The Shady Bunch....

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

The Shady Bunch....

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: The Shady Bunch....

Postby Andy W » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 am

Would be funnier if it weren't true.
Andy W
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 am

Exactly the kind of satire that we need. The left has had this wrapped up since the '50s. I loved it.
Satire's where it's at.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:34 am

macdaddy wrote:Exactly the kind of satire that we need. The left has had this wrapped up since the '50s. I loved it.
Satire's where it's at.

I fully agree that the right needs to up its game in the comedy/satire department. We would all benefit from such an approach. But my message to these guys is good effort; don't give up the day job
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
macdaddy wrote:Exactly the kind of satire that we need. The left has had this wrapped up since the '50s. I loved it.
Satire's where it's at.

I fully agree that the right needs to up its game in the comedy/satire department. We would all benefit from such an approach. But my message to these guys is good effort; don't give up the day job

The reason the left's satires are better is because they don't have day jobs. They get to spend all DAY being creative.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

vincentpa wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Satire's where it's at.

The reason the left's satires are better is because they don't have day jobs. They get to spend all DAY being creative.

Actually it's because fiction is all they have. They know it, so they have mastered it.

If they don't like that, well they can keep it. Just like their insurance.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am

This is gold.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum