Obamacare’s Death Spiral

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Obamacare’s Death Spiral

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Well at least we know why it is such a disaster and we had to learn it from the Hack himself.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/20/obama_republicans_making_it_difficult_to_fix_obamacare_glitches.html

Yep, it is the Republicans' fault. The people who did not vote for it because it was a disaster are at fault. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: The terrible rollout = Republicans fault. Terrible website = Republicans' fault. When will this precious man-child ever own up to the fact that he is terrible at everything except reading teleprompters and community agitation.

I will say it is amazing that the Useful Idiots just keep playing along. :bow: :bow: :bow: Anything to protect the Emporer from the fact that he has not clothes. :no:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:25 pm

It is the fault of the republicans. They let the democrats craft a bill all by themselves because the reps knew the dems would f it up. I agree.

Sent from my iPhone 5, which sucks my cojones. Don't buy one.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Also look at the total callousness. Obama is a cold-hearted bastard. He can't even pretend to feel anyone else's pain.

He literally refers to millions of Americans losing their health care as a glitch that needs some fine-tuning.

What level of disaster would have to ensue for him to think it's a bump in the road? :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:Also look at the total callousness. Obama is a cold-hearted bastard. He can't even pretend to feel anyone else's pain.

He literally refers to millions of Americans losing their health care as a glitch that needs some fine-tuning.

What level of disaster would have to ensue for him to think it's a bump in the road? :huh:

Just wait until 50-100 million people loose insurance through their employer in a year. Mark my words-it's coming....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:Also look at the total callousness. Obama is a cold-hearted bastard. He can't even pretend to feel anyone else's pain.

Just wait until 50-100 million people loose insurance through their employer in a year. Mark my words-it's coming....

Would Obama thinks that rises from a glitch to a bump in the road? :huh:

This is EXACTLY how the communists destroyed so much in Russia and other places when they took over. Broad sweeping changes on things they had no Image clue about nor the consequences of their actions and no regards for the suffering they caused to all those people and only concerns for them and their party.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

My wife told me today she had two patients cry on her over Obamacare. One lost her insurance and was unable to sign up. Another lost her insurance and was able to sign up. Her premium went from $150 to over $700. This woman doesn't know how she will make ends meet now. My wife is going to fill me in on more details when she gets home. I guess someone has to pay for all that medicade expansion and older and sicker people in the exchanges. Now we know who will foot the bill.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

You Lie! Obama said it will save an average family of 4 over $2500 a year :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:50 am

Indaswamp wrote:Guess what-4 million people have lost their insurance in the individual market because their plans are "unsatisfactory" and do not meet the 'standards' set out by Brosurance...in another year, "50 MILLION MORE will get hosed when their employer-provided insurance becomes illegal since it does not cover prostate cancer in women." That's right people, and they Image KNEW about it, but LIED through their teeth to push through this bastard of a bill by hook or crook.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=226135

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11 ... ons-looms/
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum