Obama's Nuclear Deal with Iran...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama's Nuclear Deal with Iran...

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:19 am

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Obama's Nuclear Deal with Iran...

Postby Andy W » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 am

Does he really think they are going to stop developing nuclear capabilities?

If he does he's a bigger idiot than I thought.
Andy W
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 am

Andy W wrote:
Does he really think they are going to stop developing nuclear capabilities?

If he does he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

He cannot be a bigger idiot than I think he is!
tenfingergrip
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 am

Obamacare may be the least disaster thing this naive fool does as President. :sad:

The wimpy one is going to be tested more and more, especially as he looks wimpier and wimpier. And as anyone in his administration with any competence and hope for their future career flees like rats from the sinking Obama administration, the level of competence will drop even further, and that is still possible.

http://www.france24.com/en/20131123-china-creates-air-defence-zone-over-japan-controlled-islands

Beijing on Saturday announced it was setting up an "air defence identification zone" over an area that includes islands controlled by Japan but claimed by China, in a move that could inflame the bitter territorial row.

When I voted for him over Hillary in the primary. I really thought his incompetence would make him far less effective and that would be better for the country. I made two huge errors in judgment. One was the Obamamania coattails. His incompetence made it extremely difficult for him to even get all Democrats and if not for 60 in the Senate, he fails. Bush never had trouble persuading a sizable number of Democrats and Hillary would have been able to do the same. Obama is total unpersuasive. That I was right, the fact that he would get a filibuster proof majority was unexpected. Althought it required stealing an election to do so. The other, biggest error, was foreign policy. Never crossed my mind and he is such a disaster compared to what Hillary would have been. He may prove to be far worse than Carter. Carter screwed up in Iran and Obama is going to allow them to be nuclear armed. Nobody respects the naive fool and that is extremely dangerous on the world stage.

All this is not surprising in hindsight. He's wasn't even close to ready for the job. Now we pay the price. I hope it is not a nuclear armed Iran or far worse. Iran goes nuclear. The entire middle east goes nuclear. While they talk bad about Israel, they know Israel is not a threat to their existence. Iran is a threat to all of its neighbors, especially Iraq without a U.S. presence in the country. Another great decision by Obama.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Bill Clinton being weak lead to the wars we are in. Obama being weak will lead to more wars for the US.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum