Too white

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Too white

Postby On the X » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm

" In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today,......."

http://www.100percentfedup.com/news/123 ... -on-campus
Last edited by On the X on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the X
hunter

Re: To white

Postby dudejcb » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Yurn idiot.

BTW" it should be "Too White" and "You're and idiot.

Feel free to ban me. DHC kinda sucks these days. :grooving:
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Not sure why he is an idiot for posting what someone said. Particularly when it has a racist slant. Not saying the content or comment were racist without better information. It just sounds like it.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby On the X » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm

dudejcb wrote:Yurn idiot.

BTW" it should be "Too White" and "You're and idiot.

Feel free to ban me. DHC kinda sucks these days. :grooving:

You call me an idiot for posting a quote and a link? Your liberal mind can't handle nor process the fact that fellow liberals such as the one in the above link are out of touch with reality so you resort to lashing out. These two things make you more the idiot. You should walk away from DHC, as it's just a place for you to spew your liberal views amongst conservatives from the safety of your parents basement anyways.
On the X
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 am

On the X wrote: You should walk away from DHC, as it's just a place for you to spew your liberal views amongst conservatives from the safety of your parents basement anyways.

Safety of his parents basement you say. Do you see the irony in a conservative attacking a lib amongst a largely conservative audience? You post with little risk of being challenged and act like Dude is doing something wrong. It's the CI forum, the intent is to spark some debate. There's little debate if its a conservative circle jerk. Wake up.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:03 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Not sure why he is an idiot for posting what someone said. Particularly when it has a racist slant. Not saying the content or comment were racist without better information. It just sounds like it.

Apparently you two don't recognize that diversity is an advantage and that as a country we have not achieved equality for all. I'm white, and I used to resent the special programs and efforts supporting others, but as I matured and learned more, I began to better understand why those things are important. For instance: it won;t be long before Caucasians are a minority; when that happens do you want to be treated fairly?

I called you and idjut because this is not new news and so many refuse to learn or accept our past and how to make our collective future better. It gets tiresome.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:05 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Not sure why he is an idiot for posting what someone said. Particularly when it has a racist slant. Not saying the content or comment were racist without better information. It just sounds like it.

Apparently you two don't recognize that diversity is an advantage and that as a country we have not achieved equality for all. I'm white, and I used to resent the special programs and efforts supporting others, but as I matured and learned more, I began to better understand why those things are important. For instance: it won;t be long before Caucasians are a minority; when that happens do you want to be treated fairly?

I called you and idjut because this is not new news and so many refuse to learn or accept our past and how to make our collective future better. It gets tiresome.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am

We all know what will happen when whites are the minority and it won't go well. Why because idiots who rant about diversity don't give two craps about it. Modern diversity training is all about telling us how unfair life is and how we have to treat everyone equally. Guess what Dude, that has been a law for a very long time and has been implimented fully in business practices, etc...... We have to take a ridiculous number of hours of diversity training every year at work. It is a total and complete waste of time. It is the same crap, over, and over, and over every year. We meet all the requirements with no issues and still we have redundant training. The only inequality that exists in our society is that which the minorities and their subculture bring upon themselves through their own actions.

Free education : Yet some specific subculture don't take advantage of it and make excuses
Unwed Children : Some subcultures have as high as 70% born out of wedlock
Poverty : This is a choice

The only inequality that exists in this nation is fostered as an excuse / crutch.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Scaup,

Diversity is about more than skin color. Diversity of opinion, background and experience are important as well. Your writing about this makes me wonder where you received whatever diversity training you may have had. Were the members of your military unit all white?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Not even close to all white. The Army is where I and most of my soldiers got really sick of diversity and EO training. The military holds a much higher percentage of minorities than the general population. It also holds every soldier accountable to a high standard of performance and expectations. No one is given money, jobs, advancement, or anything else based on the color of their skin. Everything is earned. Your skin color doesn't matter. There is a saying in the Army. " We all bleed green" or at times " We all bleed red" What does that mean? It means we don't care what your skin color is or who made you back in the day. We only care what you are and what you do today and in the future.

No one makes excuses or tolerates the bigotry and hatred we see spewing forth in the media, diversity classes, and society today while serving. Anyone who practices it gets either disciplined and retrained or run the hell out with a dishonorable discharge. Is the system perfect. Nope, it involves humans. The system does a pretty darn good job, and discipline is generally swift and severe when those types of incidents come up.

When you sleep, fight, bleed, and live in each others hip pockets for months on end a mans skin color is irrelevant. What matters is the man or womans willingness to fight, pull their weight, and do what must be done. Living that life is proof positive that diversity is irrelevant and unimportant. What is important is accountability, responsibility, and all participants pulling their weight equally.

We are all American citizens. We are all the same! In our Genomes, in our responsibilities as citizens, and in our duty to take care of ourselves. The constant desperate attempt to use diversity to make things fair, simply divides us and gives the shills and race baiters something to cry about. Every citizen has an equal chance to take advantage of a government education and to make whatever they want of their life. Failing to do so does not mean they are disadvantaged or need more diversity. It means they were to lazy or intentionally stupid to take the opportunities that were offered to them.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 pm

beretta24 wrote:
On the X wrote:
Safety of his parents basement you say. Do you see the irony in a conservative attacking a lib amongst a largely conservative audience? You post with little risk of being challenged and act like Dude is doing something wrong. It's the CI forum, the intent is to spark some debate. There's little debate if its a conservative circle jerk. Wake up.

I have no problem with you....well maybe a little Beretta, Dude did nothing wrong you say? I posted a quote and a link and because I did, he had an emotional reaction and called me an idiot, and I'm supposed to debate him. Now that I've thought more about it, your post is actually worse than his by scolding me instead of him. I guess this is YOUR attempt at diversification, Dude is the minority here so we must appease him and give unwarranted allowances because of this fact. Not by mean.......ain't gonna happen. Oh yeah Beretta, way to go, the way you "sparked" debate to this thread. good job. I guess us conservatives need to "know our place".
On the X
hunter

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

beretta24 wrote:
On the X wrote:

I have no problem with you....well maybe a little Beretta, Dude did nothing wrong you say? I posted a quote and a link and because I did, he had an emotional reaction and called me an idiot, and I'm supposed to debate him. Now that I've thought more about it, your post is actually worse than his by scolding me instead of him. I guess this is YOUR attempt at diversification, Dude is the minority here so we must appease him and give unwarranted allowances because of this fact. Not by mean.......ain't gonna happen. Oh yeah Beretta, way to go, the way you "sparked" debate to this thread. good job. I guess us conservatives need to "know our place".
On the X
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Have you not read threads here often? This the one forum (ci forum) where calling someone an idiot is basically accepted. I'm not applauding it but you overreacted.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:59 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:We all know what will happen when whites are the minority and it won't go well. Why because idiots who rant about diversity don't give two craps about it. Modern diversity training is all about telling us how unfair life is and how we have to treat everyone equally. Guess what Dude, that has been a law for a very long time and has been implimented fully in business practices, etc...... We have to take a ridiculous number of hours of diversity training every year at work. It is a total and complete waste of time. It is the same crap, over, and over, and over every year. We meet all the requirements with no issues and still we have redundant training. The only inequality that exists in our society is that which the minorities and their subculture bring upon themselves through their own actions.

Free education : Yet some specific subculture don't take advantage of it and make excuses
Unwed Children : Some subcultures have as high as 70% born out of wedlock
Poverty : This is a choice

The only inequality that exists in this nation is fostered as an excuse / crutch.

In NC, a minorities score requirement is much lower than a white's to become a member of the State Highway Patrol. Is this fair, shouldn't everything be based on meeting mandated requirements instead of quotas? Sure it should, but it's not and won't be.
On the X
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:08 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Not even close to all white. The Army is where I and most of my soldiers got really sick of diversity and EO training. The military holds a much higher percentage of minorities than the general population. It also holds every soldier accountable to a high standard of performance and expectations. No one is given money, jobs, advancement, or anything else based on the color of their skin. Everything is earned. Your skin color doesn't matter. There is a saying in the Army. " We all bleed green" or at times " We all bleed red" What does that mean? It means we don't care what your skin color is or who made you back in the day. We only care what you are and what you do today and in the future...
I knew when I asked the question. I work at a military base.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

beretta24 wrote:Have you not read threads here often? This the one forum (ci forum) where calling someone an idiot is basically accepted. I'm not applauding it but you overreacted.

1st, being called anything means notta to me, my skin is thick, unlike Dude who obviously lets the truths of liberalism get under his which in this case caused an emotional reaction. This being the case, I wasn't in the mood to appease his little tantrum, I've appeased enough in this lifetime and have no more interest to continue. 2nd, I still can't believe that such a knee jerk reaction from Dude went un-called by you (which is fine) but my response did (which makes it not fine) I ask you, or should I "spark" debate and by asking, ""does Dude, the CI minority liberal deserve lenience because he is, the CI minority liberal?
On the X
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 pm

On the X wrote:In NC, a minorities score requirement is much lower than a white's to become a member of the State Highway Patrol. Is this fair, shouldn't everything be based on meeting mandated requirements instead of quotas? Sure it should, but it's not and won't be.
Yes, I remember being assigned by my boss to tutor a black guy every day all day for 3 months, teaching him how to do the job he's already been handed, until he was able to pass a certification exam for the job he and I held.

As a said earlier, I used to rail against this "unfairness" myself and then I came to realize, just as minorities did long ago, that if I was going to compete and win, I'd have to be head and shoulders better than them performance-wise, remain humble and let the quality of my work speak for itself. Even so, the little bit of reverse discrimination we have to confront here and there is nothing compared to the wholesale discrimination blacks in particular faced for a very long time, and still face today. You being from the Carolina's should be very well aware of this.

Use this to your advantage, as motivation, to excel and succeed regardless, but try to ditch the anger. It will only work against you and hold you back ... speaking from personal experience.

BTW: look up the term lIberal or liberalism in the dictionary. Don't rely on the down putting versions you see on DHC. Think for yourself! Think "progressive."

BTW: sorry if I hurt your feelers, but we're all men here and giving and taking some soft shots is par for the course. At least is is between my friends and me. Welcome to the CI forum, where challenge goes hand in hand with learning from one another.
Last edited by dudejcb on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 pm

dudejcb wrote:
On the X wrote:
BTW: sorry if I hurt your fellers, but we're all men here and giving and taking some soft shots is par for the course. At least is is between my friends and me. Welcome to the CI forum, where challenge goes hand in hand with learning from one another.

You didn't hurt my feelings (I could have called you an idiot for several mis-spelled words but I didn't). AND.....everyone should be "angry" when one group is held back to prop up another, regardless of race creed or color OR, time we are in. But this is not how it is. I'll take this in another direction......is it the liberal thought that minorities are not intelligent enough to qualify to the same degree of standards as whites and Orientals (who are also a minority in this country)? Obviously not, you just said you had to tutor them for, what was it, months? As Scauphunter said, in todays society, blacks hold themselves back, not whites. White Americans bend not only backwards but in every direction to appease blacks, surely not every white (had to add that as I know how some like to read only what they want) but the majority of us do. Me, I try not to.
On the X
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

On the X wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
On the X wrote:
BTW: sorry if I hurt your fellers, but we're all men here and giving and taking some soft shots is par for the course. At least is is between my friends and me. Welcome to the CI forum, where challenge goes hand in hand with learning from one another.

You didn't hurt my feelings (I could have called you an idiot for several mis-spelled words but I didn't). AND.....everyone should be "angry" when one group is held back to prop up another, regardless of race creed or color OR, time we are in. But this is not how it is. I'll take this in another direction......is it the liberal thought that minorities are not intelligent enough to qualify to the same degree of standards as whites and Orientals (who are also a minority in this country)? Obviously not, you just said you had to tutor them for, what was it, months? As Scauphunter said, in todays society, blacks hold themselves back, not whites. White Americans bend not only backwards but in every direction to appease blacks, surely not every white (had to add that as I know how some like to read only what they want) but the majority of us do. Me, I try not to.
I don't think liberals believe minorities are not smart enough. Rather, those who are smart may not have enjoyed the same level of opportunity to learn and that may work against them. I know several minorities with advanced degrees who do not speak or write particularly well ... that is, they use terms, pronunciations, and phraseology that clearly are incorrect. their limiting background shows despite their best efforts to overcome.

It's true that some blacks and (many other colors) hold themselves back becasue of their anger. Don't fall into that trap. No one respects them.

Those who take from the welfare system by cheating only hurt themselves. Dignity and respect come from earning your way through honest effort.

BTW: My great grandmother was an Irish immigrant and they were discriminated against nearly as much as blacks back in the day, and it was scandalous when my great grandfather, a German, married her.
dudejcb
hunter

Re: Too white

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 pm

On the X wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Have you not read threads here often? This the one forum (ci forum) where calling someone an idiot is basically accepted. I'm not applauding it but you overreacted.

1st, being called anything means notta to me, my skin is thick, unlike Dude who obviously lets the truths of liberalism get under his which in this case caused an emotional reaction. This being the case, I wasn't in the mood to appease his little tantrum, I've appeased enough in this lifetime and have no more interest to continue. 2nd, I still can't believe that such a knee jerk reaction from Dude went un-called by you (which is fine) but my response did (which makes it not fine) I ask you, or should I "spark" debate and by asking, ""does Dude, the CI minority liberal deserve lenience because he is, the CI minority liberal?

He doesn't deserve "leniency" anymore than anyone else, but the mindless lib bashing around here gets old. I've called Dude out on bs before, and he's called me out. I'm not giving you special treatment.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:27 pm

dudejcb wrote:
BTW: look up the term lIberal or liberalism in the dictionary. Don't rely on the down putting versions you see on DHC. Think for yourself! Think "progressive."

I know what the term/terms mean and they don't mean the same as progressive except since the liberal agenda adopted the term as a disguise. Remember this Dude, progress is not always a good thing. Oh and by the way, I edited my OP and added a "o". I was watching season 1 of Walking dead with my son and was multi tasking. Funny, in one episode there was a white/black in camp that was settled by one member saying that black and white no longer existed (after the zombie apocalypse). Everyone was equal as long as they pulled their own weight. I sure hope we don't have to "progress" to an apocalypse for this to be the way. Think progressive? Sorry Dude but not under the liberal definition.
On the X
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 pm

beretta24 wrote:
On the X wrote: You should walk away from DHC, as it's just a place for you to spew your liberal views amongst conservatives from the safety of your parents basement anyways.

:thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Re: Too white

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 pm

beretta24 wrote:He doesn't deserve "leniency" anymore than anyone else, but the mindless lib bashing around here gets old. I've called Dude out on bs before, and he's called me out. I'm not giving you special treatment.

I'm not nor have been bashing anyone here there or anywhere else as I'm not a basher. Nor am I a pile-on but Dude chose not to debate (which now he is and very respectfully I may add) and instead acted out, what should I have done, debated with him whether I WAS an idiot? I don't think so, what if I'd lost lol.
On the X
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

dudejcb wrote:
On the X wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
On the X wrote:

I don't think liberals believe minorities are not smart enough. Rather, those who are smart may not have enjoyed the same level of opportunity to learn and that may work against them. I know several minorities with advanced degrees who do not speak or write particularly well ... that is, they use terms, pronunciations, and phraseology that clearly are incorrect. their limiting background shows despite their best efforts to overcome.

It's true that some blacks and (many other colors) hold themselves back becasue of their anger. Don't fall into that trap. No one respects them.

Those who take from the welfare system by cheating only hurt themselves. Dignity and respect come from earning your way through honest effort.

BTW: My great grandmother was an Irish immigrant and they were discriminated against nearly as much as blacks back in the day, and it was scandalous when my great grandfather, a German, married her.

I tell my students to focus the anger and use it to guide them. If they harness it, it can be beneficial.

And dont get me started on the treatment of the Irish....
ohioboy
hunter

Postby On the X » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

dudejcb wrote:
It's true that a VERY large number hold themselves back and because of anger is a very weak excuse. The much bigger reason is generations have been given to the point that they only know to take. Which has created a very large aspect of self disrespect.

Neither a liberal nor conservative statement but just a true statement

My great grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee. I understand. I also understand that whites in this country were very discriminatory and sure some are. But I have to say that in these times its the black leaders and liberal politics that have created the stagnat "progress" of the last several generations of blacks in this country. African immigrant's to this country come here to better themselves and the majority do.
On the X
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum