ITYS... exponential costs of seniors 55-64 with Obamacare

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

ITYS... exponential costs of seniors 55-64 with Obamacare

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 am

ITYS = I told You So...Looks like I'll be using that acronym a lot more.

Veteran House Democratic aides are sick over the insurance prices they’ll pay under Obamacare, and they’re scrambling to find a cure.

“In a shock to the system, the older staff in my office (folks over 59) have now found out their personal health insurance costs (even with the government contribution) have gone up 3-4 times what they were paying before,” Minh Ta, chief of staff to Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), wrote to fellow Democratic chiefs of staff in an email message obtained by POLITICO. “Simply unacceptable.”

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE Image Image Image Image BILL YOU Image IDIOTS!!!!!

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=226236
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: ITYS... exponential costs of seniors 55-64 with Obamacar

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 am

JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO: This is the problem, when government attempts to manage something that is constitutionally and institutionally incapable of managing. We learned in the past two weeks that lawyers for the Justice Department a year ago had said in briefs submitted to federal courts, people are going to lose their coverage once Obamacare becomes effective. We learned a couple months ago that people in the West Wing in their e-mails, as Tucker pointed out, questioned whether or not the president's promises if you like your doctor, if you like your health insurance, were actually made three years ago.

Now we learned in the past two days that the technical people didn't think this was working. This is an unmitigated disaster for the president, for the Democrats, for his administration, and it was based upon a reliance on the president's deception. Deception that this wouldn't happen. Deception that you could keep your doctor. Deception that you could keep your health care. He was wrong then. He's wrong now. He should know it.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: ITYS... exponential costs of seniors 55-64 with Obamacar

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 am

Indaswamp wrote:ITYS = I told You So...Looks like I'll be using that acronym a lot more.

Veteran House Democratic aides are sick over the insurance prices they’ll pay under Obamacare, and they’re scrambling to find a cure.

“In a shock to the system, the older staff in my office (folks over 59) have now found out their personal health insurance costs (even with the government contribution) have gone up 3-4 times what they were paying before,” Minh Ta, chief of staff to Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), wrote to fellow Democratic chiefs of staff in an email message obtained by POLITICO. “Simply unacceptable.”

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE Image Image Image Image BILL YOU Image IDIOTS!!!!!

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=226236

Of course, being a D-WI, you can all but guarantee the "solution" that she will propose.

It will be yet another redistribution scheme. Why should her staffers have to foot the bill for their insurance? What kind of crazy world do we live in? This is not a nation where people are responsible to pay their own way in life. That's just crazy right-wing talk. I'll bet that she will just propose taking the wallet from other Americans and giving it to her staffer so they can pay their bills on someone else's dime.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum