Innocent until proven guilty.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Innocent until proven guilty.

Postby slowshooter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/index.html

Maybe he was just patrolling his condo and though she was intruding on his nachos - or would break into beef jerky vault. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: Innocent until proven guilty.

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 am

slowshooter wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/index.html

Maybe he was just patrolling his condo and though she was intruding on his nachos - or would break into beef jerky vault. :lol3:

I said from the get go that he was a mope, but only a moron thinks that a mope that is attacked and on the ground getting ground pounded MMA style doesn't have a right to defend himself. If he were not a mope, would Trayvon have come back and gone MMA on his ass? Probably not. He looked like a loser, but a loser with a gun is not safe prey. Trayvon learned that the hard way.

It always bothered me that some people were trying to make a hero out of him. This is who he is, but he still retains his right to self defense and not to be railroad for political expediency. Losers have rights too. Unless of course they look like the President's mythical son and/or need to be sacrificed for political gains :sarcmark:

Did he pull the gun or was his girlfriend just pissed and wanted him punished? Losers attract, so who knows.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Don't jump to conclusions. She could just be a jilted girlfriend taking advantage of his "celebrity/infamy".
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Just like the last time he was in court. Wait for the facts JACK! No way do we know the truth of what occurred right now.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:14 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Just like the last time he was in court. Wait for the facts JACK! No way do we know the truth of what occurred right now.

If I remember correctly, scaup, 99% of the posters here took their positions when the facts of the last trial were but rumors. By the way, whatever happened to the hordes of marauding looters and killers destined to become the outcome of his acquittal?
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:29 pm

They all got lit on Drank and attacked whitey all over the nation. Did you not watch the news and see the clear rise in Polar Bear Hunting? There was a very distinct series of attacks on white people by blacks around the nation. There were protests and stupidity of all kinds. Now all of a sudden Trayvon don't mean spit to anyone. Which by the way means he never did and was just another tool used by the media and politician for personal gain.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Just like the last time he was in court. Wait for the facts JACK! No way do we know the truth of what occurred right now.

If I remember correctly, scaup, 99% of the posters here took their positions when the facts of the last trial were but rumors. By the way, whatever happened to the hordes of marauding looters and killers destined to become the outcome of his acquittal?

Good question. There were some attacks, but not a lot.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Apparently they don't even have the ambition to riot for themselves anymore! :lol3: Doggone entitlement programs anyway!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

Apparently they don't even have the ambition to riot for themselves anymore! :lol3: Doggone entitlement programs anyway!

BTW, I said that there would not be violence.

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=227866&p=2164857
SpinnerMan wrote:If there is violence, and I don't think there will be, but I'm not certain and that is sad that that is the state of society

I think your 99% number is off quite a bit :yes:
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:38 pm

There were protests and other activities. They were pretty lame really. Where is all the supposed outrage for Trayvon? Where is all the crying and weeping for the wanna be thug all hyped up on Drank? Oh the horror and inhumanity!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:12 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

BTW, I said that there would not be violence.

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=227866&p=2164857
SpinnerMan wrote:If there is violence, and I don't think there will be, but I'm not certain and that is sad that that is the state of society

99% is almost a euphemism....kinda like "some" or "a bunch" or "lots". In these days of Newspeak it actually has no mathematical reference at all! :lol3: The Occupy bunch "proved" that! Now, in the days of Ivory soap it meant sumpin! But honestly, good for you Spinner for not expecting the worst at the time. A "lot" did! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

There was many of these, of course the liberal media rarely if ever mentioned it.

Venezuela’s Maduro moves to limit profit margins in quick use of emergency powers
CONNECT:
Facebook
Twitter
RSS
HOMENEWSLOCALRADIOLOG INWEEKLY ADSSUBSCRIBECLASSIFIEDSE-EDITION
‘This is for Trayvon Martin’: 3 black men beat, rob white man in D.C.
COMMENTS (308)SIZE: + / -PRINT | REPRINTS
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on google_plusone_shareShare on redditShare on linkedinShare on stumbleuponShare on emailMore Sharing Services
By Jessica Chasmar-The Washington Times Sunday, July 28, 2013

** FILE ** Trayvon Martin, a Florida teen who was shot and killed in February 2012 while unarmed, is pictured in an undated photo. (Associated Press)
Enlarge Photo

** FILE ** Trayvon Martin, a Florida teen who was shot and ... more >
STORY TOPICS
Social Issues
Law_Crime
Trayvon Martin
Metropolitan Police
Anthony Clay

FOLLOW US ONfacebookFACEBOOKQUESTION OF THE DAY
Will the U.S. reach a deal with Iran over its nuclear program this weekend?

Yes

No

Undecided

Other
Login to Vote
View results

“This is for Trayvon Martin.”

That’s what one of three black men told a white man as they approached him early Saturday in Washington before committing what police are saying may be a hate crime, according to Metropolitan Police Officer Anthony Clay.

The men kicked the man, who was not identified, as they took his iPhone and wallet, the officer said Sunday, according to CNN. The victim suffered minor injuries and refused medical treatment.

There have been no arrests, but police are investigating the incident as a hate crime, the officer said.

“There is no pattern in these types of crimes. These attacks are outrageous; we are doing everything in our power to see that they certainly don’t occur. If they do occur, we are going to aggressively investigate them and bring people to justice,” Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Araz Alali said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2lWcDaEpW
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Free Republic
Browse · Search News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

List Of Trayvon Martin Supporters Making Retaliatory Attacks Grows
Oposing Views ^ | July 16, 2013 | Dabney Bailey
Posted on July 16, 2013 1:11:37 PM CDT by Sopater

The Trayvon Martin case has sparked violent outbursts from angry protestors on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, the list of violent incidents continues to grow.

March 25-26: At least seven white people were attacked by mobs of black people in Grand Rapids, Michigan. / "The detective also told Jacob that he believed the Trayvon Martin media frenzy is what prompted the attacks."

April 5: A 78-year-old Ohio man said that he was the victim of a hate crime after a group of young black men attacked him while shouting, “This is for Trayvon.”

April 10: Police in Gainesville, FL investigated a “racially motivated” incident after several black men attacked a white man. The victim was punched in the face and was then struck several more times while he was on the ground. The attackers allegedly chanted, “Trayvon” before the attack.

April 25: An Alabama man was attacked by a mob of 20 black people in his home. The attackers used brass knuckles, pipes, paint cans, and other makeshift weapons to beat the victim. / "one of the assailants referenced Trayvon Martin during the attack."

April 26: A 15-year-old black male was charged with a hate crime for attacking and robbing white victims. Police say that the suspect pinned the victim, threatened him with a large tree branch, and then said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.” / "he was angry about the Trayvon Martin case."

July 14: Riots in Oakland, California turned violent when protestors threw rocks at reporters and policemen, causing an estimated $50,000 in property damage.

July 15: An eyewitness claims that a group of young black men assaulted a Hispanic man while shouting, “This is for Trayvon!” The eyewitness stated, "They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, ‘This is for Trayvon, [expletive].’”

Source: Johnrlott
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:13 pm

cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:

99% is almost a euphemism....kinda like "some" or "a bunch" or "lots". In these days of Newspeak it actually has no mathematical reference at all! :lol3: The Occupy bunch "proved" that! Now, in the days of Ivory soap it meant sumpin! But honestly, good for you Spinner for not expecting the worst at the time. A "lot" did! :thumbsup:

then Trayvon being killed is an anomaly too, I remember liberals here jumping onto the guilty band wagon rather quickly, one in particular stated the gash to Zimmermans head was due to a PS unsharp mask creating the bloody scalp :lol3:
cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm

while we're at it, you do know that NOT a SINGLE Democrat voted to free the slaves back in Lincoln's day :welcome:
cartervj
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm

cartervj wrote:while we're at it, you do know that NOT a SINGLE Democrat voted to free the slaves back in Lincoln's day :welcome:

Right…. PROGRESSIVES voted to free the slaves, conservatives voted to stick with the status quo. 'Twas ever thus
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

What's the big deal? It's not like Zimmerman shot over his limit or anything.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:43 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

No, but he might have too many in the magazine
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:54 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

:lol3: That's close to the line, but I am a sucker for completely inappropriate humor! :lol3: (As long as the passers can be receivers when it comes around, and I know you can be! :thumbsup: )
Glimmerjim
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum