Obamas State of the Union Speech

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obamas State of the Union Speech

Postby TomKat » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Watching the liar in Chief and Moochelle on a grand political stage. Its bad enough to endure Barry and his lies, but seeing BidenBuffoon as a lap dog is more than I can bear.

Barry, you forgot a few details in your fancy speech tonight. You are a liar, an idiot, and not even a natural born citizen. Please God let our country survive this Satan incarnate. Amen.
TomKat
Dorothy

Re: Obamas State of the Union Speech

Postby 2500hdon37s » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 pm

what a load of lies.

I cant say enough how increasing the minimum wage is only going to hurt the poor. Its not meant to support a family, nor will it, nor does anybody stay on minimum wage too long if they can keep a job.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:31 pm

It not about the truth for either party, it's about crafting a message that suits their needs and is believable to the uninformed electorate.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 pm

I didn't watch. Had something way more fun to do. Went out in the garage and cleaned a gun. Also managed to whack my finger with a hammer. I guess I actually did two things that were more enjoyable.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

I didn't watch either. I simply cant stand the man, has nothing to do with his race. Its his smug, arrogant, uppity appearance and his constant looking down on people when he speaks that just irks me
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 pm

watched. meh. he avoided gun control for the most part.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:22 pm

cluckmeister wrote:I didn't watch either. I simply cant stand the man, has nothing to do with his race. Its his smug, arrogant, uppity appearance and his constant looking down on people when he speaks that just irks me

all while he is really not that bright.

Or he is extremely smart and just has an elaborate plan to make the US collapse.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby cartervj » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:25 pm

2500hdon37s wrote:
cluckmeister wrote:I didn't watch either. I simply cant stand the man, has nothing to do with his race. Its his smug, arrogant, uppity appearance and his constant looking down on people when he speaks that just irks me

Or he is extremely smart and just has an elaborate plan to make the US collapse.

I think he believes in liberal ideology and is to narcissistic to realize his ideas won't work
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:00 pm

cartervj wrote:
2500hdon37s wrote:

I think he believes in liberal ideology and is to narcissistic to realize his ideas won't work

X2
cluckmeister
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:38 am

The President "shall from time to time give to Congress an update on the State of the Union."

At least that's one part of the Constitution that Obama continues to uphold.
Do a barrel roll.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 am

China is no longer the World's number one place to invest, America is!

:lol:

:rolleyes: :no:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:23 am

Botiz630 wrote:The President "shall from time to time give to Congress an update on the State of the Union."

At least that's one part of the Constitution that Obama continues to uphold.

Truth
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Andy W » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:04 am

beretta24 wrote:It not about the truth for either party, it's about crafting a message that suits their needs and is believable to the uninformed electorate.

That is correct. I didn't watch the SOB, I was busy watching Hogan's Heroes. That was much more believable than anything Barry was going to say.
Andy W
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:42 am

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

What he meant to say was 'China is now bankrolling America', and all the sheep said..... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:01 am

I will no longer listen to him because he is such an arrogant lying fraud, you have to wonder why you ever wasted your time doing so. :rolleyes: When he begins apologizing for screwing up everything he touches, I will listen. Until then, anything is better than listening to 100% propaganda. :no:

But I will also say that even if he were reading a children's book off of the teleprompter, his slow, up and down voice while looking all self important is enough to make anyone hurl. Other than the D after his name, I just do not see why the useful idiots are so invested in such a richard. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 am

ALL HAIL THE FIRST KING OF OF THE U.S.A.!!!

"We are not just going to be waiting for a legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help that they need," Obama said before a Cabinet meeting. "I've got a pen and I’ve got a phone -- and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward."

Might as well dis-band Congress... He don't need 'em...

Now BOW at his grace... :bow:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby dhunt » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:52 am

I'm interested to know how you all reconcile the fact that when Bush left office our country was **losing** 800,000+ jobs per month, and is now **gaining** anywhere from 50,000 - 250,000 jobs per month.

I'm also interested to know how you reconcile the fact that since 1961, the private sector has created 66 million jobs. 42 million jobs created during Democrat presidencies vs. only 24 million during Republican presidencies. Private sector, not government jobs.

^ near-term statistics and long-term statistically significant trends like those just don't seem to make sense to the "Obama is Satan from Africa" crowd and I've never never understood why.
dhunt
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

dhunt wrote:I'm interested to know how you all reconcile the fact that when Bush left office our country was **losing** 800,000+ jobs per month, and is now **gaining** anywhere from 50,000 - 250,000 jobs per month.

I'm also interested to know how you reconcile the fact that since 1961, the private sector has created 66 million jobs. 42 million jobs created during Democrat presidencies vs. only 24 million during Republican presidencies. Private sector, not government jobs.

^ near-term statistics and long-term statistically significant trends like those just don't seem to make sense to the "Obama is Satan from Africa" crowd and I've never never understood why.

Who said Bush did a good job? And your statistics on job creation are largely garbage because it doesn't factor in who controlled congress nor policy effects that yield results beyond a person's time in office. :fingerhead:

But for the record, I don't think he's Satan, just a piss poor leader.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 am

Bush... economically... not good

Obama... economically... not good

See how I put them in the same category...? It's because they both stink.

Any other brain busters?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby D Comeaux » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:17 am

At no time in the years that I've been here on this earth has this speech ever been so worthless. We must now ride this pack mule out of the bowels of hell to a level where we can clean it up and move on with our regularly scheduled programing. This has been an 8 year severe glitch to the system. I hope it's not damaged beyond repair and the parasite removal can be quick and painless.
How do people get to do this?.? Experiment with other peoples lives that is? Has this country's majority fallen into this idiotic and unrealistic thinking spell, or do they just not participate in the voting process. Or, is there something else going on???? Either way, I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!!! It's just doesn't seem real.
D Comeaux
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:31 am

dhunt wrote:I'm interested to know how you all reconcile the fact that when Bush left office our country was **losing** 800,000+ jobs per month, and is now **gaining** anywhere from 50,000 - 250,000 jobs per month.

Are you seriously this deluded. The numbers you quoted are completely cobbled up crap. We went into an economic crash that always happens from an extended war under Bush. We were in two wars which made it worse. By the way, the war could not have occurred or been carried on without Democrat support so Congress is just as responsible and was controlled by Democrats at the time both wars started.

The numbers you quote do not reflect the number of people who are simply no longer looking for work. Nor does it count in all the deadbeats that have jumped on the welfare gravy train. They also do not account for the fact that most of those jobs are very low paying part time jobs with no benefits. The majority of those falsely inflated job numbers are not real, full time, family wage paying jobs.

The job numbers issue has been covered here in depth and you need to use the search engine.

Obama is not Satan he is an inept boob. Satan is far more competent and capable of actually getting results. Stupid voters who are to ignorant to research the truth, and just suck up the MSM kool aid may not be Satan either, but they sure are a bunch of his minions! :fingerhead: Idle hands do the Devil's work.

Perhaps you should spend some time researching and finding things out. If Google won't work just do a search here. Inda posts up all kinds of financial information all the time.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 am

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

No, really, we are...

Smart investors mantra: buy low, sell high. So in essence what obamas saying is the democrats have managed to drive us into the ground and now we're cheaper to buy into than China is.

THATS what you should be shaking your head in disbelief over, that they've destroyed our economy to the point they could 'short sell' us on the global market. Liberals just don't believe in or see the point in American exceptionalism.
High Sierras
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 am

The only Presidency he qualifies for is

President of the Liars Club

for you older guys with poor eyesight let me repeat LIARS Club not Lions Club
cluckmeister
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Yeah. Highest numbr of people signed up for welfare and food stamps ever....we must be better off. :rolleyes:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Not defending Bush because economically he was just Obama light, but 800K jobs lost for how long? And out of curiosity, why do leftist hold Bush up as the comparison. Do you compare the current Superbowl contenders to the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers? That was rhetorical as we all know the hate Bush disease that has infested the leftist head.

Under the excellent guidance of the community agitator, if five years, we have long term unemployment with 90 million no longer in the work force, defined as unemployed or having given up. Reconcile that for me. The labor participation rate is at 62% which is the lowest since the 1970s.

The only sector of our economy that has increased hiring is government. Reconcile that one for me.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum