Oil Extraction Falls on Fed Land

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Oil Extraction Falls on Fed Land

Postby nitram » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Under the Obama “recovery,” America's energy sector has excelled, representing one of the few flourishing areas of a sluggish economy. No wonder Obama's taking credit. In truth, the energy boom happened despite the energy sector being stifled by this administration. Based on data from the Congressional Research Service (CRS), The Daily Caller reports, “Federal onshore oil production fell for the third year in a row.” Additionally, “The share of U.S. oil production on federal lands has fallen to a five-year low, according to CRS, from 33.8 percent in 2009 to only 23 percent last year. The share of natural gas production on federal lands has also reached a five-year low of 15.2 percent last year – down from 24.9 percent in 2009.” And here's the key statistic: “Oil production on non-federal lands has soared by 61 percent since 2009 and natural gas production has jumped up 33 percent during that time.” It's amazing what free enterprise can accomplish.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Re: Oil Extraction Falls on Fed Land

Postby Me and Black Betty » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:07 am

You can't drill on federal lands if there are cows all over the damn place. WTH Bundy. @

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Re: Oil Extraction Falls on Fed Land

Postby dudejcb » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Ever go quail hunting on oil leases? I have, but not with **** Cheney.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum