Hilarious NRA protestors

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Hilarious NRA protestors

Postby cartervj » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 pm

This is so rich, it's also scary these people vote.

“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Re: Hilarious NRA protestors

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Stupid exists everywhere.

If you want an example of people who just listen to the media and spout drivel. Look no further than these protestors.

I would like everyone to note that no police were there, or called there by the NRA. No counter protestors were there heckling. No one was harrassing or bothering the protestors with the possible exception of the guy asking questions to get funny responses. So a bunch of gun toting conservatives are going about their daily business while being protested. They are not interfering with those citizens right to protest, nor are they calling the authorities. They are respecting those citizens in full while those citizens oppose those peoples rights including under the 2nd Amendment.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Stupid exists everywhere.

If you want an example of people who just listen to the media and spout drivel. Look no further than these protestors.

I would like everyone to note that no police were there, or called there by the NRA. No counter protestors were there heckling. No one was harrassing or bothering the protestors with the possible exception of the guy asking questions to get funny responses. So a bunch of gun toting conservatives are going about their daily business while being protested. They are not interfering with those citizens right to protest, nor are they calling the authorities. They are respecting those citizens in full while those citizens oppose those peoples rights including under the 2nd Amendment.

Did not hear one honk. :lol3: :lol3: That building is pretty far off the beaten path though. Kind of silly to protest there actually.

(If you get a chance to go there, to the NRA, the National Firearms Museum is there. Very cool.)
ohioboy
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

And a woman at that. Defense against rape? "I'll just scream!! Call for the police!"

This was probably the tenth time in her sheltered life that she's been that far from home. I've seen her type all over W.Pa. Never leaves the house, except for church/synagogue. Standard answer to deep political questions- "I don't knooowww; just don't seem right, ya know? Guns are sooo dangerous. Only criminals need 'em. Ya knoooww?" :crying:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:13 pm

ohioboy wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Stupid exists everywhere.

Did not hear one honk. :lol3: :lol3: That building is pretty far off the beaten path though. Kind of silly to protest there actually.

(If you get a chance to go there, to the NRA, the National Firearms Museum is there. Very cool.)

I have heard that the museum is spectacular. I will probably never see it. After past visits the the highly congested eastern half of the US I decided to stay out west and simply not go where the crowding exists.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum