that missing plane

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: that missing plane

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 am

Slack Tide wrote:
dudejcb wrote:Looks like maybe the Aussies are gonna maybe have son flotsam and/or perhaps jetsam, to throw on the barbie along with shrimp. Eh mate.

I had to read that three times......

???
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Slack Tide » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:13 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Slack Tide wrote:
dudejcb wrote:Looks like maybe the Aussies are gonna maybe have son flotsam and/or perhaps jetsam, to throw on the barbie along with shrimp. Eh mate.

I had to read that three times......

???

It was just strangely worded with poor grammar.....I didn't know what he meant at first...
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:55 am

Looks like they've decided it went down in the Indian Ocean.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby i_willie12 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:22 am

Botiz630 wrote:Looks like they've decided it went down in the Indian Ocean.

thats really not news to anyone that has a sound mind! :rolleyes:

Heck little old ladies at work had decided that the pilots had jumped out of the plane to escape.... I said just how exactly do you jump out of a jumbo jet?? They were like "umm well..." :oops: People just dont think
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

that missing plane

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 am

i_willie12 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Looks like they've decided it went down in the Indian Ocean.

thats really not news to anyone that has a sound mind! :rolleyes:

Heck little old ladies at work had decided that the pilots had jumped out of the plane to escape.... I said just how exactly do you jump out of a jumbo jet?? They were like "umm well..." :oops: People just dont think

It's been done before, most famously by D.B. Cooper.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby DuckinFool » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 pm

"Interpretation of it went down in the Indian Ocean: Plane diverts from flightpath abruptly and ends communication so after several attempts to get the pilots to respond the decision was made (by US or China) to take it down by force......IMO.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Lots of could be's, should be's, would be's to guess at. Lets hope it hit the ocean doing 200 mph and broke up and sank out of sight. I can think of several other options that are not going to end well.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby don novicki » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:56 am

Time to pull the plug on this. Every country that has the technology is out there looking for it and none have found a clue. How many millions are we going to spend looking for this thing. Bottom line IMO is : it crashed, everyone is dead, and they aren't going to find squat. Sorry if that seems harsh but you have to accept it...................................
don novicki
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:06 am

The one Aussie was funny....he said that they all ran 700 miles to one corner of the ocean because the Chinese said they saw something....the did.....a whale..
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Lots of could be's, should be's, would be's to guess at. Lets hope it hit the ocean doing 200 mph and broke up and sank out of sight. I can think of several other options that are not going to end well.

No doubt, but they still need to know what exactly happened in case it was a terrorist act...I don't know what the answer is, but it's puzzling affair for sure.
What's your best guess? What's the big veer all about? If the guy was a nut who just wanted to crash it to kill a bunch of people, he wouldn't have flown an extra 7 hours to run out of gas to do it....
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

Slack Tide wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Lots of could be's, should be's, would be's to guess at. Lets hope it hit the ocean doing 200 mph and broke up and sank out of sight. I can think of several other options that are not going to end well.

No doubt, but they still need to know what exactly happened in case it was a terrorist act...I don't know what the answer is, but it's puzzling affair for sure.
What's your best guess? What's the big veer all about? If the guy was a nut who just wanted to crash it to kill a bunch of people, he wouldn't have flown an extra 7 hours to run out of gas to do it....

Depends, if you're into conspiracies it could easily be construed as a test of international capabilities. Terrorism isn't just about killing one person or group in a single act, it's about changing the behavior of the survivors as well.

We've now expended an insane amount of resources, and IF it was a lone terrorist, it only cost them 1 looney toon.

I still say accident until there's real proof of something else.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby assateague » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:59 am

My dad lives in Thailand, and he said the latest conspiracy theory there is that it was a test of the CIAs "remote piloting" abilities. Makes him want to pull his hair out.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 am

My guess,

4 conspirators including the pilot, copilot, and two men who got on the plane with stolen passports. The plane is in the Stan's with some future intent of use. At present that use is unknown.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum