Pelosi to Receive Sanger Award.

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Pelosi to Receive Sanger Award.

Postby nitram » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:23 pm

For those who don't know, Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the largest abortion provider in the United States. Since Roe v. Wade, well over 50 million children have been killed, many of them by Planned Parenthood. Sanger was also a proponent of eugenics, including the forced sterilization and abortions of black and minority children, though this part of her legacy is swept under the rug by abortion proponents. But Sanger said, “[The government needs to] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” Well, Nancy Pelosi is set to receive the annual “Margaret Sanger Award,” the top honor given each year by Planned Parenthood. Something tells me she won't highlight Sanger's true legacy either.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Re: Pelosi to Receive Sanger Award.

Postby dudejcb » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:09 pm

How many unwanted pregnancies have you had Nitram?

Interesting that you bring up the eugenics thing as though there were some impact for her notions in that arena. If you're suggesting that is Sanger's "true legacy you're wrong.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby nitram » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:54 pm

ZERO. Raised every one of 'em. It wasn't easy or convenient (at times) but I wouldn't trade them for anything, including my life.

No, her legacy will be as the face of the franchise and a butcher. I find it odd that the libs are okay with that but conveniently choose to overlook or even omit her campaign and promotion of eugenics. In that regard she's a modern-day Josef Mangele, just a different time and place.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:04 pm

From Wiki

Sanger's writings echoed ideas about inferiority and loose morals of particular races that were widespread in the contemporary United States. In one "What Every Girl Should Know" commentary, she observed that Aboriginal Australians were "just a step higher than the chimpanzee" with "little sexual control," as compared to the "normal man and Woman."[85]

I find it quiet entertaining how the left loves those radical nut cases, Mao, Sanger, Che', Chavez etc……

It's also ironic that more black kids were aborted than actual allowed to be born in NY, especially after finding out that NY has the most segregated schools in the Country. :loll:

and conservatives are Radicals for believing in our Constitution :no:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby nitram » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm

But don't you know Carter, conservatives are the racists?

Sanger is no different than the few you mention as they've all MURDERED MILLIONS of their own people. Some by firing squad and some on the exam table.
nitram
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum