Didn't need Maury, buts it's a quick recap of some of the pure BS he spews. You wanna claim some of those whoppers aren't lies?

Prior to answering, how did you address Bushes' WMD stories? They were responsible for the death of a lot of people, remember. I am still waiting to hear of Obamacare's first "fatality".



For ****'s sake, WMDs WERE there. Both the finished product, and precursors. In addition to delivery vehicles, and a history of actually using them.


So, now that that's cleared up- you realize the Maury Povich angle was satire, right? And that you chose to address that part of it, rather than any of the substantive, documented lies speaks volumes.

But by all means, feel free to fall back on the old, tired "it's Bush's fault" nonsense.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 am

Glimmerjim wrote:"The lie detector determined........" I can't help but ask. Are you guys really........................that...................stupid? Are you all at the local library using the public computers? No one stupid enough to consider Maury Poviche's determination of ANYTHING should own a computer. In fact, they should have been aborted. No wonder the right is so afraid of abortion. If eugenics based on intelligence became a trend Ortho would have an oversupply of "Wonder Grow, the largest supplier of fertilizer manufactured from 100% conservative fetuses. Your plants won't produce anything, but they'll crowd out everything within pollen or root distance!"


Wait a minute, did you think that Maury was really doing that? :lol3:
I need about tree fiddy.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16950
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:52 am

Botiz630 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:"The lie detector determined........" I can't help but ask. Are you guys really........................that...................stupid? Are you all at the local library using the public computers? No one stupid enough to consider Maury Poviche's determination of ANYTHING should own a computer. In fact, they should have been aborted. No wonder the right is so afraid of abortion. If eugenics based on intelligence became a trend Ortho would have an oversupply of "Wonder Grow, the largest supplier of fertilizer manufactured from 100% conservative fetuses. Your plants won't produce anything, but they'll crowd out everything within pollen or root distance!"


Wait a minute, did you think that Maury was really doing that? :lol3:

Um........uh.......No way. Jeez, I knew......Obviously, um.........you'd have to be an idiot............. yeah, I did! :lol3: I actually just listened to about the 1st ten seconds, briefly wondered why he and his audience were so conservative..........and figured I knew what was coming and shut it off. And I KNOW, I KNOW......I did it all the while I was talking about stupid conservatives. I deserve what's coming, no doubt! :oops: I just knew those drugs would come back to haunt me some day!............. im ahl imbehwussed.......did it ahl im publik an everting......now da siber bulleys ar gonna pik on me........gunna be a looooooong fyoo deys....... :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10870
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 am

Glimmerjim wrote:If eugenics based on intelligence became a trend Ortho would have an oversupply of "Wonder Grow, the largest supplier of fertilizer manufactured from 100% conservative fetuses. Your plants won't produce anything, but they'll crowd out everything within pollen or root distance!"

So this is why the Bell Curve was so hated by the left because it argued that conservatives had lower IQ :fingerpt:

I'm actually reading that book right now, but the reason I recall it being so hated by the left is that it claims poor people in general have lower IQ's (aka Democrat base) and that there were racial differences in average IQ that wouldn't help the Democrat base either. If eugenics were based on intelligence, it would wipe out the Democrat base.

Granted that would definitely be for the greater good, but it would be evil, which is why the conservatives are against it and those with socialist leanings do not see it that way.

Glimmerjim wrote:Prior to answering, how did you address Bushes' WMD stories? They were responsible for the death of a lot of people, remember. I am still waiting to hear of Obamacare's first "fatality".

More proof of the very low IQ of the left.


How was Bush saying anything different than what Bill Clinton said? While Bill lied often, I don't believe he was lying here. Do you? If he was, why did Hillary vote for the Iraq war?
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16325
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: LOLOLOLOLOL

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:47 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Didn't need Maury, buts it's a quick recap of some of the pure BS he spews. You wanna claim some of those whoppers aren't lies?

Prior to answering, how did you address Bushes' WMD stories? They were responsible for the death of a lot of people, remember. I am still waiting to hear of Obamacare's first "fatality".


Really?
WMD (2001 definition) included: Nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and biological weapons...

WMD (2007 definition) included: Nuclear weapons

WMD (2012 definition) Included: Nuclear weapons, AR-15s, and pop-tarts.


Your side of the isle changes the definition of words/terms to fit your need at the time. There were not only WMDs but lots of them.

Not dead yet
http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/boy-with-cancer-loses-coverage-after-obamacare-launch/
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8653
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests