What about Walker?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

What about Walker?

Postby dudejcb » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:25 am

His chickens are starting home to roost too.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Re: What about Walker?

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:44 am

dudejcb wrote:His chickens are starting home to roost too.

All Dem politikin kinda folk be crooks don ya kno?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 am

Both parties have their problems. It's just that yours are entering the limelight now. Enjoy the glow as you crooks are lit up.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

It's called "panic mode". The Libs have got to do something to take everyone's mind off of the obamacare debacle.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:09 am

Exactly!

Anyone ever notice how whenever Clinton got in a bind he sent the FBI and ATF out to kill someone? Waco, Ruby Ridge......

Now it is attack everyone else when you are a screw up under Obama. They ran out of years to blame Bush for everything so now they need another diversion.

Dude,

You won't win any points telling us that politicians of any stripe or party are crooks. We already know that about all of them. :beer:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:21 am

dudejcb wrote:Both parties have their problems. It's just that yours are entering the limelight now. Enjoy the glow as you crooks are lit up.

That is why only people that are truly retarded think that we should entrust the government with any more power than is absolutely positively necessary.

I agree, the safe assumption is that none of them can be trusted. So why the hell do Democrats insist on entrusting so few with so much power?

Seriously, you guys are truly Image retarded.

Everything you do is a system that maximizes the need to trust people that cannot be trusted. What do you think will happen sooner or later?

I haven't heard the allegations against Walker, but compared to Hillary, I'm sure even if true, he will still look like a saint by comparison. Yeah, yeah, her past criminal and corrupt activities are old news and now she can be trusted :rolleyes:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 am

Too bad Palin's not in the White house, I wouldn't mind a "wardrobe malfunction" from her to help cover up a little scandal :wink:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 am

Super Bowl half time like nipple slip.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 pm

What exactly did Walker do?
boney fingers
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 pm

The best I can tell, Scott Walker set up a separate email account for political business. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have one comment: What difference at this point does it make? :huh: :huh: :huh:

So in the real news, the vast majority of people who voted for Obama regret their vote, so the focus is on...a separate email account for a governor. Oh my goodness, I hope no one finds out I have multiple email accounts for different purposes. If I run for office it will be Ratgate. :hi:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Only when a Republican is accused is it an issue for liberals.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ap-obama-appointees-using-secret-email-accounts/
Some of President Barack Obama's political appointees, including the secretary for Health and Human Services, are using secret government email accounts

The secret email accounts complicate an agency's legal responsibilities to find and turn over emails in response to congressional or internal investigations, civil lawsuits or public records requests because employees assigned to compile such responses would necessarily need to know about the accounts to search them. Secret accounts also drive perceptions that government officials are trying to hide actions or decisions.

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Don't confuse Dude with the facts of hypocrisy Spinner. His engineering mind just can't handle the truth! :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:03 pm

[quote="Rat Creek"]The best I can tell, Scott Walker set up a separate email account for political business. :eek: :eek: :eek:/quote]

Ya, I guess that is way worse than using the IRS to take out your political foes or using the entire state dept. to lie and make commercials to cover your blunders.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 pm

dudejcb
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:Both parties have their problems. It's just that yours are entering the limelight now. Enjoy the glow as you crooks are lit up.

That is why only people that are truly retarded think that we should entrust the government with any more power than is absolutely positively necessary.

I agree, the safe assumption is that none of them can be trusted. So why the hell do Democrats insist on entrusting so few with so much power?

Seriously, you guys are truly Image retarded.

Everything you do is a system that maximizes the need to trust people that cannot be trusted. What do you think will happen sooner or later?

I haven't heard the allegations against Walker, but compared to Hillary, I'm sure even if true, he will still look like a saint by comparison. Yeah, yeah, her past criminal and corrupt activities are old news and now she can be trusted :rolleyes:

:lol3: Smack. Down.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 pm

That's funny. Liberal prosecutor dismissed any charges. Just watched liberal Larry Sabato who just happens to be objective as they come for a lib, state that there was nothing there.

You are a sucker. You always will be a sucker. It's just another media smear for revenge over his recall victory and his victories against liberals and unions. The liberals see him as a serious threat because of his success in a heavily Democratic union friendly state. FEAR BABY FEAR! It plays well to unquestioning, dutiful, lemming suckers like you.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Theduckguru » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:15 pm

vincentpa wrote:

That's funny. Liberal prosecutor dismissed any charges. Just watched liberal Larry Sabato who just happens to be objective as they come for a lib, state that there was nothing there.

You are a sucker. You always will be a sucker. It's just another media smear for revenge over his recall victory and his victories against liberals and unions. The liberals see him as a serious threat because of his success in a heavily Democratic union friendly state. FEAR BABY FEAR! It plays well to unquestioning, dutiful, lemming suckers like you.

Walker has never charged for anything in office and the prosecutor did not drop any charges against Walker. There were 6 convictions that resulted from the first investigation including embezzlement, money laundering, campaigning in the publics dime and soliciting a minor for sex.
Banded Birds - Mallard / Black Ducks, 3 Jack Miners and 25 AVISE. BW Teal - 2, Wood Ducks - 1, Morning Doves - 1, Snow/Ross - 2 (both reward bands), Canada Geese - 11 (2 neck collars)
Theduckguru
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Dem or Repub, who the flips cares about the use of a laptop or time. I use my work computer for personal stuff all the time. If they get their job ans its not costing taxpayer more money, who cares. You're stretching to find stuff now. There's most assuredly worse examples of Repub behavior.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Theduckguru wrote:
vincentpa wrote:

Walker has never charged for anything in office and the prosecutor did not drop any charges against Walker. There were 6 convictions that resulted from the first investigation including embezzlement, money laundering, campaigning in the publics dime and soliciting a minor for sex.

Sorry, decided not to pursue charges instead of dropping them. Whoa. You got me.

Was Walker among those six convictions?
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:29 pm

If not, then his post was just really, really sad. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:01 pm

beretta24 wrote:

Dem or Repub, who the flips cares about the use of a laptop or time. I use my work computer for personal stuff all the time. If they get their job ans its not costing taxpayer more money, who cares. You're stretching to find stuff now. There's most assuredly worse examples of Repub behavior.

It is actually quite illegal to do political activities on government property. While this may range in seriousness from a speeding ticket to embezzlement, depending on what exactly they did. It is something that is flat out stupid because they are taken pretty serious.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/kathleen-sebelius-got-away-with-violating-law-on-campaigning-by-federal-officials/article/2544403
In a Sept. 12, 2012, report sent to President Obama, the U.S. Office of Special Counsel concluded “that Secretary Sebelius violated the Hatch Act by making extemporaneous political remarks in a speech delivered in her official capacity on Feb. 25, 2012.”

The event, which was billed as official business travel to Charlotte, N.C., was a speech to the Human Rights Campaign, in which Sebelius veered off from prepared remarks to call for Obama's re-election and the election of a Democratic governor.

Government employees are routinely dismissed for pretty minor violations of the Hatch Act. In March 2011, for instance, a doctor who worked at a Veterans Affairs Department hospital in Arizona was removed from his job because, while on duty, he forwarded two political fundraising emails to his colleagues.

Cabinet level officials are given more leeway, but even in view of that, OSC determined that Sebelius had violated the law because she hadn't made the comments on her personal time. After she received initial scrutiny, HHS subsequently reclassified the trip, and the Democratic National Committee reimbursed her travel-related expenses. But allowing officials to retroactively reclassify trips once called out would render the entire Hatch Act meaningless.

And that's the problem, to the left, all laws seem to be meaningless when they violate them and outrageous when their political enemies, not opponents in a fair contests, but enemies to be destroyed violate them.

I stand by my assessment.

Which doesn't mean that Scott Walker deserves a walk, since I really haven't looked into what he did, but that if a liberal did the same, we know that they would not care. They have no credibility like the boy who cried wolf. Maybe they really are not lying this time, but who is going to pay attention to them?
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:If not, then his post was just really, really sad. :lol3:

you know the difference between a post and thread right?

beyond that, this just another "current event." Try to wrap you enginerding head around that.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby cartervj » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Even Maher gets it

Bill Maher, first admitting he’s a fan of MSNBC, challenged Rachel Maddow on “Real Time” Friday night over what he sees as her network’s “over the top” coverage of Bridgegate, the scandal hanging over N.J. Gov. Chris Christie’s administration.

Maher told Maddow, an MSNBC host, that the network has been leading many of its shows night after night over the last two months with Bridgegate and shouldn’t be a “top story” at this point.

“I am totally obsessed with the Christie story, unapologetically,” Maddow responded, which soon drew cheers and claps from the audience.

Maher questioned if the scandal had involved a Democrat governor in a state farther from media-obsessed New York City, would it be covered the same way? “It’s not Watergate,” Maher noted. “He’s not the president.”

“When there are gonzo political corruption stories, you cover them,” Maddow said.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby cartervj » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:15 pm

It pays to know people in charge, especially if they are federal regulators. Emails suggest that an Environmental Protection Agency regional administrator used a private AOL email account to correspond with environmentalists.

Such email use is prohibited by agency rules and is seen as a way to skirt transparency requirements.

Emails show that EPA Region 2 Administrator Judith Enck gave advice to environmental activists, including securing government funding, getting meetings with high-level officials and attending events.

“Here again we see a senior EPA appointee drawn from the ranks of green pressure groups using private email accounts for certain work-related correspondence, even their same email account the greens know to contact them on and still do,” Competitive Enterprise Institute senior fellow Chris Horner, whose Freedom of Information Act request turned up Enck’s emails, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Enck was made regional administrator in 2009 under President Obama after spending years working as an environmental activist, including working on environmental issues for the liberal advocacy group New York Public Interest Research Group. EPA’s Region 2 encompasses New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and seven Native American tribal nations.

While serving as a top EPA official, Enck used her private “aol.com” email address to correspond with environmentalists. Emails suggest that she gave activists advice on how to get government funding, get the attention of top EPA officials and attending events.

On July 23, 2010, Miriam Gordon, the California state director of Clean Water Action (CWA), asked Enck if she could help get her on the guest list for an EPA event where various NGOs, local businesses and local governments were talking about financing local recycling efforts. Gordon saw this as a good opportunity to showcase what CWA has been working on and asked Enck to get her invited to the event.

Enck obliged the next day, “I will call [EPA senior policy advisor Sara Willis Hartwell] and try to get you (and me) invited. thanks! hope all is well.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/24/email ... z2uIf7WFGI
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:20 pm

This is some hard hitting stuff Carter. Wale on. :lol3:
dudejcb
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum