Oral tobacco

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Oral tobacco

Postby Bluesky2012 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Figured I'd bring up a debate close to home for many on here.

I've read many statistics but never found conclusive stats concerning cancer rates divided between dippers, smokers, and non tobacco users. Usually they are lumped in a statistically skewing way, so I want to see what evidence y'all can preset that either shows dip as either a proven carcinogen or not. I've heard all sides and want to see y'all's answers.
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Re: Oral tobacco

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:08 am

The Google Fu is weak with this one. This is a non starter. It is ancient history and we'll proven ancient history at that.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Oral tobacco

Postby Bluesky2012 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:57 am

Here is an article that goes through and dissects the statistics. This is why I bring up that there is a debate from the other side. I wanted to see if y'all had any good counter arguments, statistics, etc to break what the author here is stating.

http://rodutobaccotruth.blogspot.com/20 ... e.html?m=1
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Bluesky2012
hunter

Re: Oral tobacco

Postby Bluesky2012 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:05 am

Bluesky2012
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum