Angola 'Bans Islam', Dismantles Mosques

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Angola 'Bans Islam', Dismantles Mosques

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:Religious bigots deserve it, especially anyone who claims to have served our country. This country was, again, founded on religious freedom; you mr. forum moderator, by promoting religious persecution are a disgusting individual and I find it hard to believe the owners of DHC let you spew your hatred.

But you mean nothing, and nobody cares about you. Lets see if these "vets" have any cojones and will stand proud in front of their real names and ranks and spew their religious hatred and bigotry like real men, not hiding behind keyboards. I doubt it.

What has flown over your head is the truth. There is a MAJOR difference between religious bigotry and calling a spade a spade. From your posts, there is a lot about Islam that you are extremely ignorant about.

:lol: I guarantee you, 101%, I know more Muslims than you do. Guarantee. You, being an uneducated bigot, believe the majority of Muslims are terrorists who dislike America, when in fact the large large majority hate violence and love America (which is why they immigrated here, genius). In fact, a higher percentage of Muslims disapprove of violence than any other religion in the US:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/148763/musli ... lence.aspx

Your religious bigotry and hatred stinks, as does that of these nameless keyboard-hiding "vets".
Nobody cares about your season totals. Especially if you pay to hunt private.
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:57 pm

whistlingwings wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:Religious bigots deserve it, especially anyone who claims to have served our country. This country was, again, founded on religious freedom; you mr. forum moderator, by promoting religious persecution are a disgusting individual and I find it hard to believe the owners of DHC let you spew your hatred.

But you mean nothing, and nobody cares about you. Lets see if these "vets" have any cojones and will stand proud in front of their real names and ranks and spew their religious hatred and bigotry like real men, not hiding behind keyboards. I doubt it.

What has flown over your head is the truth. There is a MAJOR difference between religious bigotry and calling a spade a spade. From your posts, there is a lot about Islam that you are extremely ignorant about.

:lol: I guarantee you, 101%, I know more Muslims than you do. Guarantee. You, being an uneducated bigot, believe the majority of Muslims are terrorists who dislike America, when in fact the large large majority hate violence and love America (which is why they immigrated here, genius). In fact, a higher percentage of Muslims disapprove of violence than any other religion in the US:

Your religious bigotry and hatred stinks, as does that of these nameless keyboard-hiding "vets".

OK-what is Taqiyya?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:02 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

I'm not going to play your stupid childish "what is this? answer this question to prove it!" You're so uneducated and bigoted, you are in favor of closing Mosques and kicking all Muslims out of the USA. But being a "conservative consitutionalist" you can't rectify that with the First Amendment which guarantees the right of anyone to freely practice whatever religion they please. Your bigoted mind is obviously confused between these two contradictions.

Comeon' vets, lets hear it: name, service, rank, and how much you want to kick Muslims out of our country like Indaswamp. I'm waiting :hi:
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 pm

whistlingwings wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

I'm not going to play your stupid childish "what is this? answer this question to prove it!" You're so uneducated and bigoted, you are in favor of closing Mosques and kicking all Muslims out of the USA. But being a "conservative consitutionalist" you can't rectify that with the First Amendment which guarantees the right of anyone to freely practice whatever religion they please. Your bigoted mind is obviously confused between these two contradictions.

Comeon' vets, lets hear it: name, service, rank, and how much you want to kick Muslims out of our country like Indaswamp. I'm waiting :hi:

And how is taqiyya used in Islam?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Also, since you are so big on the first Amendment, does Doctrine of Islam honor the first amendment (notice I said Islam, and not muslims or 'american muslims')? How does Islam in Islamic countries treat non muslims?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

whistlingwings wrote:Exactly. "Well I could, but..." Total, complete BS. You kids are full of it.

If any of you "vets" here on this internet forum, or active duty for that matter, think that we should be kicking Muslims out of the United States -- which was founded in response to religious persecution, and has freedom of religion listed as the first tenant of our Bill of Rights -- grow a pair, man up and post your name/rank etc. I'll wait while you cower behind your racist keyboards.

Tell you what. You were the first to make the claim that 99% of vets would agree with you so how 'bout you come up with the names and ranks of the 99% who support your argument and we'll go from there.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm

whistlingwings wrote:Religious bigots deserve it, especially anyone who claims to have served our country....

I never once claimed to have served, nor will you find a bigoted post from me here.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:Exactly. "Well I could, but..." Total, complete BS. You kids are full of it.

If any of you "vets" here on this internet forum, or active duty for that matter, think that we should be kicking Muslims out of the United States -- which was founded in response to religious persecution, and has freedom of religion listed as the first tenant of our Bill of Rights -- grow a pair, man up and post your name/rank etc. I'll wait while you cower behind your racist keyboards.

Tell you what. You were the first to make the claim that 99% of vets would agree with you so how 'bout you come up with the names and ranks of the 99% who support your argument and we'll go from there.

exactly! You first whistlingwings..... :hi:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:Religious bigots deserve it, especially anyone who claims to have served our country....

I never once claimed to have served, nor will you find a bigoted post from me here.

Yep...we ban bigots. been a quite a few get the banhammer over the years.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:

exactly! You first whistlingwings..... :hi:

Hey Inda, do you have enough bandwidth to handle the onslaught of information we're about to receive? :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

I've already linked to two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3di8Vw15XY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j9U3MD4GkQ

And great Indaswamp, I'm reporting you to DHC for religious bigotry. Calling for Muslims to be kicked out of the United States, when I'm sure there are plenty of DHC Muslim duck hunters, should at least get a forum moderator downgraded to "regular old non-moderator religious bigot."
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:26 pm

You're not very good at math are you?
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:29 pm

whistlingwings wrote:I've already linked to two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3di8Vw15XY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j9U3MD4GkQ

And great Indaswamp, I'm reporting you to DHC for religious bigotry. Calling for Muslims to be kicked out of the United States, when I'm sure there are plenty of DHC Muslim duck hunters, should at least get a forum moderator downgraded to "regular old non-moderator religious bigot."

If you re-read what I wrote,
Indaswamp wrote:I am against ANY muslim, foreign or domestic, that wants to impose Sharia Law in the United States. You are a fool if you are not. That is unless you are Muslim.

I qualified my statement. Report me.
More importantly, do you believe sharia law is compatible with the constitution and the first amendment?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:30 pm

clampdaddy wrote:

You're not very good at math are you?

Huh, because by my math, so far 100% of *real* service members posted in this forum (on those two links) support Muslim Americans and Muslims in Afghanistan. I guess I need to ask 99% of all service members, or count your *invisible* service members :huh:
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm

whistlingwings, I for one would like to thank you for posting some of the information that you have. Specifically your location, which assures me that I am likely to never meet you.
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Botiz630 wrote:whistlingwings, I for one would like to thank you for posting some of the information that you have. Specifically your location, which assures me that I am likely to never meet you.

Ah, another forum moderator who supports religious bigotry? Put your shirt on there cowboy.
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 pm

whistlingwings wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:whistlingwings, I for one would like to thank you for posting some of the information that you have. Specifically your location, which assures me that I am likely to never meet you.

Ah, another forum moderator who supports religious bigotry? Put your shirt on there cowboy.

My, my, but you sure do love making unfounded assumptions. Keep digging pal.....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 pm

whistlingwings wrote: I guess I need to ask 99% of all service members.....

Only if you expect anyone to believe your 99% story.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 pm

I don't believe for one second you know anyone who served. Much less anyone allowed your delusional mind to be free inside a military or DOD contractors inner workings. Warriors don't tend to have warm feelings towards those they have to kill. They most particularly don't have warm feelings towards a system that teaches hate and killing of innocents and infidels.

I have a DD 214 that covers my service record. You have your hatred and mental issue. Must be nice frothing the mouth with hate and malcontent every day, all while trying to displace it to others. Neither I, nor anyone else here cares what you think. We care less with every post you make.

Your constant and feeble attacks trying to use bigotry or racism have been tried here. They always fail. I don't hate anyone. I also don't have respect for anyone who has not earned it. I am starting to pity you. Everyone I have ever met like you hates life and comes to a bad end.

I have someone you should meet his name is AidenK. It won't be long and you will meet the same fate as he did on DHC.

I feel the Ban Hammer's start up swing. Anyone else feeling it?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Indaswamp wrote:More importantly, do you believe sharia law is compatible with the constitution and the first amendment?

How about it Mr. 'The Navy was Created to fight Muslim Piracy Denier'???

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ohioboy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

OK-what is Taqiyya?

i will ask my MUSLIM (forgot that the first time i posted) kids tomorrow. want to bet how many know? i guess 1/10 at best. at best. and i have the brightest of the muslims here, if you go by their pedigree. that seem fair?
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:More importantly, do you believe sharia law is compatible with the constitution and the first amendment?

How about it Mr. 'The Navy was Created to fight Muslim Piracy Denier'???

i already showed you that was wrong.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Swamp, just for kicks, repost your quote and make sure to post the whole thing. not a quote, but the book, like i showed you the last time.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:51 pm

ohioboy wrote:Swamp, just for kicks, repost your quote and make sure to post the whole thing. not a quote, but the book, like i showed you the last time.

I did. It's in the Naval Act of 1794.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby whistlingwings » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:53 pm

:lol3: I'll be laughing if I get banned for asking you "vets" to man up and identify yourself, while you:

"Islam behaves just like a cancer"

"I could give two craps less if every Muslim on this planet disappeared to tomorrow. "

"I will also say that those who do not need to be hunted down, deported, or tried and executed."

You guys have lost your marbles. Have fun with your religious bigotry, your kids and grandkids are or are going to be embarrassed by you. "We can't take gramps anywhere, he'll spew his Muslim hatred."
whistlingwings
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum