Why California is the way it is.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Why California is the way it is.

Postby WTN10 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:47 pm

2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Re: Why California is the way it is.

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Got a link? The title has piqued my interest but for some damn reason imbeded videos don't show up on my device.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 am

Can you click the youTube logo bottom right?
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 am

old video posted long ago, but wow is she dumb!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

The scary thing is that no one is laughing in the background....
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Quack'emStack'em » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 am

Holy crap, it's a weaponized bimbo. She opens her mouth and kills brain cells of all within earshot.
Quack'emStack'em
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:49 am

Makes perfect sense to me. And she got three claps at the conclusion. :thumbsup:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:Can you click the youTube logo bottom right?

Went to our IT department and had them figure it out for me. I love messing with those guys. I always make sure to make a comment about how their shop looks like the engine room on "star track". Using the word "track" instead of "trek" is like nails on a chalkboard to them. :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:25 am

Picking on IT guys while fun can at times be like trying to explain quantum physics to the video dummy.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:42 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Picking on IT guys while fun can at times be like trying to explain quantum physics to the video dummy.

First time I did it I picked up one of their diagnostic meters and said "Mr. Solo, set tazers to stun.". I had a hard time keeping a straight face. :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 am

clampdaddy wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Picking on IT guys while fun can at times be like trying to explain quantum physics to the video dummy.

First time I did it I picked up one of their diagnostic meters and said "Mr. Solo, set tazers to stun.". I had a hard time keeping a straight face. :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 am

Indaswamp wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Back in my single days the hottest broad I ever dated was a trekky (believe it or not) so I learned a bag full of tricks for getting on their nerves. :thumbsup:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:13 pm

WTN10 wrote:

Well, that explains it I guess. Of course Reagan was Governor at one point, and we all know it's a long climb from the Flintstones to the Jetsons! :lol3: Putting it in terms the OP can relate to, of course! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Glimmerjim wrote: Of course Reagan was Governor at one point

Have we actually regressed from- Its Bush's fault all the way back to its Reagan's fault??? :rolleyes:

The only thing we know for certain is it is never a liberals fault.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:13 pm

So true, in so many ways! :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:09 pm

You guys proved my long-held theory. It's pretty much impossible to even bring up a Republican unless someone is discussing who screwed up and made things the way they are. :biggrin:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:You guys proved my long-held theory. It's pretty much impossible to even bring up a Republican unless someone is discussing who screwed up and made things the way they are. :biggrin:

Yes, but when Reagan was governor and you were not a one party state, you were not such laughing stock for the rest of the country. OK, OK, you did elect the Governator :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:You guys proved my long-held theory. It's pretty much impossible to even bring up a Republican unless someone is discussing who screwed up and made things the way they are. :biggrin:

Yes, but when Reagan was governor and you were not a one party state, you were not such laughing stock for the rest of the country. OK, OK, you did elect the Governator :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Odd for the 7th to 9th (depending on source) largest economy in the world to be a laughing stock to all the rubes it supports. Reminds me of a monumentally naive teen.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 pm

We also have the 5th highest unemployment rate......but as the video clearly shows, some of our more "enlightened" citizens are just to dumb to hold a job. :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Odd for the 7th to 9th (depending on source) largest economy in the world to be a laughing stock to all the rubes it supports. Reminds me of a monumentally naive teen.

Who built it up and who is tearing it down?

If it is so great, why are so many successful people leaving and so many 3rd world illegals moving in? :huh:

As much as California has to offer, there is almost no way I would move there.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 am

SpinnerMan wrote: If it is so great, why are so many successful people leaving....

They're all going to Chicago. :biggrin:

SpinnerMan wrote: and so many 3rd world illegals moving in? :huh:

It's huge in agriculture and service. Jobs that do not pay enough to attract those that earn wages high enough to support themselves well here. Plus, you might take a look at a map. See the line between CA and Mexico? That is what we call a border. In other words, we are very close to where some "3rd world illegals" are from. Texas and AZ has them too, but what self-respecting Mexican wants to live in Texas or AZ? :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote: If it is so great, why are so many successful people leaving....

They're all going to Chicago. :biggrin:

No, they are leaving there too for the same reason :biggrin:

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote: and so many 3rd world illegals moving in? :huh:

It's huge in agriculture and service. Jobs that do not pay enough to attract those that earn wages high enough to support themselves well here. Plus, you might take a look at a map. See the line between CA and Mexico? That is what we call a border. In other words, we are very close to where some "3rd world illegals" are from. Texas and AZ has them too, but what self-respecting Mexican wants to live in Texas or AZ? :lol3:
So you are saying that Californians in general want the border enforced effectively, but wouldn't that kill all those greedy California businessmen that are unwilling to pay a living wage to Americans so they disregard the law and engaged in organized criminal activity? It is exactly this type of schizophrenia that makes California a laughing stock.

BTW, Arizona has a little different view of the foreign nationals entering and living illegally within their borders than California :yes:

This is an interesting site.

http://www.census.gov/hhes/migration/data/acs/state-to-state.html
A lot more people moving from California to Texas and Arizona than the other way around? :huh:

Overall, an estimated 567,000 left California for other states and 494,000 moved into it from other states in just 2012. :huh:

Illinois lost about the same amount of people as California despite being much smaller :eek:

More people moved from Illinois to California. We are definitely worse, but we are flyover country so nobody cares.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Central to Socal suck double dog behind with the exception of San Diego. NoCal is both beautiful and enjoyable as a whole. Anyone who thinks Cali is a good example of what the US should strive for is in need of some help. Rampant Crime, Drug Central, a broke government, ridiculous levels of poverty, and declining as we speak.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:...but what self-respecting Mexican wants to live in Texas or AZ? :lol3:

The ones with green cards and jobs.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:NoCal is both beautiful and enjoyable as a whole.
Yeah, but that's because almost no Californias live there. :yes: It is a pretty empty place.

SpinnerMan
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum