Limbaugh vs Colbert

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Limbaugh vs Colbert

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 pm

It was announced today that Stephen Colbert will replace Letterman when he leaves sometime in 2015. Personally, I think it's a genius move. Colbert says that he won't be doing the show "in character", of the "clueless conservative pundit" he portrays on his show.
But Rush apparently doesn't consider it such a good idea! :lol3:

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/stephen-colbe ... 00633.html

To paraphrase Rush, he is dismayed because "CBS isn't showing unity. They will have a partisan comedic host instead of a unifying one". Uh....Rush....do you really consider yourself as a unifying figure, or might we consider you as a tad partisan?

I really had no idea that drugs took that much of a toll on one's reasoning ability!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Re: Limbaugh vs Colbert

Postby boney fingers » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Stephen who???
boney fingers
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

High-larious. Rush is such a douche.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Rush is a shock jock. Nothing more and often much less.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Rush is a shock jock. Nothing more and often much less.

You're right, scaup, and he's made a bundle off of it. Unfortunately, I personally know folks that consider him as the purveyor of all conservative wisdom. I find that depressing.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 am

Rush would make a much better President than Obama.
boney fingers
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:01 am

Rush is a trolling idiot...
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:33 am

Nothing is changing. Rush will continue to have the largest radio audience in history. Colbert will be given a successful show and will drive the numbers down to his normal small audience of useful idiots who think he is breaking news. :bow: :bow: :bow:

The only news is that Letterman will be stepping down after a very long run, and that the tune-in audience is about to shrink. :huh:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 am

Glimmerjim wrote:To paraphrase Rush, he is dismayed because "CBS isn't showing unity. They will have a partisan comedic host instead of a unifying one". Uh....Rush....do you really consider yourself as a unifying figure, or might we consider you as a tad partisan?
So you see no difference between the prime late night spot on one of the big three broadcast networks and a talk show host on radio :fingerhead:

I used to like Letterman, but as he became a more and more angry liberal, he became less and less funny. I used to record his show when I had antenna's on the TV and watch it because when you are poor and can't afford anything but broadcast TV on a hand-me-down TV, using the second-hand VCR to get what little there is to offer is the way to go.

Liberals obsess about broadcast fairness because of the so-called limited access, yet when it comes to the three major TV broadcasters, they really are only talking about what they want and not objective fairness.

They would be whining like the little bitches they are if CBS had went with Rush. Of course, in that case, they would have a point. Not a good one, just like Rush is not making a good point and probably just throwing this out so liberals will react emotionally to his statement and show how they just make it up as they go and it's like trying to play with spoiled children who have one rule. Heads I win, tails you lose.

I will watch just as much of Colbert as I did of Letterman over the last decade - near zero.

boney fingers wrote:Rush would make a much better President than Obama.
So would Jim or Dude? That's not saying much.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 am

Ouch! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 am

Oh Lord in Heaven please tell me those words did not actually from someone's mind! If so, I had better go back and re-evaluate my take on Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunnies because, truly, everything is possible!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 am

Glimmerjim wrote:

Oh Lord in Heaven please tell me those words did not actually from someone's mind! If so, I had better go back and re-evaluate my take on Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunnies because, truly, everything is possible!

A guy that has ran a hugely successful business versus a guy that has failed at everything but self promotion. How's that community he tried to organize? You would do better than Obama. Few people would not. He may have been the most unprepared President in history. He was probably the only person that did not know that. That is why he is so bad.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am

Rat Creek wrote:Nothing is changing. Rush will continue to have the largest radio audience in history. Colbert will be given a successful show and will drive the numbers down to his normal small audience of useful idiots who think he is breaking news. :bow: :bow: :bow:

The only news is that Letterman will be stepping down after a very long run, and that the tune-in audience is about to shrink. :huh:

Breaking news, Rat.......no one who watches Stephen Colbert believes his shtick to be "breaking news". Conservatives really don't understand the difference between a "pundit" and a comedian, do they? He has adopted a persona, supposedly derived from a satirical take on Bill O'Reilly, to get laughs. Now, if necessary, look up the word "laughs". I have a feeling you are not intimately acquainted with the definition or the action.
Now Rush, on the other hand, does indeed suggest to his audience that his material is "breaking news", and the only laugh that I get out of him is derived from knowing that his viewpoints are taken as gospel by a large section of the HIS, or "Heartland Idiot Sector". It is not a laugh of mirth, however, but a "laugh so I don't cry" personal defense mechanism.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

A guy that has ran a hugely successful business versus a guy that has failed at everything but self promotion. How's that community he tried to organize? You would do better than Obama. Few people would not. He may have been the most unprepared President in history. He was probably the only person that did not know that. That is why he is so bad.

Bernie Maddoff ran a hugely successful business, too, Spinner. I am not sure that a guy that has made a large living out of attracting those unfortunate souls who have now found a voice to their hate is the guy that I want as our leader. I do, however, understand that to be a huge factor in the Conservative platform, and I believe in the 2nd Amendment, so more power to him I say. IMO he has done a lot to focus the attention of the non-thinking Conservative, thus preventing much real harm from occuring, and secondly he has planted a seed in the thinking Conservative mind. Something along the lines of "Do I really want to be part of an group that holds this guy in high esteem?" Both positives!
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

Glimmerjim wrote:I am not sure that a guy that has made a large living out of attracting those unfortunate souls who have now found a voice to their hate is the guy that I want as our leader.

Then why in the hell did you vote for Obama? :huh:

I couldn't describe Obama and his career more perfectly. Thanks.

Glimmerjim wrote:Bernie Maddoff ran a hugely successful business, too, Spinner.

And he too would have been a better President than Obama. Probably even had a less corrupt administration. At least people would have known what they were getting and what to watch out for and there would have been more effective oversight. The hiding from oversight that Obama gets away with would have never been tolerated. The light would have shown brightly on the Madoff administration and not been allowed to live in darkness like the Obama administration.

Glimmerjim wrote:IMO he has done a lot to focus the attention of the non-thinking Conservative, thus preventing much real harm from occuring, and secondly he has planted a seed in the thinking Conservative mind. Something along the lines of "Do I really want to be part of an group that holds this guy in high esteem?" Both positives!

How well was the country run when these non-thinkers took control of Congress in 1994? :huh:

How well has Wisconsin been run since these non-thinkers took over that state government? :huh:

Now how well did the great thinker Obama do in helping his community in Chicago? :huh:

He got rich and power and they got the same they always get from thinking Democrats. They get left thinking they will have to hope their will be beneficial change next time. They are like the Cub fans of politics. Next year is their year. Too bad next year is always a year away.

It is truly hard to see how just about anyone would have been worse than Obama. I truly believe this.

He's thin skinned. He's an egomaniac. He's totally unqualified. He's accomplished nothing good or bad. He comes from one of the most racially polarized and corrupt cultures in America. There is literally nothing positive about this guy. The only reason he defeated Hillary was because he had a black biological father. Put Hillary and Obama side by side without race or gender and you see what a joke this guy is and Hillary was pretty laughable as a candidate at that time. Even now she has no accomplishments beyond getting power for herself and a ton of frequent flier miles because all her policies as Secretary of State have failed. How's that Russian reset working out?

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-segregated-cities-in-america-2013-11?op=1
I think the politics is even far more segregated than the numbers suggest. BTW, notice where most of the most segregated cities are? Illinois is well represented and this is not an accident. This is driven in significant part by the political culture.

I think Rush would be a terrible President as would Hillary, but both would be far better than Obama. He's just that bad for so many obvious reasons. Blind loyalty is all he has going for him.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 am

Glimmerjim wrote:I am not sure that a guy that has made a large living out of attracting those unfortunate souls who have now found a voice to their hate is the guy that I want as our leader.

SpinnerMan wrote: I couldn't describe Obama and his career more perfectly. Thanks.

To what segment of the population does Obama preach or practice hatred, Spinner? If you consider the wealthy as his target, I don't believe that is due to a hatred of them, as much as differing opinions from your's on what he, mistakenly or not, believes is inequality of opportunity to achieve the "American Dream."

Glimmerjim wrote:Bernie Maddoff ran a hugely successful business, too, Spinner.

SpinnerMan wrote: And he too would have been a better President than Obama. Probably even had a less corrupt administration.

Okay. And Charlie Manson would have been better than Reagan. :rolleyes:

Glimmerjim wrote:IMO he has done a lot to focus the attention of the non-thinking Conservative, thus preventing much real harm from occuring, and secondly he has planted a seed in the thinking Conservative mind. Something along the lines of "Do I really want to be part of an group that holds this guy in high esteem?" Both positives!

SpinnerMan wrote: How well was the country run when these non-thinkers took control of Congress in 1994? :huh:

How well has Wisconsin been run since these non-thinkers took over that state government? :huh:

Now how well did the great thinker Obama do in helping his community in Chicago? :huh:

He got rich and power and they got the same they always get from thinking Democrats. They get left thinking they will have to hope their will be beneficial change next time. They are like the Cub fans of politics. Next year is their year. Too bad next year is always a year away.

It is truly hard to see how just about anyone would have been worse than Obama. I truly believe this.

This should be an easy one, Spin....who was the last fair, open, effective, beneficial, motivational President in office?
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:38 am

Jim,

We have covered this before here. Obama hates whites in many ways. He hates America and all it stands for. He hates southerners. He hates anyone who does not agree with him. He regularly practices preferential treatment to any minority wether they are right or wrong over whites. He is not a president of the people he is a black KKK man with hatred in his heart. He lies, obfuscates, and does everything in his power to get even for his imagined slights and prejudicial actions taken against him.

Obama is the first modern race baiting, white hating president. His actions make this very clear. It all speaks to what I have said repeatedly. He has horrible daddy issues, he cannot accept he is 50% white, and does everything in his power to try and related to blacks in any way he can. That is quite simply a horrible behavioral pattern by a president. His job is to represent all of us, protect the nation, and maintain and enforce the Constitution.

Obama had done none of those things in any form that could be considered effective.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Jim,

We have covered this before here. Obama hates whites in many ways. He hates America and all it stands for. He hates southerners. He hates anyone who does not agree with him. He regularly practices preferential treatment to any minority wether they are right or wrong over whites. He is not a president of the people he is a black KKK man with hatred in his heart. He lies, obfuscates, and does everything in his power to get even for his imagined slights and prejudicial actions taken against him.

Obama is the first modern race baiting, white hating president. His actions make this very clear. It all speaks to what I have said repeatedly. He has horrible daddy issues, he cannot accept he is 50% white, and does everything in his power to try and related to blacks in any way he can. That is quite simply a horrible behavioral pattern by a president. His job is to represent all of us, protect the nation, and maintain and enforce the Constitution.

Obams had done none of those things in an form that could be considered effective.

Why, with the change of just a few words, do I get a vision of a different society? One in which the black man has held the power for centuries, and this letter being written by a black man as condemnation of the first white President?
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

Glimmerjim wrote:To what segment of the population does Obama preach or practice hatred, Spinner? If you consider the wealthy as his target, I don't believe that is due to a hatred of them, as much as differing opinions from your's on what he, mistakenly or not, believes is inequality of opportunity to achieve the "American Dream."
His base. Hatred for people like Limbaugh and Hannity for example. You probably don't see it because you agree with it.

OBAMA SEPTEMBER 17, 2008: I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to 'em whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.

Because you get in the face of the people you want to work with :lol3:

OBAMA: If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying we're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don't see that kind of up surge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder, and that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd.

Yep, it's not Americans with differing opinions. Those that disagree with Obama are the enemy that needs to be punished and the friends rewarded BY THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT! This is the Chicago way spelled out clearly.

That's just a couple of examples. There are plenty more. This is how politics are viewed where he cut his teeth.

Glimmerjim wrote:inequality of opportunity

This is part of why he failed as a community organizer.

You do not measure opportunity by outcome.

Do women lack the opportunity to be offensive linemen in the NFL?

Do black men have an unfair inequality of opportunity to be in the NBA over white men?

Can the government do anything about parents making damn fool choices and it reducing the children's opportunity? Not really, so you must correct for children born and raised by single mothers because they are at a significant disadvantage to those raised by married couples that stayed married.

I heard the greatest quote ever - Liberals should preach what they practice. Obama is the perfect example. He did what right-wingers say you should do to rise from poverty and to ensure your children do not face the difficulties and it worked very well for him, but he does not preach what he practices.

Glimmerjim wrote:This should be an easy one, Spin....who was the last fair, open, effective, beneficial, motivational President in office?
George Washington and that is probably debatable.

Is Obama fair in your opinion? I don't know who the last fair president was.

Open? Even you can't think that is true. I wouldn't call any President in a century open and probably all the way back to near the beginning.

Effective? Depends on definition obviously. Clinton was the last effective. He started off bad, but adjusted once forced by Congress. GWB started out, but crashed and burned. Obama has solved no problems. He inherited an economy at the bottom and has barely managed a dead cat bounce.

Beneficial? Again, Clinton with the Republican Congress.

Motiviational? This is where Obama could have done so much. He was a black kid from a broken family that overcame it to be part of the 1% in wealth and the most powerful man in the world. If he would have preached what he did in practice to overcome the challenges in his life. He simply believes he is special so he will never believe that since he did it others can do it to. Reagan was inspirational in many ways.

I hate this obsession about the President as if he is the only person in the federal government that matters. If you believe in co-equal branches of government, then you have to look at the complete set and we get a new Congress ever 2 years.

Obama with a filibuster proof majority was the worst. Obama with a split Congress has just been bad. He doesn't know how to do anything but preach to the choir. That's because he preaches division and has never been forced to be effective in an environment where he had to work with those that disagree with him, so if he can't steamroll them, he's lost. So he resorts to childish name calling, but it really is him who is the stinkburger.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:33 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:To what segment of the population does Obama preach or practice hatred, Spinner? If you consider the wealthy as his target, I don't believe that is due to a hatred of them, as much as differing opinions from your's on what he, mistakenly or not, believes is inequality of opportunity to achieve the "American Dream."

SpinnerMan wrote: His base. Hatred for people like Limbaugh and Hannity for example. You probably don't see it because you agree with it.

The semantics of the word "hate" come into play, Spinner. I don't think that vehemently disagreeing with those who do proselytize for hatred is necessarily "hating".

SpinnerMan wrote: OBAMA SEPTEMBER 17, 2008: I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to 'em whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.

I see this as nothing but politics. Or possibly religion. Or possibly the words of O'Reilly, Limbaugh, and Hannity.

SpinnerMan wrote: OBAMA: If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying we're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don't see that kind of up surge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder, and that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd.

Yep, it's not Americans with differing opinions. Those that disagree with Obama are the enemy that needs to be punished and the friends rewarded BY THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT! This is the Chicago way spelled out clearly.

Is this not de rigueur politics, Spinner? You vote for the candidate and/or party that best represents your interests rather than the one that opposes them?

Glimmerjim wrote:inequality of opportunity

SpinnerMan wrote: This is part of why he failed as a community organizer.

You do not measure opportunity by outcome.

Do women lack the opportunity to be offensive linemen in the NFL?

Do black men have an unfair inequality of opportunity to be in the NBA over white men?

When the distinctions in opportunity exist so blatantly, you don't need outcomes to express them. They stand by themselves, a priori.

SpinnerMan wrote: Can the government do anything about parents making damn fool choices and it reducing the children's opportunity?

If it is within your power to assist those not granted equal opportunity by birthright, it is absolutely, imo, incumbent in a progressive, advanced society to do so. And ultimately is beneficial to the progress and well-being of the society.

Glimmerjim wrote:This should be an easy one, Spin....who was the last fair, open, effective, beneficial, motivational President in office?

SpinnerMan wrote: George Washington and that is probably debatable.

Is Obama fair in your opinion? I don't know who the last fair president was.

Open? Even you can't think that is true. I wouldn't call any President in a century open and probably all the way back to near the beginning.

Effective? Depends on definition obviously. Clinton was the last effective. He started off bad, but adjusted once forced by Congress. GWB started out, but crashed and burned. Obama has solved no problems. He inherited an economy at the bottom and has barely managed a dead cat bounce.

Beneficial? Again, Clinton with the Republican Congress.

Motiviational? This is where Obama could have done so much. He was a black kid from a broken family that overcame it to be part of the 1% in wealth and the most powerful man in the world. If he would have preached what he did in practice to overcome the challenges in his life. He simply believes he is special so he will never believe that since he did it others can do it to. Reagan was inspirational in many ways.

I hate this obsession about the President as if he is the only person in the federal government that matters. If you believe in co-equal branches of government, then you have to look at the complete set and we get a new Congress ever 2 years.

Obama with a filibuster proof majority was the worst. Obama with a split Congress has just been bad. He doesn't know how to do anything but preach to the choir. That's because he preaches division and has never been forced to be effective in an environment where he had to work with those that disagree with him, so if he can't steamroll them, he's lost. So he resorts to childish name calling, but it really is him who is the stinkburger.

I was in no way suggesting that Obama has all these characteristics, Spinner. I am just looking for a "standard" to compare him to.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:I was in no way suggesting that Obama has all these characteristics, Spinner. I am just looking for a "standard" to compare him to.

Here you go.

But He's not eligible, so we are stuck with politicians.

It all comes down to what you expect politicians to do. What I don't expect is them to act like my Savior. What I do expect them to do is act like politicians.

When it comes to politicians, hope for the best and prepare for the worst is never more appropriate.

Obamacare - what does hope for the best and prepare for the worst look like? Obama institutes it in Illinois. If it works, others will follow. If it fails, fewer people are harmed. Each state can tailor it to their particular desires. You don't bet the farm on a bill that nobody read.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303456104579489813562362816
In a February interview with WKXL radio, Ms. Shaheen denied responsibility for the New Hampshire turmoil: "I would have designed it differently had I been designing it. I wasn't the person who was writing the law.

That's right. The Democrat Senator from New Hampshire disavows responsibility for a law she voted for because she didn't write it. So who did write it? And why the hell did she vote for it if she had no clue what the consequences were going to be. Why was she willing to gamble with the entire country on an untested law that she was ignorant about when it was written?

You are projecting your way of looking at things on to me. I think even the best politicians are not very good. The great ones know it too.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Jim,

Obams had done none of those things in an form that could be considered effective.

Why, with the change of just a few words, do I get a vision of a different society? One in which the black man has held the power for centuries, and this letter being written by a black man as condemnation of the first white President?

Why with no change of words in your post I see a man with his head in the Sands of Delusion. I challenge you to name ten things Obama has done successfully and well for American that are supportable. :beer: Good Luck!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:27 pm

OBAMA SEPTEMBER 17, 2008: I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to 'em whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.

OBAMA: If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying we're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don't see that kind of up surge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder, and that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd.

Notice how Jim skipped over the Obama statements of hate? :huh:

BTW, I don't believe Obama hates white people. I think he does have serious identity issues. His father bailed. His mother bailed. His step father bailed. He got dumped on his grandparents. That would be tough for a kid.

My father-in-law has these same kind of issues. His Hispanic father bailed on him when he was a kid. Although growing up as a minority living with your white mother in WV was a whole lot more difficult than Obama had to face in HI. It didn't help my father-in-law grew up dirt poor either and didn't get to go to a nice private school.

I also had a high school friend whose black father bailed on him and was raised by his white mom and step dad. He didn't have any identity issues until he went into the Navy. Growing up as a small town white kid, nobody ever thought of him as black, as far as I know that included himself. He had a terrible time in the Navy because he just didn't fit in. He tried to fit in with the brother's much like Obama seems to have at the same age. He didn't. He got out of the Navy after his commitment, moved back to his white small town where he fit in, married a white woman, and last I knew was doing well. One of the few high school friends I regret losing touch with.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 pm

"Vote for Me, Vote for me for revenge" Barry O........

Tell me how that jives with your view of the O man Jim. Just exactly who in America did Barry wrong? He is a millionaire, he never earned a single penny of it, he was spoon fed way past his competence level. Just exactly how did a half blood learn to hate whites so deeply? How did he become the man who did nothing, achieved nothing and is so narcissitic that he believes he can still run the free world effectively?

I am not competent to run this nation. The difference is that I know that as fact and won't try. Barry is not competent to run a 7-11 effectively much less a state or a nation. Yet he is not smart enough to know that.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:34 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Barry is not competent to run a 7-11

And not for the reason his VP thinks.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum