The real face of Islam...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Yuchi1 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Why did they kidnap those school children?

One only has to look up the literacy rates of Islamic law countries.

Hatred's fuel is ignorance ergo, the need to eradicate it at all points by these monsters.

That's why that child (Afghanistan) was shot in the face, simply because she wanted an education.

What type of society would allow such behavior?

Islam comprises ~1/3 of the planet's population.

Do we have too many people anyway?
Sent from my Sumerian tablets

Does the number of bands claimed simply mean you have an Ebay account?

FSH Pro Staffer

High Potentate, NSSB (no spinning shotcup brotherhood)
Yuchi1
hunter
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 pm
Location: Creek Nation of Oklahoma


Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Fri May 09, 2014 10:49 pm

conquest by rape is a tenant of islamic expansion.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Fri May 09, 2014 10:49 pm

also see concubines in islam...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat May 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Yuchi1 wrote:One only has to look up the literacy rates of Islamic law countries.

Hatred's fuel is ignorance ergo, the need to eradicate it at all points by these monsters.

Osama bin Laden was not illiterate nor ignorant.

Neither were many of the suicidal mass murderers from 9/11/01.

Look at Iran and their leaders like Ahmedikhed.

It sounds good, but there are many exceptions where the well educated act the same as the illiterate which raise a lot of questions about your theory.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16436
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
Yuchi1 wrote:One only has to look up the literacy rates of Islamic law countries.

Hatred's fuel is ignorance ergo, the need to eradicate it at all points by these monsters.

Osama bin Laden was not illiterate nor ignorant.

Neither were many of the suicidal mass murderers from 9/11/01.

Look at Iran and their leaders like Ahmedikhed.

It sounds good, but there are many exceptions where the well educated act the same as the illiterate which raise a lot of questions about your theory.

the well educated muslims take advantage of the illiterate ones...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby cartervj » Sat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Yuchi1 wrote:One only has to look up the literacy rates of Islamic law countries.

Hatred's fuel is ignorance ergo, the need to eradicate it at all points by these monsters.

Osama bin Laden was not illiterate nor ignorant.

Neither were many of the suicidal mass murderers from 9/11/01.

Look at Iran and their leaders like Ahmedikhed.

It sounds good, but there are many exceptions where the well educated act the same as the illiterate which raise a lot of questions about your theory.

the well educated muslims take advantage of the illiterate ones...




Sounds like our politicians here. :lol3:
reckon there is some similar aspect?
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7368
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat May 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Yuchi1 wrote:One only has to look up the literacy rates of Islamic law countries.

Hatred's fuel is ignorance ergo, the need to eradicate it at all points by these monsters.

Osama bin Laden was not illiterate nor ignorant.

Neither were many of the suicidal mass murderers from 9/11/01.

Look at Iran and their leaders like Ahmedikhed.

It sounds good, but there are many exceptions where the well educated act the same as the illiterate which raise a lot of questions about your theory.

the well educated muslims take advantage of the illiterate ones...

The suicidal mass murderers on 9/11/01 were not all illiterate. You simply cannot say that they were all being take advantage of. There are more than enough exceptions to this to say it is what is happening.

We're not talking Obama getting rich and powerful and his community left destitute. There are a lot of leaders putting their necks on the line as well.

Yes, there is a high illiteracy rate, but that's not proof that it is the cause. Correlation is not causation.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16436
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby cartervj » Sat May 10, 2014 4:41 pm

“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7368
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Indaswamp wrote:complete BS glimmerjim. Were that the case, the CIA and FBI and the state dept. would not have been pushing for the terrorist designation.

You have a hard time with the way politics is played my friend.


That may very well be true, Inda, but I have yet to hear a rational reason, or hidden agenda, that would be a plausible political reason to not list a group as a terrorist organization. What political position is to be gained in this action, or lack thereof? If I struggle to understand the basics of politics, please advise how they pertain to this particular situation.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10885
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Sat May 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:complete BS glimmerjim. Were that the case, the CIA and FBI and the state dept. would not have been pushing for the terrorist designation.

You have a hard time with the way politics is played my friend.


That may very well be true, Inda, but I have yet to hear a rational reason, or hidden agenda, that would be a plausible political reason to not list a group as a terrorist organization. What political position is to be gained in this action, or lack thereof? If I struggle to understand the basics of politics, please advise how they pertain to this particular situation.

Same reason Benghazi was covered up-politics.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby SpinnerMan » Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:complete BS glimmerjim. Were that the case, the CIA and FBI and the state dept. would not have been pushing for the terrorist designation.

You have a hard time with the way politics is played my friend.


That may very well be true, Inda, but I have yet to hear a rational reason, or hidden agenda, that would be a plausible political reason to not list a group as a terrorist organization. What political position is to be gained in this action, or lack thereof? If I struggle to understand the basics of politics, please advise how they pertain to this particular situation.

Like swamp said. Bin Laden was dead, Al Qaeda was on the run. So they could NOT be part of killing the first Ambassador since the '70's. Listing new terrorist organizations wouldn't be good for the politics of the situation.

Granted, just plain old incompetence can never be ruled out. Thank God these same people that are so often incompetent are running so much of our health care and retirement :mad:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16436
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun May 11, 2014 7:12 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:complete BS glimmerjim. Were that the case, the CIA and FBI and the state dept. would not have been pushing for the terrorist designation.

You have a hard time with the way politics is played my friend.


That may very well be true, Inda, but I have yet to hear a rational reason, or hidden agenda, that would be a plausible political reason to not list a group as a terrorist organization. What political position is to be gained in this action, or lack thereof? If I struggle to understand the basics of politics, please advise how they pertain to this particular situation.

Like swamp said. Bin Laden was dead, Al Qaeda was on the run. So they could NOT be part of killing the first Ambassador since the '70's. Listing new terrorist organizations wouldn't be good for the politics of the situation.

Granted, just plain old incompetence can never be ruled out. Thank God these same people that are so often incompetent are running so much of our health care and retirement :mad:


I understand that to be the conservative talking point re Beghazi, Spinner, but I don't see how it applies to Nigeria and Boko Haram. I don't think that Obama ever intimated that he had eliminated all terrorism worldwide.
Re your statement about no ambassadors killed since the 70's, a quick perusal of historical data shows me that there have been over 40 attacks on US Embassies and other Diplomatic Facilities since the 70's, resulting in over 400 deaths. I suppose that those figures don't exactly fit the conservative agenda, however.
Not to mention the fact that, according to Fox News, one of the buildings attacked on Sept 11 in Libya was a covert CIA operations center. But that also takes away from the strength of the condemnation against Obama for allowing an innocent "ambassador" to be killed while serving in a purely diplomatic fashion.
I often wonder what the reaction from the conservatives would be had Obama been the one in communication with Tony Blair re the importance of "selling" the Iraq invasion to its citizens, and for entering into an over $3 trillion dollar war on false pretenses.
Hoooeeee, it would not be a pretty picture.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10885
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Sun May 11, 2014 6:06 pm

forget it GJ...what you call "conservative talking points" is nothing but the cold hard truth and has nothing to do with "conservative".
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Indaswamp wrote:forget it GJ...what you call "conservative talking points" is nothing but the cold hard truth and has nothing to do with "conservative".

Well, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann are most assuredly conservatives, and they have more than their share of talking points, so therefore, by extrapolation, they simply tell the "cold hard truth." :no:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10885
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Gunnysway » Sun May 11, 2014 9:36 pm

What does Boko Haram mean...?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
User avatar
Gunnysway
hunter
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Mon May 12, 2014 1:45 am

Gunnysway wrote:What does Boko Haram mean...?

good question. Since I already know the answer, I'll let GJ look it up... :wink:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby Indaswamp » Mon May 12, 2014 1:46 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:forget it GJ...what you call "conservative talking points" is nothing but the cold hard truth and has nothing to do with "conservative".

Well, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann are most assuredly conservatives, and they have more than their share of talking points, so therefore, by extrapolation, they simply tell the "cold hard truth." :no:

SMH.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58870
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon May 12, 2014 4:28 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:complete BS glimmerjim. Were that the case, the CIA and FBI and the state dept. would not have been pushing for the terrorist designation.

You have a hard time with the way politics is played my friend.


That may very well be true, Inda, but I have yet to hear a rational reason, or hidden agenda, that would be a plausible political reason to not list a group as a terrorist organization. What political position is to be gained in this action, or lack thereof? If I struggle to understand the basics of politics, please advise how they pertain to this particular situation.

Like swamp said. Bin Laden was dead, Al Qaeda was on the run. So they could NOT be part of killing the first Ambassador since the '70's. Listing new terrorist organizations wouldn't be good for the politics of the situation.

Granted, just plain old incompetence can never be ruled out. Thank God these same people that are so often incompetent are running so much of our health care and retirement :mad:


I understand that to be the conservative talking point re Beghazi, Spinner, but I don't see how it applies to Nigeria and Boko Haram. I don't think that Obama ever intimated that he had eliminated all terrorism worldwide.
Re your statement about no ambassadors killed since the 70's, a quick perusal of historical data shows me that there have been over 40 attacks on US Embassies and other Diplomatic Facilities since the 70's, resulting in over 400 deaths. I suppose that those figures don't exactly fit the conservative agenda, however.
Not to mention the fact that, according to Fox News, one of the buildings attacked on Sept 11 in Libya was a covert CIA operations center. But that also takes away from the strength of the condemnation against Obama for allowing an innocent "ambassador" to be killed while serving in a purely diplomatic fashion.
I often wonder what the reaction from the conservatives would be had Obama been the one in communication with Tony Blair re the importance of "selling" the Iraq invasion to its citizens, and for entering into an over $3 trillion dollar war on false pretenses.
Hoooeeee, it would not be a pretty picture.

What is Obama's ENTIRE working life? What is the ONLY day to day profession that he has ever had? POLITICS.

Same with Hillary.

This is their SOLE career. (Technically Hillary worked at a corrupt law firm, but I argue that was secondary or part of her ambition). Therefore this is the sole prism through which they view everything.

You don't understand what this means, especially in Illinois politics. There is a reason that nearly every major Illinois politician has credible corruption allegations and so many have gone to prison. The Rod Blagojevich trial resulted in the release of a lot of hours of wiretaps. These people that have had but one career in their entire life view everything through that profession. It is their life. It is their career. It is how they stay employed.

Part of that is telling a story to the people. The story was very specific and Benghazi threw a potentially huge monkey wrench in that story. That's why they lied. Better safe than sorry. Why would Obama risk losing an election? So lie. If you don't like like Benghazi, don't keep Benghazi. Simply make up a lie and get what you want. It's not like he hasn't done that before.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16436
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: The real face of Islam...

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Jim,

Here is a pretty concise statement about Benghazi.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/10/the-democrats-have-become-benghazi-deniers/
The Democrats and their allies are in denial. They think the Republican notion of a scandal is a complete hoax. Yes, a mistake was made here or there, but otherwise, nothing to see here.
The deniers evidently believe:
•  An administration should be able to make erroneous statements about a terror attack that killed a US ambassador in the weeks before a presidential election and expect everyone to accept its good intentions afterward.
• An administration should be able to withhold a bombshell White House e-mail from congressional investigators and expect everyone to greet its long-delayed release with a yawn.
• An administration should be able to send out its press secretary to abase himself with absurd denials of the obvious and expect everyone to consider its credibility solidly intact.
No opposition party would ever accept these propositions, and of course Republicans (and a few intrepid reporters and organizations) haven’t.


There is a reason so many Illinois politicians go to jail and it is not because they believe in open and honest government. To pretend like they would give up their corrupt ways was simply absurd. Defending the indefensible is a losers. If the defense succeeds, the indefensible has been defend and we have set a new low for acceptable behavior by government officials. If the defense fails, what credibility do those that try to defend have left? Like Nixon, you clean house ASAP, take your lumps, and move on.

And please don't be as delusional as this.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/05/10/eleanor_clift_ambassador_stevens_wasnt_murdered_he_died_of_smoke_inhalation.html
ELEANOR CLIFT: I would like to point out Ambassador Stevens was not murdered. He died of smoke inhalation in the safe room in that CIA installation.

SUSAN FERRECHIO: I don't think that's a fact, Eleanor.

CLIFT: I think that is a fact.

FERRECHIO: I've heard a drastically different story from people who are also in the know about that. So, I don't think it is --

PAT BUCHANAN: It was a terrorist attack, Eleanor. He was murdered in a terrorist attack.

CLIFT: It was an opportunistic terrorist attack that grew out of that video.

BUCHANAN: The video had nothing to do with it.

CLIFT: There were demonstrations across the world.

It's not murder and it was about the video :fingerhead:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16436
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: goose66 and 9 guests